Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Here Comes the Storm (Newbie)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBrokenWind

TheBrokenWind

Beata Bucks : 10571

Here Comes the Storm (Newbie) Empty
PostSubject: Here Comes the Storm (Newbie)   Here Comes the Storm (Newbie) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 10:17 pm

Grace looked at the outside of the window, the rain droplets splattering against it. Great, my first new day, and it's raining. But... Grace shut her eyelids and concentrated hard. In less than a minute, a rainbow took place of the storm and the sun shined. Of course, the rainbow started to fade, and it had become a now sunny day. I really need to work on my rainbows, Grace said to herself mentally.

The bus halted to a stop and Grace leaped out and looked up, checking the map. This is it, Beata Academy. She quickly folded the map back up and put it in her lime green backpack. She smiled as she entered through the doorways, her grin even brightening more when she saw the inside of the school. This is too good to be true!!! Grace immediately remembered that she needed to make a good first impression. She tried to stop grinning from ear to ear, but she was just too excited. Grace strutted down the hall, acting as if she owned the place. Confidence, but not too much confidence.

Last edited by TheBrokenWind on Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Puddlesdog

Puddlesdog

Beata Bucks : 10589

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Storm (Newbie)   Here Comes the Storm (Newbie) EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 8:43 am

Allyn spotted the newbie and smiled walking over. "Why hello!" She managed to say before walking up to the newbie. "Wow it is rainy, are you new here?" The words outed rushed out of her mouth but she swallowed and looked up smiling warmly at the new comer. Clamping her mouth shut she looked at the new girl with a grin hoping she understood, Allyns excitement.
Back to top Go down
TheBrokenWind

TheBrokenWind

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Storm (Newbie)   Here Comes the Storm (Newbie) EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:05 pm

Grace took her headphones that were blasting music off and looked up at the girl speaking to her. Grace hadn't caught much of what she said, except the part where the girl was asking if she was new. "Oh yeah, this is my first day here," she said, her voice clearly ringing her excitement. Grace took her hand out, "My name is Grace."
Back to top Go down
Puddlesdog

Puddlesdog

Beata Bucks : 10589

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Storm (Newbie)   Here Comes the Storm (Newbie) EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:23 pm

Wow Allyn looked at the girl as she took off her head phones, "Nice name. I am Allyn." She was overly excited as she felt a smal tremor shake the ground, her powers. She smiled embarrassed slowly her head raised and she shook it sadly at herself. Her fault for the tremor was taken away as she grinned awaiting response.
Back to top Go down
TheBrokenWind

TheBrokenWind

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Storm (Newbie)   Here Comes the Storm (Newbie) EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:27 pm

Grace smiled at Allyn, "Thanks, it doesn't exactly suit my power," Grace replied jokingly. Right as Grace had uttered those words, she felt the ground shake slightly. Woah, what was that. Grace looked around between the students, automatically knowing it had to have been one of them. Last time I checked, I don't believe storms can do that.

Last edited by TheBrokenWind on Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sandosius

Sandosius

Beata Bucks : 10620

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Storm (Newbie)   Here Comes the Storm (Newbie) EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 8:48 pm

As Sandosius was walking down to the entrance he bumped into someone. "Oh. I'm so sorry. I'm blind you see. And I can't walk that well. I'm terribly sorry. M'aam?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
TheBrokenWind

TheBrokenWind

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Storm (Newbie)   Here Comes the Storm (Newbie) EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 11:04 am

Grace felt a push on her shoulder and looked over to see a green-eyed male. He immediately apologized and she was shocked to hear that he was blind. I didn't know they let blind people here... Grace realized he didn't know her gender and she replied, "Yes, I am a female."

Ooc: Sorry for the short post, writer's block o3o
Back to top Go down
Sandosius

Sandosius

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Storm (Newbie)   Here Comes the Storm (Newbie) EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 7:35 pm

"Oh. Hello. My name is Sandosius" He held out his hand in the direction of the voice. "Sorry if I am in the oppisite direction. My ears are only a little bit better" He stood there amd waited for the sweet embrace of a handshake.
Occ: Its fine. I always have writers block. :D
Back to top Go down
TheBrokenWind

TheBrokenWind

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Storm (Newbie)   Here Comes the Storm (Newbie) EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 8:15 pm

Grace met Sandosius half way and slowly put her hand into his. "If you think about it, oddly enough hand shakes are kind of weird. Like you put your hand in someone else's to greet them," Grace said outwardly. Grace wasn't one of those people who said everything in her mind. If she has something to say, she'd tell you right to your face.

Ooc: Glad we understand each other :D XD
Back to top Go down
Sandosius

Sandosius

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Storm (Newbie)   Here Comes the Storm (Newbie) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 2:14 pm

He sensed the other person near them. "Hello my name is Sandosius" He held out his hand and waited for a response
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Storm (Newbie)   Here Comes the Storm (Newbie) Empty

Back to top Go down

Here Comes the Storm (Newbie)
Page 1 of 1