Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Not Alone [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11774

Not Alone [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Alone [Closed]   Not Alone [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:05 pm

Sebastian's face went blank as his mind raced with thoughts and memories. Sure, he wanted nothing more than to be with Ken, and he was ecstatic that the other boy felt the same way a he did. But, at the same time, the blonde still held his doubts.
W-What if it's like last time!? Sebastian thought fearfully, But he seems really genuine... He didn't even know he was biting his lip as he concentrated. He finally reached a decision, and, pushing down all of the memories and doubts gnawing at his heart, took Ken's hands as well.
"Of course, my love." he spoke the words in a gentle whisper as he looked longingly into the other's deep, grey eyes. He took the opportunity to move his hands up to cup Ken's face. Well, if we're to be a couple, I might as well show him how to kiss a man properly...! he thought jokingly as he locked lips with the dark haired boy once more.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10300

PostSubject: Re: Not Alone [Closed]   Not Alone [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 10:41 am

Ooc: //dead

Ken's eyes widened once more, not expecting that kind of response, let alone another kissing session. No doubt he was happy though, since by the look of Sebastion's previous expression just before he accepted, it looked like he was about to decline the Autumn. Ken gently pulled his new boyfriend close, and reveled in the mixing body heat that came off them. He let the kiss last a moment before backing off, suddenly realizing how fucking cold he was. Damn. When did he get so cold? Oh yeah, when he went for a stupid swim. Good job, smart one. Also, it didn't take him long to realize that in the process of all the hugging and mushy stuff this topic was filled with, Ken's own soaked, heavy clothes had gotten Sebastion's own shirt drenched. God damn itttt.
"Oh, shit..." Ken muttered, looking the large wet spot on his new boyfriend's shirt. God, I'm such an idiot, he thought, facepalming himself in the forehead. "Sorry, Seb..."
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Not Alone [Closed]   Not Alone [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:42 pm

Sebastian followed Ken's eyes to the ruined spot on his clothes, but, instead of getting mad, he smiled and even giggled a little. "Oh, it's fine! If it were anyone else's fault they'd be in some serious shit, but for you, I'd make an exception." Just then, the blonde realized that the other boy was trembling due to the cold. "God, we gotta' get you out of these wet clothes before you catch a cold!" Sebastian said, his voice filled with worry as he started rubbing Kens arms in an attempt to warm him up.

OOC: Heh, Heh...did you see what I did there!?!?! >:D
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Not Alone [Closed]   Not Alone [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 1:24 pm

Ooc: What you did there
I saw it

Ic: Ken sighed quietly in relief. Alright, Sebastion wasn't pissed at him for messing up his shirt a little. At the mention of his clothes, the Autumn realized he was shivering, and blushed slightly as the other boy began to rub his arms to try and help warm them. "Yeah, I kinda forgot that I went for that stupid swim." He mumbled, and stood up. He held out a hand to help Sebastion to his feet as well. "I guess we should get back to the dorms, then. I want to apologize to that Grant guy if he's still there." Ken pointed out in a voice that he couldn't help but make sound a little sad. He didn't want to go yet, but the moment could be better to save for some other time. Right now, Sebastion's shirt had gotten wet in the front and Ken was completely soaked to the bone with lake water.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Not Alone [Closed]   Not Alone [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:07 pm

The blonde took the hand that was offered to him and stood beside his new boyfriend. Boyfriend. I never realized how much I missed calling someone that...! He smiled and locked arms with Ken as he walked beside him. Sebastian let his head fall onto the other boy's shoulder as they walked, letting out a contented sigh. As his eyes wandered skyward the moon gleamed brightly before them. "Wow, that full moon's positively beautiful! Perfect way to end the night I guess..." Just after he had made his comment, something caught his eye and made him turn his whole head upward. "Ken! Look up there, a shooting star!!" he said in awe as he gripped the dark haired boy's arm tighter. "Quick, make a wish!" the teen boy closed his eyes tightly as he mentally made a wish.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Not Alone [Closed]   Not Alone [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:19 pm

Ken walked alongside Sebastion, looking up at the moon and all its wondrous light, smiling faintly as the boy beside him leaned on his shoulder. Suddenly, he too saw something sparkle up out of the corner of his eye, but Sebastion noticed first. A shooting star. At his new boyfriend's prompt to make a wish, he shut his eyes briefly, and tried to think. He opened them again after a moment, having decided.
Looking over at Sebastion's own moonlit form in the dark, Ken couldn't help but smile yet again. He was so adorable, looking up at the sky like that. "What'd you wish for?" He whispered, raising his free hand and gently poking a finger on the tip of Sebastion's nose. Honk.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Not Alone [Closed]   Not Alone [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:43 pm

OOC: I see what you did there! XD HoNk hOnK! :o)

IC: Sebastian opened his eyes once more, looking into Ken's deep grey ones. "I can't tell you, silly! Then my wish won't come true." He laughed giving the other boy a playful shove. As his laughter died down he looked back at the dark haired boy. "W-What was yours...?" Sure, he knew he was being a hypocrite by asking the question, but he couldn't help himself.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Not Alone [Closed]   Not Alone [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 4:03 pm

Ooc: HoNk HoNk :oD
*Currently making chocolate chip cookies*

Ic: Ken pretended to pout by puffing out his cheeks a little and crossing his arms, despite one of them being locked with Sebastion's opposite arm. "No fair." He mumbled, though he couldn't help but break his laugh with a playful chuckle and smile. His gaze softened to look adoringly at his new boyfriend; It still sounded amazing to call Sebby that in his head. "I...wished for us to last, i-if that's okay with you." He said, stuttering a little nervously at the end. He sure hoped he wasn't making stupid wishes that would make Sebastion like him less, like if he was going too fast with things and thinking too much ahead. Hell, they had literally just started dating! Hopefully he didn't sound stupid. He had never dated anyone before, though he wasn't too comfortable with saying that.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Not Alone [Closed]   Not Alone [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 5:25 pm

The young blonde boy blushed deeply at Ken's response, overcome with how beautifully poetic it sounded. The only thing that made it even better was the fact that it was coming from the boy he loved. "I-I don't mind, not a bit!" he giggled a little as he said it, unable to hold back his giddiness.
When he finally recomposed himself, the boy's green eyes look over into the other's grey ones. "I think it's only fair to tell you my wish now." he said with a coy smile on his lips. "I didn't wish for anything." he paused for dramatic affect, "Because right now I have everything I could have ever wished for..." he practically whispered the words, his tone extremely starstruck.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Not Alone [Closed]   Not Alone [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 5:56 pm

Ken blushed, yet chuckled lightly at Sebastion's dramatic explanation of his wish. "But, wait...Won't this mean that my wish won't come true?" He whimpered, though his smile was still there. Before the other student could answer, the Autumn continued. "Not that I need any magic to do my best as y-your boyfriend." He cooed quietly, blushing quite madly again at his own words. He looked away, suddenly feeling quite embarrassed at the cheesy lines they were speaking, even if it was admittedly cute and surprisingly enjoyable for him. He stuttered when he mentioned being Sebastion's boyfriend, only because it still felt like a dream come true. Now that he thought about it, geeze, how long had he had a crush on this boy? He wasn't even sure when it started for sure, but it felt like forever, even when they didn't know each other. Is that what it felt like to fall in love with someone? It...Was a first for him, and he realized suddenly how much he liked the feeling, of having someone you care about by your side. Perhaps it was just the heat of the moment, but he hoped as hard as he could that they could last forever as a healthy, happy couple. As an 'us'.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Not Alone [Closed]   Not Alone [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:23 pm

Sebastian giggled as he heard the other boy stutter nervously. "Don't worry, you'll get used to saying it. Hopefully sooner rather than later!" he laughed warmheartedly to Ken; his boyfriend. Has he ever even had a boyfriend!? the idea quickly entered his mind, but, just as quickly, he shrugged it off. He knew that even if the dark haired boy had never dated a boy- or even anyone- that he wouldn't love him any less. Hell, he might just love him more since it meant he got the opportunity to teach him how to love another man, with class.
"As for your wish, I'm sorry that I didn't join you. I'm just such a hopeless romantic that I couldn't pass up the opportunity of making that super cliché comment!" he giggled.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Not Alone [Closed]   Not Alone [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 10:41 am

Ken laughed. "I don't mind. Shooting stars actually granting wishes is an old myth anyways." He said with a smile. He spotted the buildings that were the dorms not far ahead of them, and pointed. "Oh, I guess we're almost there. I've nearly frozen up by now!" He joked. He gently squeezed Sebastion's hand and sped up towards the building, gently pulling the other boy playfully along.

Ooc: Lame, rushed post because I have to go to an appointment D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Alone [Closed]   Not Alone [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Alone [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2