Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Holly

Holly

Beata Bucks : 11192

Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]   Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:08 am

Valerie shrugged, while Cherry provided an answer. "One, I hate him. Two, he interrupted a lesson between me and my sister. Three, he somehow made it snow in the conservatory."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8747

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]   Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:19 am

Giving The fowlers a suspicious Glare he womdered how they firgured out it was him that made it snow there but again they were stupid how else could he have made it snow? Could these two together not firgure it out. "How else would i make it snow in there?" He scolded Cherry getting annoyed with her "how stupid can you two be?" He scoffed then turned back over to Kurumi "Why does a girl need to know my connections between these two?"
~Chracters~
Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] - Page 2 Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] - Page 2 Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] - Page 2 Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
~Amber Brook Howler~Cameron Finn Howler~Jordan Blake Shaw~
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10650

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]   Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:34 am

Giving a nod to Cherry, Kurumi was content with her answer at the very least. Hearing Jordan's reply only made her want to scoff at him in return to his snarky response to the Fowlers. It is not to say that she was siding with them or being friendly - more than anything, it'd be nice to suck their life away right now, but that's not the point -, but rather that this stupid boy thinks he was so great. Covering her face with her hands, looking downward as she was shaking, Kurumi had started to pretend to sob - it looked real, at least -, simply to figure out his response. "So cold you are! Is it so wrong to question how someone met or what they thought of each other?"

OOC;; Lame post. Falling asleep/feeling drowsy. xD
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]   Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:43 am

Cameron laughed, girls were so pointless and weak honestly such idiotic creatures they are. "To think you made me wordless, worthless piece of shit." He spat out at Her, honestlyhe expected so much more from someone that made him quiet for awhile. Unless this was just a cruel trick of hers to see his reaction. What did she expect for him to go soft and ask her whats wrong? Please. He was better then all of them here. And he took pride in that "Oh becareful dont want to drown in your own tears."
~Chracters~
Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] - Page 2 Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] - Page 2 Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] - Page 2 Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]   Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 3:02 am

While she had started the whole depression act all of a sudden, the more Jordan spoke, the more it seemed to change into a maniacal laugh if anything. There was a tear in her eye, but it was not because she had actually started crying, but rather, Kurumi had the drop of water from how hilarious and ridiculous she thought the situation had become. The initiate carefully wiped it away before facing him with now a cold, critical stare as she stated in her seductive voice, lowering his head down forcefully to have their eyes meet - her only visible red eye and Jordan's icy blue eyes. Her eye seemed to be leaving some kind of glow, but he was lucky that she wasn't in the mood to suck away life - especially within school grounds. "Mind your manners, human. For even the likes of you, a simple cruel trick as such should be plain enough for the eye to recover how false it was. I was delighted to hear you try and tarnish me in such a pitiful method." As soon as she had finished speaking, Kurumi turned away from him and with her hand slightly frosted over, the girl's eyes narrowed as she wiped it off as soon as it melted, muttering under her breath, "Freeze by touch, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]   Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 3:13 am

Jordan felt a bit surprised that a disgusting creature had dared to touch him, but now she knew his power. This was just great, if anyone else knew his power everyone would surely know. And he wont allow that to happen. "Dont touch me again you dirty skank." Jordan was a very girly guy but he was not gay. His personality was just too girly, she deserved to get a high fever. This idiot girl doesnt know what she done to herself.
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]   Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 3:21 am

Yes, it did start getting chilly for Kurumi as soon as she finished. However, she wasn't going to get herself a fever any time soon. Nope. With yet another smile for whatever unapparent reason, the initiate only replied, "So what happens if I do? Simply threatening to give me a fever is too gentle. It'd be much more pleasant if you attempted to drown me or even putting a gun to my head." Wasn't she still being too optimistic about this? Probably not, in her definition. She wasn't going to let this boy learn of her powers. From more or less, it seemed as though he wanted almost no one to learn of his gift. "Now, you will listen to what I say or I tell everyone at the academy of your capabilities."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]   Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 3:31 am

Raising an eyebrow "Are you blackmailing me now?" He questioned her sternly. If this was to get out nothing was going to stop him from learning this skanks gift that is somewhat 'powerful' "And if it happens to go out ill make sure to find out your power, and tell everybody what it is Kurumi." He spoke strongly hoping that this would be more then enough to startle her. But to keep anyone else from knowing his power.
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]   Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 3:38 am

Giving him a shrug, Kurumi retained the same, devious smile, replying without hesitation, "Oh? Is that what it is called? Perhaps I am..." Truth be told, she knew the term, but didn't exactly want to outright admit just anything at this point. She kept her back turned, suppressing a laugh that was impossible to keep in - a laugh so powerful and terrifying, it may have more than a few people be taken back by it. "Ufufufu... If you think that telling everyone my talent will help you in any way, you seem to be wrong. It is impossible to figure out my gift unless I tell you myself, fool. And I will relinquish your rights to know it!
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]   Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 3:56 am

Cameron didnt want to admit defeat but he had taken a huge hit in a brick wall and it would take time to recover or think of something to do. "And what exactly do i need to do?" He asked abit rudely and stuckup, Jordan Shaw Listening to someone other then himself. It sure was a sight to see, he had a feeling that the Fowlers were laughing at him when his back was turned. But he could give two shits about them, all he cared about was dealing with this one girl and she sure was a pain in the ass.
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Beata Bucks : 11192

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]   Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 6:55 pm

Valerie and Cherry exchanged one last glance before both heading back to bed.
"Good night," Valerie called quietly behind her.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]   Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:41 pm

Watching the twins leave without another word, her eyes became barely open slights with a menacing pierce before Kurumi turned around to direct her attention to the boy, Jordan. Tilting her head and smiling, the initiate gave an approving look as if she was fine with him agreeing before giving a reply, coldly, "What do I want you to do...?" Faking a completely baffled look, she had one hand up where her head was leaning, the other arm supporting by the elbow carefully. Her eyes lit up when she remembered her whole purpose in doing this, the pale student then added on hastily, "Keep an eye on the boy, Katsuo, for me. When the chance comes, I give you my permission to bring upon any physical harm, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]   Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:19 pm

Carefully watching the fowlers leave as if theyhad no point on staying in here any longer Jordan turned back to Kurumi about to leave himself until she said something that stopped him. Narrowing his eyes as he listened to the thing she was talking about, she has something planned. "Im not your slave or spy Kurumi." His answer was simple it would be a waste of time to do whatever she said. But he seemed to be forgetting something important.
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]   Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:48 pm

Holding up one finger and shaking it as a warning, the initiate replied, "You seem to be forgetting something, Jordan - I have the ability to blackmail you." While she did have many or more things planned than most would think, Kurumi narrowed her eyes and smiled malicious with a menacing tone as she spoke this time, "Dear, listen to what I say. This is temporary until I take matters into my own hands personally."

OOC;; Lame post. >v<
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]   Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 1:34 am

"Temporary for how long?" He was proably going to be a slave of Kurumi for awhile considering she proably just lays around in the lounge. He glanced at the clock clueless what ever this Katsuo looked like. "Well give me some basic info about him then.
Occ; soery couldnt think D|
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]   Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next