Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10620

Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]   Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:29 am

Laying down like how one would normally read a book anyway, deathly pale fingers wrapped around, fiddling with the contrasting dark silky hair of one girl - Kurumi. She had left Aessa at the hill after awhile and sort of disappeared one might say, only to reappear all of a sudden just now. Makes people wonder what type of person she is... A strange and ominous one for sure - in a very eerie manner. Managed to get a guy to go on a 'date' with her... Even if they just met. Appeared suddenly after the Winter Formal Princess went home ill, and so on. Reading a novel, her other hand was flipping through pages, her eyes watching carefully - whether her other eye could see through the bangs covering it though would be a different case -, keeping alert for anyone who dared to wake up so early and go into the lounge at the time: which was what? 3:00 AM? A rebellious psycho for sure... "Ah, this book shows no interest to me!" the initiate cried in a distraught false tone, her sinister smile hiding what was truly in the 'book' she had.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8717

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]   Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:38 am

In a corner of the lounge was a boy with Dark blue hair and icy blue eyes. "Hmm.." Jordan said thoughtfully, as the girl complained about her un-intresting book. Stepping out from the shadows jordan slowly approached Kurumi. "Seems you have intrest in nothing, right Kurumi?" He asked appearing from behind her his Blue eyes sparkling seeming they were hungering something..

~Chracters~
Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
~Amber Brook Howler~Cameron Finn Howler~Jordan Blake Shaw~
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Beata Bucks : 11162

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]   Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:42 am

Valerie got up, dragging her sister behind her.
"I've heard of rising with the sun, Valerie, but this is ridiculous," Cherry complained.
"Oh, relax, I just can't sleep!" Valerie complained, taking a seat on a chair while her twin sat on the floor, perfectly comfortable, and Cherry began to read. Valerie, on the other hand, was listening to music.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]   Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:49 am

Closing her book abruptly, a bit of a thud sound almost, Kurumi saw a boy out of the corner of her eye. She definitely didn't really know him, looks familiar like Kearn, but not. Definitely could tell from his gaze and the fact that he seemed a bit on the psychotic himself. With a deceitful tone laced with enigmas and sinister plans herself, the pale girl stood up, using her hand to flick back some hair in the front back, the strands swirling gracefully before gently cascading to her back. Keeping her smile as she faced him, her visible red eye glowing intensely, the initiate replied, "My, my... Sneaking up on a lady like that so early in the morning. I wonder what jokes I must await from your poor hunger with that weak power of yours." As for the two girls who had just entered, a finger raised to her own lips and gave them a few more lines, "Intruders now? Ah, how long will this fest last, I wonder?"
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]   Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 3:57 pm

"Pretending to be cultured doesn't get people places," Cherry grumbled.
"I'm here because I can't sleep, don't mind me," Valerie murmured quietly, sitting down and opening her book to its bookmark.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]   Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 4:05 pm

"Did you just call me weak...?" Turning away from the other girl he glanced over to see the two from the consverty. "Well its you two again... How pathetic." He had a look of disgust on his face as he was talking to valerie and cherry. "I hope i didnt hear you correctly Kurumi you have no idea what my power is, much more powerful then yours."

~Chracters~
Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]   Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 4:32 pm

Her eyes glared at the blue-haired boy, and with a polite, faked smile, Kurumi simply said to Jordan, "Ufu, for a man, you sure aren't a gentleman." It only took a moment, but it looked as though she disappeared only to reappear right in front of the other student, leaning in front, being careful not to touch, and their eyes were barely apart from each other, a seductive expression etched on her with a smile that wasn't easy to refuse. A finger on her lip as if she was telling him to be quiet, the other supporting her from falling on top of him, the initiate continued, "I could defeat you any day, hm? Ah, don't mess with me, alright? You wouldn't want your skin to be ripped and ruin your appearance, now would you?" As for Cherry and Valerie, Kurumi could care less about what they thought of this. She did just meet this guy though, so.... That's the only awkward thing?
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]   Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 6:21 pm

"Oh, it's the jerkass from the conservatory," Cherry sighed, and decided to tactfully ignore this for now, reading over her twin's shoulder. 'But if they get annoying, I'll snap real fast.'

Last edited by Holly on Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]   Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:15 am

Jordan was a bit ammused thinking that they would have better insults for him for the next time they met. He thought this word 'Jerkass' was quite funny and made him feel much more confident. "Hmm bit Disappointed Cherry i thought you would have better insults, at least by now." He glared at her intrest sparking in his eyes. "I guess your to stupid to think of something better to say, doesnt surprise me." Jordan laughed smirking taking a sip from his cool lemonade.
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]   Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:22 am

Watching the rage spark from the girl called Cherry and the boy who thought he was oh so much better than her, Kurumi couldn't help but surprise a delicate smile. The events between them made the initiate wonder what in heavens the two had in their past at the school, but it hardly made her care about it, nonetheless. Watching Jordan drink his lemonade, the drops of water from condensation had fallen onto her due to how close she was to him from before. More or less, she was somewhat annoyed by the male student who had practically ignored her the moment the nuisance of the twins had spoken. "Petty... and shallow?" the pale female muttered under her breath, scarcely audible.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]   Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:24 am

Cherry returned to reading over her sister's shoulder.
Sis, this is making it hard to read.
"You should be used to it by now."
After that, they fell silent, communicating through glances.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]   Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:31 am

Looking up from his drink he wasnt done with Kurumi, or the fowler twins. Things were just heating up and he was satisfed that these twins were to scared to say anything but just glance at eachother. "I have other things to worry about rather then my skin and face, Kurumi though i dont know if the same could be said to you." Jordan said a bit late shaking his glass quickly to mix the drink. He took another long sip staying quiet for awhile.
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]   Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:37 am

Tilting her head, faking a confused expression as if it wasn't worth it to try and do anything more for her, Kurumi simply asked with a decoy curiosity, "Oh? If you could tell me how you plan to threaten me, please try and execute it without my ability to dodge it. Anything would do. Feel free to tie my hands to my back, cover my mouth so I cannot scream in pain, and attempt to stab me if you can." It had to make people wonder if the initiate was seriously thinking of her will or not when she said all this because obviously, she was being too polite about it and definitely overly cheerful with it in a dark manner. Basically, why would she be signing her death warrant already?
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]   Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:52 am

This thing was getting on his nerve. And it was obviousily showing through his face seemed to be red with anger and had nothing to say back to her. She sure was smart for a girl that is, Jordan was not only a 'Jerkass' but he was also very sexist which caused more people to hate him. He thought girls were useless creatures in the world and should listen to strong men like him and do whatever he said to do. He felt as if this was the perfect time to showoff his gift but something stopped him only desprate people do that and this girl.. She stayed calm all this time as if she had no need to panic or be angered. All jordan could do is glare at her he was lost for words and she knew that he was.
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]   Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:06 am

With a sly smile etched on her, her eyes shining with satisfaction and maybe something else as well, as she watched him flush with a crimson shade. The fact that he was able to stay quiet from something that she had come up with on the spot in an attempt to see how far she could threaten him, Kurumi had managed to keep a simple and relaxed posture this whole time. Her strategy was to lure him into using whatever "gift" he had on her and pretty much blackmail him to see if he would care about getting expelled from the school or not with the information and two witnesses to justify her. Too bad it didn't work, but was close enough. His frustration definitely told her that much. "Oh? Lost for words now, hm? My, I see that you believe you're ever so strong and that I was going to be useless." Looking towards the two twins, Kurumi simply asked them, "May I ask the relation between you and this boy, here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]   Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeah, Good Idea.. Let the Psychos linger in the Lounge [OPEN]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next