Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11250

Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open]   Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:47 pm

"Heh, I kinda know how you feel. I have...Er, had a friend named Matthew...He was super hype and almost nothing got him down and I suppose some times I would just have to get away from him." He shook his head with a chuckle as he went on. "I guess I just couldn't handle the positive energy that would come off of him 24/7." Of course, now part of him really missed Matthew. Even after everything that happened after his powers came off, Matthew never stopped hanging out with him until the day Logan was shipped off to Beata...He had always been a great friend.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10630

PostSubject: Re: Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open]   Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:50 pm

"Yeah, that's exactly like my sister." Amaya gave a small smile. "But you can't help but love them." To herself, she added, and I ruined her life.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11250

PostSubject: Re: Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open]   Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:10 pm

Logan nodded in agreement as he looked at the book in front of him. He sighed as he shoved it to the side, titling her head slightly as he looked at Amaya. "So...You're a Winter, right?"
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10630

PostSubject: Re: Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open]   Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:20 pm

Amaya nodded. "I'm in the Winter House. Dorm one-oh-five," she said. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open]   Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2