Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10630

Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open] Empty
PostSubject: Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open]   Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open] EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:22 am

Amaya, after taking a long stroll around to find out what was in Rosebury, decided to take a break at the cafe. It was a nice place, she thought, and a perfect place she could go to read and have a coffee without being bothered by Amy Rose. She made it a point to have a secret place, and before Beata, it was the rooftop of their apartment building.
She sat at a small table and ordered a coffee, then removed her messenger bag from her shoulder and pulled out her book. She made sure her black leather gloves were still in place before opening the book and beginning to read. Amaya barely noticed the coffee actually arrive.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11250

PostSubject: Re: Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open]   Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open] EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:34 am

Sitting not far from Amaya was Logan. He was leaning forward on the table slightly, his elbow on the table as he used it to support his head. His hand was pressed against his cheek as he also read a book. His book however was not an exciting one. It was all about the mind, and he decided he was going to read it as his power involved the mind...However, he soon grew tried and shut the book as he leaned back in his seat. He hated his power, he wanted to be back in Texas with his family and friends, but instead he was here at Beata.

His gaze flickered around the cafe, and his gaze landed on Amaya. He quickly realized she was also a Beata student and recalled that she was also in the same House as him. He also noticed she was reading a book, and how he hoped it was better than his book. However, he glanced at the book infront of him before he sighed. The winter stood up and grabbed his book, shoving it under his arm as he cross the cafe to Amaya. He paused not far from her table, shifting slightly as he found the courage to speak. "Uh...Howdy," he manged to say with a small smile. "Do ya mind if I sit with ya...Both being Winters in all?"
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open]   Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open] EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:36 am

Amaya looked up, surprised to see that someone wanted to join her. "Uh...sure, you can sit here," she replied. Amaya noticed the book. "Did you come here to read, too?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open]   Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open] EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:38 am

Logan smiled softly as he took the seat across from her, before glancing at the book as he put it down on the table. "Ah...Yeah, I did but reading 'bout the mind ain't that exciting..." he said, his southern drawl clear as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open]   Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open] EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:43 am

Amaya nodded in agreement. "Though I do enjoy the fantasy novels and movies where you have to piece together a mind or have to figure out what happened. Mind-benders are fun books, but reading nonfiction about the mind is such a bore." Then, she decided to be a little curious. "Why are you reading it, exactly? You don't seem to enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open]   Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open] EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:46 am

He smiled softly, nodding along as she spoke but when she asked why he was reading the book, he paused. "Ah...Well, cause it has to do with my gift," he said in a soft hush tone. It wasn't like he wanted other people to hear about him and his power but also he didn't like to talk about his powers all that much. "I don't exactly like my gift but...I suppose I'll have to live with it."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open]   Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open] EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:55 am

Amaya gave a small chuckle. "You too, huh?" she asked. It was nice to meet someone else who hated their power, though she wasn't one to voice her thoughts like her sister. She was much more reserved.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open]   Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open] EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:59 am

He titled his head at this, a confused look in his eyes. "Huh? You hate yours too?" Most of the people at Beata he met liked their powers...Or at least didn't mind it. Logan however disliked it as all it could ever do was hurt others.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open]   Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open] EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:03 pm

Amaya sighed and nodded. "Yeah, I hate my power. It's hard to handle and thus far uncontrolled," she explained. She closed her book and looked at her gloved right hand. "This is all I can do right now."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open]   Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open] EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:10 pm

He followed her gaze to the gloved hand, and frowned slightly. He guessed that meant it was touched based power. "Mine isn't all that hard to control," he said as he leaned back in his chair slightly. "It just really can't do much but hurt others I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open]   Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open] EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:13 pm

"Mine too," she said rather sadly. "And mine can hurt so many people at once if I use it the right way..." She knew that last part all too well- it had to do with the discovery of her powers. She'd ruined two lives, and altered many other's including hers and her sister's. But Amy Rose didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open]   Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open] EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:24 pm

Logan frowned slightly before he scooted in his chair and sat straight up. "You know; talking 'bout how our powers suck ain't gonna fix a thing. Besides; we ain't told each other our names yet! I'm Logan, you?"
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open]   Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open] EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:27 pm

He was right on both counts, and she was being rude. "I'm Amaya. Knowing her, you might already know my sister Amy Rose. She likes to go exploring and searching for friends."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open]   Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open] EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:30 pm

Amaya? That was a pretty name he couldn't help but note. But as she mentioned her sister he paused for a few seconds, before he shook his head. "Don't think I've met Amy Rose. I guess I tend not to really go out and try to make all that much friends."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open]   Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open] EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:38 pm

"Trust me, you don't have to look. She'll find you." Amaya gave a small laugh. "I suppose it's about time someone met me before her. Let's me get some time with them without her craziness, which can get overwhelming at times." That was exactly the reason why she needed a secret place. It wasn't so secret now, but perhaps he'd understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open]   Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Table for one? [badger and tart mainly, but open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next