Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Amy's Search [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10331

Amy's Search [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:44 am

He was actually hoping for something to happen. He already knew what he would make her do. It obviously wasn't anything weird, but he really wanted to do it. I'v got to make her lose... How am I going to do it? As he thought back to the time he had went to a different school for normal kids, he remembered what they used to do. The boys would just get close to a certain girl and they would turn bright red. Well, it couldn't hurt to try. Grant got closer until his forehead was touching hers, and waited for something, anything bad to happen.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10630

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:49 am

"What are you-?" she stopped when their foreheads touched. Amy Rose turned that bright red, blushing furiously. Almost immediately, she closed her eyes. She opened them, though, and tried to stay focused on his eyes. She, instead of focusing inward, tried to decipher the exact color of his eyes. But she was flustered, too much so. She looked at the bridge of his nose in hopes that he wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:59 am

"Hm, is this why they call you Amy Rose?" he asked, referring to how red she had gotten. He didn't really understand why she was like that, or why she was acting so weird now, but he didn't really care. If that didn't work, he was sure nothing would. He let out a sigh, and backed away from her. "Listen, I know I lost, but could I do what i was planning to do if I won?"
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 8:03 am

She gave a nervous laugh and smile. "Uh...s-sure," she replied. Amy Rose was almost scared- she'd never really been this close to anyone without hugging them, or when her sister would cry on her. And she wasn't sure what she'd just won and he'd just lost, but she was glad she hadn't accidentally ordered him to do something. "What... What are you going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 8:11 am

Grant sat down, and looked down at his thumbs which he was nervously moving around. "Well... I just need to know. How do you know if a girl likes you?" It sounded weird when it left his mouth, but he thought it would sound like something anyone would ask. He put his head between his legs, and thought I wish I could just die. It sounded so strange, especially since he was asking her. "But, if you don't want to tell me then I'll just do something else!" he added that quite quickly, hoping to clear up any confusion there might have been.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 8:17 am

Amy Rose smiled and crouched before him. "Well, there are a lot of signs. It depends on the girl. But usually, when a girl likes you, she'll blush a lot. She'll either hang out with you or watch from a distance. She can get really nervous around you." She giggled. "But if you really want to know, ask her. Because if she does, she'll get really nervous and maybe blush and maybe stutter. She may say 'maybe' when she really means yes. More stubborn girls might say 'no' with those stutters, which means maybe or yes. Sometimes we can be complicated." She giggled again. "If she's like me, she'll maybe sigh and say 'yes' and explain her feelings."
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 8:27 am

He just nodded, head still low. He couldn't believe he asked something like that. He had barely met her. I wonder what she thinks about me. He desperately wanted to know. He wouldn't be surprised if she thought he was weird, or had manic depression. "Thanks." He smiled, and looked up. "So, do you like me?" He was almost laughing as he said that, and was sure she knew he didn't mean it. He stood back up, and looked down at her. "Just kidding of course. Now that that's over, how about a bit of an exchange?"
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 8:32 am

She giggled, but a faint blush tinted her cheeks. She smiled brightly again. "What kind of exchange?" she asked, excited once more. Of course she liked him- he was a new friend, and from the looks of things might be one of her best friends like Hosa and her sister.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 8:42 am

"You show me your power, and I'll show you mine. When I say show, I do mean it. I don't want an explanation or anything like that, I want to experience it." He knew that if she agreed, she would have to make eye contact. Maybe that was the only reason he wanted to do this. Maybe it was because he wanted to show everyone his power.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 8:48 am

Amy Rose rubbed her arm. "I-I don't know..." she said hesitantly. She looked around for something to try. "I-Isn't it against the rules, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:01 am

"Oh, is it?" He hadn't realized it was, but he had thought it wasn't. What could be the harm in doing something like that? "Never mind then. Uh, I have a question... How do you feel about me?"
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:03 am

Amy Rose smiled. "You're a really great friend to me already. I barely know you and I like you so much already! I guess we kinda clicked!" She laughed. "'Kinda'. We really seemed to click. Maybe it's just me. It's usually me. I like to click with people, but I think we really did." She groaned. "Oh, I'm rambling again!"
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:15 am

He shook his head. "No, it's fine." I wonder what she meant by clicked. "But, that's not what I meant. Do you think I'm weird or anything like that? Just like, what do you think I'm like?" The question had been stuck on his mind for a while, but only now could he say anything.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:25 am

She giggled. "Well, all of us are weird. We're superhuman!" Amy smiled softly. "But I think you're a really nice guy. I'm proud to call you my friend."
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:40 am

He still wasn't really getting the answer he wanted. "Hm... Friend." Now that he thought about it, he didn't like that word. It almost killed him just to hear it. A single word connected with bad memories, and he was finally figuring out how bad it made him feel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Amy's Search [open]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next