Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Amy's Search [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10630

Amy's Search [open] Empty
PostSubject: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 1:58 pm

Amy skipped into the courtyard, hair moving with her as she did. She loved looking around the place, and nearly forgot to switch her gaze to something else every few seconds. She had remembered, however, and decided to use her short gazes to try and find something to do or someone to talk with. Anyone, really.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10331

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:15 pm

A brown haired boy stood behind a tree, watching the odd girl skip. He hadn't seen her before, but why was he hiding? He had never hid from anyone before, so why now? The boy started to wave to her, hoping she would see him. For some reason, he felt kind of scared of her, or maybe he was feeling shy? It didn't matter to him. He wanted to meet her, even if he got shy or something.

OOC: Sorry, I had to do this pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:23 pm

OOC: It's fine :D

IC: Amy stopped when she saw movement, and turned to see the brown-haired boy. She gave a bright smile and waved back, moving her whole arm happily. After a few moments, she stopped that action and skipped over to a place near to the base of the tree, and gave one final small jump to signal her stop. She looked at him and giggled. "Hi there!" she said excitedly. She moved her eyes from his eyes to his hair to his his clothes and at things nearby. "How are you up there?"
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:38 pm

The boy just nodded to her instead of saying anything. He might as well act like he was mute, since he could barely talk. A small smile formed as he thought about her getting mad at him for not talking. He held his hand out to her, as if her were trying to introduce himself. Wow, she looks pretty small... I like her! He didn't like being the small one, but lately he was only meeting taller people. He just met her, and he already liked spending time with her. Mainly because she was smaller than him.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 6:25 am

Amy smiled and got on her tip-toes to try and touch his hand in return. After a few minutes, she gave up. She dared to meet his eyes for a few moments before moving them once more. She felt bad for the lack of eye contact with this boy, but if he or anyone else knew her power, perhaps they'd understand.
"Pleased to meet you, I'm Amy Rose!" she said with a small giggle. "Would you like some company up there?"
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 6:28 am

Hm, maybe it would be better if I just start talking. It doesn't seem like she's getting bothered. She seemed a little to cheerful. He wouldn't go as far to say she was manic, but maybe close to that. The boy returned a friendly smile, and nodded. He could really see them being friends in the future. She reminded him of a younger version of himself... Oh, and she was a girl.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 6:35 am

Amy Rose flashed a bright smile and walked over to the strange, quiet boy. She liked him already, she knew it. "What are you doing out here all alone? Never mind, you don't have to talk if you don't want to. And I can try to shut up if you want me to! I just like having company!"
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 6:51 am

He chuckled with a large toothy grin. "My name is Grant, sorry for not talking earlier." He ignored her first question, because he himself didn't know why. It was just something he did. In his spare time, he usually went to the school's entrance and waited for new arrivals. He really couldn't explain why he was there. "Don't worry about it, your voice is quite delightful!"
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 6:54 am

She giggled. "Aww, thanks Grant!" Amy Rose felt so pleased. She was really beginning to fit in, or so she felt because of her new friends. There weren't too many yet, but she was sure she could keep making friends. "I don't care if you don't talk much. I'm sorry I can't make much eye contact, so I think we're even." Amy Rose let out a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:04 am

"Um, forgive me for what I'm about to do, I'm a pretty weird person" The lack of eye contact made him feel uncomfortable. It almost felt like she was lying to him. He put his hands on both of her cheeks, and made her turn towards him. He waited for at least a little eye contact. All he needed was a little.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:07 am

Amy Rose froze and blushed a bit. She loved looking into his eyes, but she had to look away. "I-I'm sorry... It's my power... I don't want to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:16 am

"Hm? Hurt me?" He couldn't help but laugh a bit at that. "Okay how about we make a deal?" He didn't wait for an answer, he just kept talking, hoping he didn't get interrupted. "If you hurt me, then I get to do something to you. Sounds fair to me." He didn't care if he got hurt, he felt as if she couldn't hurt him as much as he had already hurt himself. She could probably figure it out if she knew his power.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:20 am

Amy Rose nodded. "That's fair." She gave him a sad smile. "I just hope I never, ever hurt you. I'd never do that to a friend. Uh-if you're okay with being my friend, that is. I wouldn't hurt you if you weren't my friend, but I really do hope I can consider you my friend!" She almost scolded herself again for rambling, but reminded herself that she couldn't take it back, and that she'd probably never get over it.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:32 am

"Cheer up, this isn't the type of girl I thought you were." He looked a bit disappointed for a second, but went back to smiling. "Of course you can consider me your friend. I wouldn't be trying to get you to use your power on me if I didn't consider you my friend." Both of his index fingers tapped her temple as he waited for her to look at him. "Nothing can hurt me. I've been through a lot. Now, can you just look at me?" He kept his voice calm and friendly.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:36 am

Amy Rose shifted uncomfortably, then took a deep breath and met his eyes again. She grew nervous the more she looked, though. Would she accidentally think of something that he would be forced to do? Could she do it and ruin the trust they had established? What if she did- what was his power? Would she hurt him?
She took deep breaths and tried to keep her thoughts calm and her eyes on the target for the first time in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Amy's Search [open]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next