Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Getting Settled [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10630

Getting Settled [open] Empty
PostSubject: Getting Settled [open]   Getting Settled [open] EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 9:39 am

Amaya, after putting her things into a room, sat in the doorway and read a book. It wasn't long before Amy Rose started bugging her. "Amaya, let's go do something!" she said.
"Amy, I'm reading," Amaya replied.
Amy dramatically sighed. But I'm bored and we only have one friend. Let's go make some more!" When Amaya didn't respond, she began poking her sister's shoulder. "Amaya, come on!" She tried to get her sister up to no avail. She tugged, shoved, and poked some more at her sister.
"Amy, why don't you go out and have fun. I want to read," Amaya suggested.
Amy lit up a little more and skipped off.

OOC: I can post a topic later for Amy. I'm busy right now.
Back to top Go down
Orey

Orey

Beata Bucks : 10834

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled [open]   Getting Settled [open] EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:50 pm

OCC:I got into summer house!

Maya walked toward the girls in the hallway."Is this the Inatiate dorm?I didn't get a map or guide when I entered the school."She explained.Maya pulled up her purse and stood in the hall way.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled [open]   Getting Settled [open] EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:30 am

OOC: Amy too XD

Amaya looked up from her book. "Uh, yeah, this is them." Another new student- she almost sighed in relief when she remembered that Amy Rose had left. Not every student should have to meet her merry half first. "Need help with anything?"
Back to top Go down
Orey

Orey

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled [open]   Getting Settled [open] EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:01 pm

Maya glanced at the book the girl was reading."I'm ok...what book are you reading?"She stuffed her hands in her pockets.The feeling of the summer heat had made her tired and hot.Maya gaze wondered all around the dorms and hallways.The academy was a maze, but the students themselves were much more perilous and interesting than the academy itself.She commented to herself.The thought of making friends with the other initiates seemed alright-and I should be talking more with my new roommate.She thought about it in her little cloud of ideas and plans.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled [open]   Getting Settled [open] EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 8:09 am

Amaya gave a small smile. "I'm reading Inferno...again. I find something new every time I read it. Dante Alighieri was a bit of a genius." She closed the three-volume epic poem in Old English and looked her new roommate up and down. "Judging by your demeanor, you haven't met many others yet, including my sister, so let me be one of the first to welcome you."
Back to top Go down
Orey

Orey

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled [open]   Getting Settled [open] EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 9:54 am

Maya nodded."I'm haven't heard of Inferno but only a few things.Do you read
Divergent or The Hunger Games?"
She inquired."I only met a girl named Jessica at the entrance.It's good to know I'll have some friends here."She sat on the floor next to Amaya.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled [open]   Getting Settled [open] EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:19 am

Amaya hummed. "Well, friends are usually nice to have. Although I do suggest that if we're friends...we meet up in the library now and then. I read the two books, but I am much more interested in older books, epic poems, things that lost popularity because of time." She smiled. "I call these books my friends that nobody else loves. We could share literary thoughts, perhaps dabble in new books."
Back to top Go down
Orey

Orey

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled [open]   Getting Settled [open] EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 9:24 pm

Maya chirped"Then let's consider us friends, I would like to meet you soon in the libary after my first day of school.I'd suggest reading Hollow Earth, it's a good book.It already has two books about it."She heard the steps of a person.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled [open]   Getting Settled [open] EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:49 pm

Amaya nodded and gave a small smile. "And I'll recommend Beowulf, and later its sequel Grendel. Perhaps we can meet soon and discuss them?" she asked. "And perhaps we can learn each other's names before that. I'm Amaya."
Back to top Go down
Orey

Orey

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled [open]   Getting Settled [open] EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:12 am

"I'm Maya...We almost have the same name!"She chirped.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled [open]   Getting Settled [open] EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:34 am

Amaya gave a small smile. "Yeah, it's pretty close. Close to my sister's name too, Amy. Did she find you yet?" She nearly laughed. She was, for once, meeting people before her sister. She wasn't complaining, though.
Back to top Go down
Orey

Orey

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled [open]   Getting Settled [open] EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:50 pm

Maya shook her head."She never found me when I came to the entrance or the initiate dorms.Have you been sorted yet into the other dorms yet?I'm just curious."The steps she heard earlier in the hall became closer and closer within the last minutes."Do you hear that?"She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled [open]   Getting Settled [open] EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:10 am

Amaya looked up. "Yeah... I do." She watched carefully, curious as to who was coming. Another Iniatiate? Surely it wasn't her sister back already from her socializing.

OOC: You want it to be Amy?
Back to top Go down
Orey

Orey

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled [open]   Getting Settled [open] EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:59 am

OCC:Yep :)

Maya glanced down the hallways exit."Do you think some one was spying on our conversation?"She quired.There really was no use to spy on both of them but there was always a possibility of it happening.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled [open]   Getting Settled [open] EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:56 am

Amy Rose turned a corner and giggled as she approached. "You made a friend all by yourself, Amaya!" She gave a squee and moved to hug her sister. "Oh, I'm so happy!" She stood upright again and turned to Maya. "I'm Amy Rose, Amaya's sister! Pleased to meet you!"
Amaya was too shocked to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled [open]   Getting Settled [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Settled [open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next