Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

An Awkward Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11250

An Awkward Arrival - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 8:00 am

"It can be," Hosa said with a soft sigh. "My first mission was pretty crazy..." she shook her head, but there was a small laugh that couldn't help but escape. "We had to go kill something called The Giant Spider of Doom. It wasn't all bad; we manged to complete it but...I did end up with a few broken ribs." She grimaced as she remembered her time in the infirmary. It hadn't been fun at that. "But...I suppose it was pretty cool to fight that thing; mostly I got to see some of the other students powers in action!"
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10630

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 8:21 am

Amy Rose lit back up. "Too cool!"
"But who named the thing?" Amaya asked. Giant Spider of Doom? Seriously?, she thought. And there wasn't a better name?
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:21 am

There was a small huff from Hosa as she folded her arms. "As if I know. It was pretty huge spider thought...It was about..." she paused slightly. How exactly big had it been? "It was about the size of a shark I think. And I thought the name was pretty stupid too until it kicked me in the chest and broke my ribs."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:23 am

"But you're okay now, right?" Amy Rose asked with genuine, strong concern.
"And it's dead?" Amaya asked.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:28 am

"Yeah, I'm fine. The mission was months ago," Hosa said with a small wave of her hand, before looking at Amy with a soft smile. "But ah, thanks for asking." Then she turned her head to Amaya, a small grin on her face as she shrugged. "Eh, as if I know. The last I saw of it was when some kid...Uh...I think his name was Shin or something like that. Anyways, he had the power to stuff or summon things into scrolls and he stuffed the spider in one. So I guess it is still with him."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:06 am

"Oh, cool!" Amy exclaimed, leaning forward. This time, Amaya did fall to the ground. Amy sat on her back and giggled. "S-Sorry, Amaya."
The older sister groaned. "I'm fine. Just get up."
Amy Rose got up and then helped her sister up.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:36 am

Well, watching the two fall to the ground caused Hosa to break into laughter before her eyes flickered as she leaned forward to look at the two as they got up from the ground. "You know, if we are in the Courtyard we might as well enjoy it? We could have some fun with my ability...Like you name an animal and I try to turn into it?" she said. She loved trying to expand her powers, and if she could have some fun with others doing it, then she would try! "Just...Don't name anything to big."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:41 am

Amy Rose gasped as Amaya leaned back and cracked her back. "Can you turn into a fluffy little kitty? I love kittens!" she exclaimed. Amaya was in a tad too much pain to say anything and instead focused on her back.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:56 am

"Kitten? Well sure, I suppose. I am rather skilled for turning into cats for a some reason. Suppose it causes I like them also." So, she paused as she started to think of what kind of cat to turn into. Perhaps it wouldn't be a fluffy bred, but she finally got an idea and closed her eyes as she pictured the form she wanted. A moment later; she was gone and in her place was a kitten. Hosa, now the kitten, was a fluffy grey kitten with faint black markings on her legs. Her eyes were still blue, and she looked up at Amy with a grin. "Well, look at this. I turned into a Ragamuffin," she said as she spun so show off her body (which wasn't exactly needed as she was smaller than Amy now). She knew the name of the breed as it would always bubble to her head; telling herself exactly what she turned into even if it was by accident. Of course, as she spoke her words only came out as squeaks and meows to Amy and Amaya's ears. "Wasn't the breed I was going for, but hey, it is rather fluffy! At least I didn't turn into a tiger...Well, a tiger cub would of been cute..."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:01 pm

Amy Rose squealed and knelt before her. "You are so unbelievably adorable! Amaya, we should get a kitten!"
"Learn to care for yourself first," Amaya suggested as she stood by her sister. "Because I won't be taking care of you as much from now on."
She giggled. "I'll just pet Hosa for now," she said as she began to do just that.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:10 pm

"Ah! No! No petting! You are messing up my fur!" Hosa squeaked in vain as she rolled onto her back, and started to playfully bat her paws at Amy Rose. She blinked for a few seconds as she took in what she was doing, but shrugged slightly and happily went back to playing with Amy just like a real kitten would do.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:14 pm

Amy Rose giggled and played with the kitten. It was far too cute to deny, and Amy Rose found herself entranced by the kitten. She'd never gotten to own one, and once their parents disappeared, she and Amaya had to care for themselves.
"I don't mean to pry, but do you have limits?" Amaya asked.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:22 pm

Hosa stopped the playing with Amy when Amaya asked her question, and she frowned slightly. "Ah..." she said, as she rolled over and flickered her tail at Amy. She strolled a bit away, before she turned back into her human form. She stretched slightly as she turned back around to face them. "Yeah, I do have some limits. Can't turn into large animals, speed-transforming is a big no. I mean, I can do it but I  get worn quickly and if I get to tried in an animal form I have trouble turning back..." She paused as she rubbed her chin. "Uh, well I can't speak in any of my forms...Well, other than parrot, and I can only turn into animals I know about...And that are real, but I swear one day I'll turn into a dragon!" She finished by slamming her fist into the open palm of her hand with a steady look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:25 pm

Amy Rose giggled. "That'd be so cool!"
"It would be," Amaya added, "but it'd also be cool to see a dinosaur. Maybe someday, right?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:28 pm

She shrugged, but her eyes sparkled. "I would love to be able to transform into dinosaurs also! I mean they were real so maybe they would fall under my power! If I can grow strong enough...Man, that would be so awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Awkward Arrival
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next