Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Life of Connoven Devile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oven

Oven

Beata Bucks : 11210

The Life of Connoven Devile Empty
PostSubject: The Life of Connoven Devile   The Life of Connoven Devile EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 9:33 am

I guess we are encouraged to write a journal here. I've never had one before, but for some reason I am very excited about it. I want to try and commit myself to this thing. In a few years, I can look back and see what happened in my life. I don't know. Somehow, that interests me. I hope I have interesting things to read at a later date.

Maybe I should describe myself and how I am right now.

Well, right now I am a 5 foot 9 boy at the age of 15. (I hope I remain a boy.) I have really blonde hair, like so blonde people ask me if I bleach it. I have crystal blue eyes, that I really really like. I weigh about 120 pounds, even though I just got done eating a lot of cookies and fries from the cafeteria, so I have no clue on that. I guess I kind of suck at writing, though. It never was my strong point, really. But math is. I really love math and music. I almost always have my headphones around my neck. I feel naked without them, and if you've ever been to school felling like that, it sucks. My favorite book is Black Beauty, and secretly, I cry almost every time I read it. While I'm giving away big secrets about me, I have a stuffed animal. Yeah, I know. I'm 15 and too old to be cuddling with a baby toy. Well, you try going to a boarding school when you've never really been away from home. It's a polar bear named Carlos. Alright, moving on.

Oh yeah, why am I here? Well, I have the power of Nightmaric Morphing. I kind of hate it. I turn into someone's biggest and greatest fears. Well, physical ones. I can't yet turn into money problems, or fear of heights. I can also only do it for a short period of times, and I can't control when I do shift.

They tell us to make goals for our powers, so here I go.
1.) Get control of my power.
2.) Be able to stay in power longer.
3.) Be able to morph into nonphysical things like money problems or fear of heights in some way.
4.) Be able to morph into multiple of fears.
5.) Get a weapon.
6.) Learn to use that weapon.

Well, that's all I really want to say right now. Good bye.
~Connoven Lawrence Devile
Back to top Go down

The Life of Connoven Devile
Page 1 of 1