Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Totally not being lazy. [open fer anyone]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9655

Totally not being lazy. [open fer anyone] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally not being lazy. [open fer anyone]   Totally not being lazy. [open fer anyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 5:40 pm

"I like to think so, yeah." He smiled in response to her passive compliment.
Jason looked with wide eyes at the dragon - even though it's feet went through the coffee table, and it's tail swung through the entertainment center - it was as if it weren't even there; like it was nothing more than air. "They aren't very good?" Jace scoffed, repeating Net's earlier words, "You're kidding me, right? Damn, that's cool." He smiled and leaned back. He looked at Scilene, wondering what her gift was.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10073

PostSubject: Re: Totally not being lazy. [open fer anyone]   Totally not being lazy. [open fer anyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 5:55 pm

Scilene put down her hand, and laughed a little. "Heh, I forgot to tell you my power, didn't I?" Quickly,she reached into her bag, and pulled out a red clay pot. It was already filled with dirt, but it had no seed, not yet. Ignoring the dragon as she turned away, to the coffee table, gently placing down the pot. The girl pulled out a daisy seed, and poked it into the dirt. Glancing at the others she smiled. "Watch." Placing a hand over the pot, she focused, a bead of sweat popped on her forehead. Suddenly, a tiny sprout appeared, slowly growing, a leaf broke off from the stem, and it fanned out. Slowly the flower grew, a few minutes later, it grew into a full grown flower. It wasn't perfect, yet it was a flower. Scilene's head throbbed, and her knees felt weak. Feeling for the ground, she sat next to her flower and stared at it for a moment before her vision went blue for a few long seconds. Drawing a shakes breath, Scilene gave them a smile and pointed at it. The flower want going to last long, it had no water, and, the energy from Scilene is about to give away, so it would start wilting. " You guys might want to throw that away, it isn't going to be any good soon." Five Hour Energy sounds good right about now.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11247

PostSubject: Re: Totally not being lazy. [open fer anyone]   Totally not being lazy. [open fer anyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:20 pm

Netro grinned as he watched at his dragon, before letting it fade away from his thoughts; disappearing into green smoke, which quickly disappear. "Thank you...I'm hoping to learn how to make them more...solid looking." He shrugged, before turning his gaze back to Scilene and watched her grow the flower. "Ooo, it's very pretty, Scilene. My mother used to have an garden...she wasn't very good with plants thought." He giggled as he thought about his mother's dead garden, something that she had given up on after everything had failed to grow.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Totally not being lazy. [open fer anyone]   Totally not being lazy. [open fer anyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:26 pm

"So they can be more than illusions?" He asked Netro passively in curiosity.
Jason frowned as he watched her slip the pot out of her bag. The fresh dirt did not clear anything up for him either... (because honestly, who walks around with gardening hardware on a daily basis?) With a renewed interest, the young man sat forward as she put herself in concentrationl For the few minute, he almost looked at her like she was crazy - having a staring contest of pottery, his golden eyes grew wider in realization when the sprout popped out of the ground - slowly, but surely, blossoming into a full grown flower.
"Wow." Was all he could say at first. He'd heard his parents talk about this before - it was a really rare gift and only one other person he knew of could use it. "Here's to black thumbing!" Jace smiled at Netro, "You don't have to throw it away. You could take it to Brendan, I'm sure he'd care for it... Or, whatever. It's your daisy." he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Totally not being lazy. [open fer anyone]   Totally not being lazy. [open fer anyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:32 pm

Scilene laughed at Jason's black thumb comment. " I'll take it to him, later. " Yawning, she rested one arm on the coffee able, and rested her head on it. Using her power has drained her pretty badly. Staring at it for a few moments, she stopped feeding it some of her energy, and watched. It should wilt in a little bit... She thought passively, as she glanced back at the dragon. "Do they all look like that?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Totally not being lazy. [open fer anyone]   Totally not being lazy. [open fer anyone] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:50 am

Netro paused, glancing at his dragon. "No, I can make them into anything. In fact, my first two friends were made from my illusions. I didn't even realize it at first...but I think if I really, really believe it in, it can become solid. I'm not really sure thought."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Totally not being lazy. [open fer anyone]   Totally not being lazy. [open fer anyone] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:38 am

Jason shrugged and leaned forward once again, putting a foot on the table and tying his shoe. "So, you could make another you - or one of us too?" He smiled, thinking of many times that could come into use. As Netro went on, Jace paused, going quiet. Why would he ever need to make his own friends - oh... That's kinda sad. "That's... wow." His golden eyes flickered in Net's direction. He didn't really know how to respond to that.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Totally not being lazy. [open fer anyone]   Totally not being lazy. [open fer anyone] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:35 pm

Scilene looked down. It must suck knowing that the first friends you had, were complete illusions. Looking up, she gave him a look that was filled with sympathy. That was all she could give. There was no way to respond to something like that, but give some kind of companionship, so they know, you are here. Or at least...that is how the learned it. Perhaps this one was different.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Totally not being lazy. [open fer anyone]   Totally not being lazy. [open fer anyone] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:26 pm

"Well..." Jason didn't particularly need to be an expert in room-reading to realize that Scilene had figured the same thing, and that an awkward silence had passed over the room. "It's not like anything like what you went through isn't weird here. We've all been there. Welcome to Beata~." Jace put a smile, trying to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Totally not being lazy. [open fer anyone]   Totally not being lazy. [open fer anyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:00 pm

Netro let out a soft chuckle as he sat down back, messing with his tie. "It's good to know that I'm not the only weird one at this school." He grew silent, trying to think of another thing to say. Gosh, talking with real people was harder then it looked on TV.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Totally not being lazy. [open fer anyone]   Totally not being lazy. [open fer anyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:28 pm

Scilene nodded with a huff of amusement. " That is true, I believe I saw someone with a wolf tail!" Laughing a little bit, she pulled herself up so she sat 'cris, cross, applesause' on the floor. She was clearly relaxed in her surroundings. These guys weren't so bad, hey! She might even be in the same house as them. Tucking a strand of pink hair behind her ear, she looked around again. Even on a rainy day, this would be a great spot considering being in the conservatory while it is raining, though the rain can't get in, it wouldn't seem as fun as being in the lounge where a lot of other people might be hanging out, and unwinding.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Totally not being lazy. [open fer anyone]   Totally not being lazy. [open fer anyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:40 pm

Jason raised an eyebrow, "A wolf tail?" He pondered the thought - only imagining a strange, furry-like boy. The image didn't settle well in his head and he quickly tried to shake it away. The young man shrugged and relaxed, starting to flip through the channels. "Nah, you two'll do just fine here." He mused, "Just remember three things; 1. If anyone tells you to jump into the lake at night, ... Don't. That shit is cold." He looked rather comedic how serious his face was, even with the smile. He looked like he spoke from experience. "2. That couch back there? Yeah. It's special, be careful when you sit on it. And 3. Ya'll should join the Autumn house. It's the sexiest." Jace grinned and winked at them.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Totally not being lazy. [open fer anyone]   Totally not being lazy. [open fer anyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:49 pm

Netro's gaze fell to the old couch. "Dully noted." He made notes of what he guessed could be three of the most important things to remember in case he made friends, before pausing at the final one. "The Autumn house?" He recalled something being said about four houses, but he hadn't heard much about it; so he was now very confused.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Totally not being lazy. [open fer anyone]   Totally not being lazy. [open fer anyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:34 am

Scilene rolled her eyes at number one. Kinda obvious, it gets cold at night, then the water would be cold as well. Old couch? Oh, over there. Her gave flickered over to it, then back to the group. " Uh, how is it special? " Does it talk? Will it attack you? Does it smell? Autumn hose is one of the houses that kids are sorted into. Considering that Jason was saying it is the sexiest, he must be in the Autumn house. Feeling some of her energy regaining itself she stretched the tiredness from herself. Yikes. Gotta work on rebuilding energy too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totally not being lazy. [open fer anyone]   Totally not being lazy. [open fer anyone] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Totally not being lazy. [open fer anyone]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2