Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Chill in the Air

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Middie

Middie

Beata Bucks : 12372

A Chill in the Air Empty
PostSubject: A Chill in the Air   A Chill in the Air EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:11 am

The sunlight sparkled on top of the lake's waters, causing the water to take on the illusion of glass. On the edge of the lake sat Emily; her strawberry blonde hair fell down across her shoulders, curling around her frame. Every now and then Emily would pick up a small stone by her feet and skip it through the water. Too bad I didn't bring Jade out here.. Emily thought to herself, staring out at the water in front of her, She would like it out here. Probably would have played in the water.. The glare of the sun reflecting off of the lake caused her to wince. I wonder how many other people are nearby here at this time of day..

Last edited by Middie on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10914

A Chill in the Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chill in the Air   A Chill in the Air EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:19 am

Footsteps could be heard as Montare walked up after had wandered through the forest for some time now. As he came up to the lake, a wolf-like tail could be seen. "Oh, hello. The lake is nice this time of day."
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

A Chill in the Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chill in the Air   A Chill in the Air EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:25 am

Emily jumped; the boy had startled her. Glancing around her, she caught sight of the boy who had spoken. "Uhm... Hello.." she said, curiosity taking over. She took in the boys appearance. I think I saw him the day in front of the school... she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

A Chill in the Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chill in the Air   A Chill in the Air EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:32 am

As he sat down, taking care not to sit on his tail, he looked out at the lake, taking in its beauty. "Well, what are you doing out here, if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

A Chill in the Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chill in the Air   A Chill in the Air EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:38 am

A small smirk formed on Emily's lips as she glanced at his tail. "Uhm..", she said, tearing her gaze away and looking back out across the water, "Just enjoying the view, I guess. I grew up by a lake, so it feels like home."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

A Chill in the Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chill in the Air   A Chill in the Air EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:48 am

Montare smirked slightly as his tail twirled. "Ah, homesick?" he asked as he looked over at her.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

A Chill in the Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chill in the Air   A Chill in the Air EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:53 am

Emily laughed shortly. "No. I'm glad I'm not there anymore; it was hell. The lake... It's just so familiar to me in an unfamiliar place. The trees, the water, the sun.. it's peaceful."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

A Chill in the Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chill in the Air   A Chill in the Air EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:08 am

"It couldn't have been that bad," he said, thinking back to sime of the things ge went through due to his power.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

A Chill in the Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chill in the Air   A Chill in the Air EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:10 am

Emily was about to comment before she stopped herself short. Turning to the boy, she asked, "Oh it couldn't me? Who are you to try to guess my life. I don't even know who you are."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

A Chill in the Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chill in the Air   A Chill in the Air EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:25 am

"Oh, sorry if I offended you, but I would be a bit surprised if someone went through worse than crazed training due to what animal I can become. Montare noticed his tone and quickly began to apologize. "Erm, sorry."
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

A Chill in the Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chill in the Air   A Chill in the Air EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:27 am

Emily scoffed. "Oh did the little puppy go through potty training? Im so sowwy." she said sarcastically, her tone taking an icy edge.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

A Chill in the Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chill in the Air   A Chill in the Air EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:38 am

Rage could be seen in Montare's eyes. "Well what made your life so bad, then? he asked, hoping she would actually answer.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

A Chill in the Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chill in the Air   A Chill in the Air EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:57 am

Emily shrugged and laid back on her elbows. Her hair brushed against the earth. "Oh, I never said it was bad, little puppy. Though, I don't think you would last long in a straight jacket, thrown in your own room for hours on end because your parents are afraid you'll get mad and kill some. I don't think you'd like having the only place you'd feel welcome is at your aunt's house, and be singled out at the "odd one", the one who was crazy. The one who always lied about throwing things around the house, about hitting people with things, about destroying the rooms. You know what you are. I'm just a monster."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

A Chill in the Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chill in the Air   A Chill in the Air EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:08 pm

The look on Montare's face went from enraged to sorry in an instant. "Oh, sorry....I-I didn't think it would be......" his voice trailed off as he looked back towards the lake.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

A Chill in the Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chill in the Air   A Chill in the Air EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:15 pm

Emily laughed softly. "It's okay, puppy. I've grown used to it over the years. After 17 years of drama and accusations, you become accustomed to all the hatred."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Chill in the Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chill in the Air   A Chill in the Air Empty

Back to top Go down

A Chill in the Air
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next