Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

This Might Hurt a Bit...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bastion

Bastion

Beata Bucks : 11819

This Might Hurt a Bit... Empty
PostSubject: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 9:05 pm

Sebastian made his way to the forest after his final class of the day and a short detour back to his dorm to grab a snack and a First Aid Kit. Since neither he nor Lylee had actually specified a location in the forest he found it most prudent to just wait by the entrance from the school. This way he would definitely see her when she arrived... assuming that his little detour hadn't made him late and she wandered in without him. "I hope I'm not late," he thought to himself as he leaned against a tree and awaited Lylee's arrival, "Ah well, I guess I won't know unless I wait." To kill some time Sebastian removed a band-aid from his kit and covered placed it on his cheek. "Might as well get myself ready now," he mused to himself and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

Beata Bucks : 11816

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 9:15 pm

Lylee was walking so slow that the crowd of kids who were pushing their way out, were already gone. The hallways were empty and she was staring blankly at the exit. "I can't believe I'm doing this! I'm such a horrible person!" she thought as she finally exited the school. She looked around and saw Sebastian. "Sebastian!" she called out while waving, "Sorry for being late!"
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 9:24 pm

Sebastian casually walked over to Lylee as she waived at him and smiled, "What are you apologizing for? School practically just ended. Besides, it gave me time to make the necessary preparations." He laughed and pointed to the Band-Aid on his cheek as he made that last statement, hoping she would get the joke.
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 9:33 pm

Lylee gasped at Sebastian's band-aid. "Oh my goodness! How did you hurt yourself?" she cried as she peeled off the band-aid off his face. She was relieved to see it was nothing. She sighed in relief and said, "Wow, you scared me."
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 9:44 pm

He couldn't help but chuckle at how cute her response was. "No no Lylee, I'm fine. I meant preparations as in I was putting on the Band-Aid to get ready for whatever you have in store for our training session. It was just a joke, I'm sorry if I worried you. Thank you for your concern, though." Reaching into his rucksack to pull out the First-Aid Kit he had joked about bringing back during PE Sebastian continued with a playful smile, "See? I told you I'd bring one. Now I'm ready for anything you can throw at me." He returned the Kit to his bag and slung it over his shoulder before silently motioning with his head for Lylee to come along just as he had done back on the track, "It will take us a few minutes to get to the forest from here. We should start heading out."
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 9:57 pm

Lylee nodded and followed him. As she looked for a good place, she was racking her brain for a safe practice. "Sebastian, you know I can't really hurt you. It's against the rules," she muttered as she stared at the ground. She looked through the field of trees and found a good spot. "How about here?" she suggested, pointing to it. It was a place with several trees surrounding and a mossy rock the center. It looked peaceful and quiet and even better, not so far from the school.
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:15 pm

"Lylee, you need to stop worrying so much about me," Sebastian replied, "You aren't attacking me or hurting me out of malice. I am here volunteering to help you because I want to be here. I'll take full responsibility for anything that happens to me. If me doing this will help you develop your powers and ensure that I don't have to see you with that distraught look you had on when we first spoke at the gym then I'm happy to do it." He placed his bag down by the mossy rock in the center of the location she had chosen before smiling her way once more, "Anything you'd like to do before we begin? I appreciate that this is an uncomfortable thing to do because you don't want to risk hurting me, but you'll do fine. I trust you."
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:28 pm

Lylee smiled and said, "Thanks Sebastian. I appreciate the encouragement." She sighed and took a few deep breathes. When she finished, she looked at Sebastian seriously. "Okay, what I'm doing to do is cut your skin a little bit. Just a normal papercut," she said, touching the area where she wanted the cut to be (his wrist).
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:37 pm

"See? That wasn't so bad, was it?" Sebastian said, holding his wrist up to his face to assess the wound, "And you were worried about what would happen if you messed up. You should have more confidence in your ability to control your gift. From what I can tell you did exactly as you said you would."
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:46 pm

Lylee smiled and laughed, "There's more to that. Now I have to heal it." She touched the wound again and closed her eyes. Unlike the damaging part. the healing part took awhile. She looked at Sebastian apologetically and said, "Sorry, this is going to take me about 30 seconds. My healing process is much slower than my damaging."
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:55 am

Sebastian winced a bit as Lylee placed her hand on the wound. Paper cuts always were deceptively uncomfortable, but the trace hint of pain seemed to melt away at Lylee's touch."You say that like anything that lets me spend more time with you is a bad thing," he chuckled and smiled at her as she began healing the cut, "Take your time, I'm in no rush. I made sure to clear anything on my schedule for the afternoon. I'm all yours."
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:17 am

Lylee laughed. "You know the physical contact is optional. But if I don't do it, it'll be nearly twice as slow," she said as she released her hand from her wrist. She looked at Sebastian hopefully? "Did it work?"
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:14 pm

"Hmm, physical contact or twice as much time. You aren't making the decision easy for me, you know," Sebastian mused as he pulled back his hand to inspect the wound. To his delight the cut had disappeared without a trace, "Perfection."
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:19 pm

Lylee sighed with relief. "Okay now I'm going to make it slightly more painful," she muttered, as if she was the one in pain.  She touch his wrist and a gash opened up. This was 2 seconds slower from the paper cut. "The worse the wound, the longer," she explained, referring about the time difference. She released her hand and closed her eyes, like she was afraid of his reaction. "If this is getting too painful, then we can stop."
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:41 pm

Sebastian fixed his face a bit in an attempt to hide his grimace. Looking up to Lylee, he noticed her close her eyes rather than look at him and reached over to gently wrap his uninjured hand around her wrist. Pulling it a bit towards him he smiled and spoke again, covering up the slight discomfort in his voice, "Hey, don't be like that now. You've already proven that you can do it with the last cut. It's the same thing just a little bigger, right? I'll be fine as long as you're here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Might Hurt a Bit...   This Might Hurt a Bit... Empty

Back to top Go down

This Might Hurt a Bit...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next