Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

[DEFEAT THE BUISINESSMAN] [CLOSED]

Go down 
+2
MrShadowblademaster
Jay
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8756

[DEFEAT THE BUISINESSMAN] [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: [DEFEAT THE BUISINESSMAN] [CLOSED]   [DEFEAT THE BUISINESSMAN] [CLOSED] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:47 pm

Mission: Kill Peter Sullivan
Venue: New York City, NY - Penthouse Suite of the Old Gazette Hotel
Reward: $200 Dollars per person
Volunteer Capacity: 5
Description:

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Peter L. Sullivan seems like an ordinary New York bigshot. He owns a large corporate company, and lives in a penthouse. However, the man has a secret.

His powers are unique. Yes, I didn't believe in superpowers at first, for they sound crazy, but I saw what he could do. His hands, they turned to blades! I saw him kill people! And he saw me too.

I am currently in hiding, for I managed to escape, but along with me, I heard Sullivan talking about a plan. He wanted to kill his enemies in the corporate field. He wanted to, quote, "Write my name with the blood of those fuckers."
Mister Sullivan recently got a hard blow from the stock market, and sales from his company were at a crushing low. He blames them. He blames his coworkers; both his employees and his new enemies.

I cannot reveal my identity, or he might be able to track the letter and find me. Hell, he might have already read this letter. Still, though, you must kill this lunatic before he slaughters innocent working people.

You must be wondering how a normal person as me knows about you.

Well, I heard Sullivan speaking of your school. I feel he is a graduate.

Thank you,
Anonymous

______________________________________________________________________________________________

OBJECTIVES:

-Arrive in New York.
-Check into the Old Gazette Hotel. [Enclosed in this letter is 300 dollars so you can stay in the hotel's largest suite for one night, which holds 5 people This does not get deducted from your rewards.]
-Break into the penthouse suite at night.
-Kill Mister Sullivan, and I will handle the rest. I can make sure the case files never see the light of day. I have connections. Mister Sullivan has no family to fight me.
- Leave the city as quickly as you can.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

VOLUNTEERS:

-Lotte Redwaltz
-Adrian Lockheart
-Jude Fletcher
-Jason Wright
-Richard Sanford
-Zane Fenrir

Last edited by Jayson on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MrShadowblademaster

MrShadowblademaster

Beata Bucks : 11791

PostSubject: Re: [DEFEAT THE BUISINESSMAN] [CLOSED]   [DEFEAT THE BUISINESSMAN] [CLOSED] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:53 pm

Adrian is interested in partaking in the mission
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Beata Bucks : 11815

PostSubject: Re: [DEFEAT THE BUISINESSMAN] [CLOSED]   [DEFEAT THE BUISINESSMAN] [CLOSED] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:54 pm

Jude would like to tag along
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9631

PostSubject: Re: [DEFEAT THE BUISINESSMAN] [CLOSED]   [DEFEAT THE BUISINESSMAN] [CLOSED] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:55 pm

Jace is goin', yo.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11686

PostSubject: Re: [DEFEAT THE BUISINESSMAN] [CLOSED]   [DEFEAT THE BUISINESSMAN] [CLOSED] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:10 pm

Richard shall go~
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Beata Bucks : 11890

PostSubject: Re: [DEFEAT THE BUISINESSMAN] [CLOSED]   [DEFEAT THE BUISINESSMAN] [CLOSED] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:22 pm

Zane would like to partake in this request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DEFEAT THE BUISINESSMAN] [CLOSED]   [DEFEAT THE BUISINESSMAN] [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

[DEFEAT THE BUISINESSMAN] [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1