Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

trash [bby]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9661

trash [bby] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: trash [bby]   trash [bby] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 1:33 pm

"Hold up, you can't just cheat like that -" He laughed, laking a half-hearted reach around for her wrist and found himself quite literally blown away instead.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10079

PostSubject: Re: trash [bby]   trash [bby] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 1:41 pm

”Shediac, Canada!” Nen answered triumphantly, shooting him a smug look. ”You’re a Canadian. How’s the syrup? How many maple leaves do you own?” If she had scrolled down a little more...
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: trash [bby]   trash [bby] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2021 6:27 am

Preston stared at her a moment before a low chuckle escaped him, quickly rolling into full-blown laughter. "None. Zero. God, I am so sorry to disappoint you, but I can't have you throwing me in with the enemy." He smiled and leaned in as they walked. "Keep reading, Corn-girl. I'm still all-American..."
Well, technically, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: trash [bby]   trash [bby] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2021 7:25 am

A deep frown graced her lips. Turning to her watch, Nen scrolled down. ”Maine?” Nen asked incredulously. ”I thought only old people live there!” She turned to Preston and looked him up and down. ”You aren’t 50, are you? Unless your power is keeping yourself from aging...” Blue eyes narrowed suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: trash [bby]   trash [bby] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2021 8:44 am

He chuckled and shook his head. "So I'm a nerd and an old man now too? Damn, I really can't catch a break." Preston feigned a hurt look, but couldn't shake the smile away. "Here, give me your hand."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: trash [bby]   trash [bby] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2021 10:03 am

Despite the hurt look Preston gave her, the smile seemed ever present on his face. Nen couldn’t help but mirror it. ”Wow, holding hands already?” She quipped, pulling her left hand out of her sweatshirt pocket and held it towards him.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: trash [bby]   trash [bby] - Page 3 EmptySat May 22, 2021 8:08 am

"What can I say? I'm a man who knows what he wants," he teased back, tiny sparks dancing between his finger tips as he took her hand into his. A small jolt of lightning ran through to her as he watched and awaited her reaction with a knowing smile.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: trash [bby]   trash [bby] - Page 3 EmptySat May 22, 2021 9:42 am

Nen raised a brow at him, posed to say something. But the lightning raced up her hand, and through her arm. It made her body twitch once or twice, but it didn't hurt. Her lips pursed, watching him a bit more closely now. His power wasn't the same as hers. But it certainly was similar. "Lightning manipulation?" She guessed, tilting her head to look at her own hand. "That's pretty similar to mine." Nen remarked, bringing her thoughts to light.

They weren't too far away from the cafe, but Nen was rooted in her tracks. Since getting to this city, she hadn't done much to get to know anyone. Yet alone learn about powers. If anything, Preston's power was the first she had seen aside from her's and her brother's.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: trash [bby]   trash [bby] - Page 3 EmptySun May 23, 2021 9:16 am

"Weather manipulation, right?" He mused, slow to let go of her hand and offering another smile. "Storm sorcerer really does fit you." Preston glanced behind him and saw the small gate to the cafe gardens out front, several open seats available out in the sun and in the shade.
He broke away from her to swing open the entrance, making way for her.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: trash [bby]   trash [bby] - Page 3 EmptySun May 23, 2021 11:35 am

"Yeah..." She mused, letting out a chuckle, though looking slightly uncertain. "How'd you guess?" Nen asked, stepping past the gate as he held it open, her hand returning to the pocket of her sweatshirt.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: trash [bby]   trash [bby] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 6:49 am

Preston grinned and tapped a finger to his temple. "You said your gift was similar to storm sorcerer, didn't you?" He mused, letting the gate swing shut behind him as he stepped in. "And hey, don't think I didn't notice your little trick with the breeze back there."
Preston made it a small point to hunt down the nicest table and pull a seat out for her.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: trash [bby]   trash [bby] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 8:34 am

Nen smirked in orders to stop the laughter from escaping her. ”Alright, Detective.” Nen quipped, stepping after him. She blinked for a moment as he pulled out her chair. Half of her wanted to argue that she was more than capable of doing so. Yet Nen held her thoughts and gratefully took the seat. ”This place is cute. I should explore more. It’s to the grocery store, and home for me.” She arched her head around to take in the quaint store. ”I’m assuming you’ve been here before. What’s the best thing to order?”
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: trash [bby]   trash [bby] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2021 9:24 am

"Ah, I'm usually a homebody myself, but you're really missing out on what this town has to offer. I could show you around some more sometimes, if you're feeling up to it." Preston offered with a smirk, catching the eye of a waitress for a moment before he turned his attention back to Nen. "I'm a sucker for the BLT, personally, maybe with extra ham and avocado - if that's up your alley?"
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: trash [bby]   trash [bby] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2021 10:14 am

Nen raised a brow in response to his offer, but didn’t offer a quip. Instead, Nen offered a simple nod to the suggestion.“That sounds good. I’ll try that.” Leaning back, blue eyes wandered across the store, then to Preston. ”We came here to create DnD characters, but we have no dice or character sheet. Isn’t that needed?” She didn’t know much about the game, but had a vague idea of how to start, a least.

Last edited by Splotch on Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: trash [bby]   trash [bby] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2021 11:29 am

He hesitated to speak, a somewhat awkward crooked smile coming to him. "God, you're going to call me a fucking nerd again and I'll have no one to blame but myself." Preston feigned a sigh and reached into his pocket, pulling out a small pouch of dice and a sleek phone. "It's not exactly traditional or whatever, but we can use these."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trash [bby]   trash [bby] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

trash [bby]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Off-School Grounds :: Rosebury-
Jump to: