Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Reading Up On Yourself.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyoniking

Kyoniking

Beata Bucks : 11916

Reading Up On Yourself.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Up On Yourself.    Reading Up On Yourself.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:37 pm

James shrugged and chuckled a bit "I have no idea, I found you on accident." James stood up and popped his back and let out a sigh. "Lead the way my friend." Alastair was James's first friend in this school. A good start for the new kid. Though James heard new kids come by pretty quickly here. Maybe they will have a group of friends in this school like the ones he had back home. He already had one friend now he needed a girl and a mascot, for his group of friends that is.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Beata Bucks : 11994

PostSubject: Re: Reading Up On Yourself.    Reading Up On Yourself.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:45 pm

Alastair stood, no joints to pop, and no noise to make. It was almost as if he wasn't there. The kid starred at him eagerly, the words my friend ringing in his ears. That was a huge step from just giving a starving person his chips. In the animal kingdom, giving leftovers to an animal was almost an insult as if to say You can pick the last bits from my meal. Obviously you can't hunt anything for yourself and I'm full. Maybe now you wont die. In smaller words it was putting someone beneath you. The guy bristled, his hairs standing up on the back of his neck. A friend would mean basically adding him to his pack, taking him in as his responsibility. 
"Listen, I'll show you around but you are not my friend and you are not my responsibility, kid. I'm more man than animal so, I won't mind being convenient for you this time. But don't make it a regular thing, I don't like to look out for everyone all the time. It leaves little time to take care of yourself." He said, zipping up his backpack and nodding for James to follow him towards the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Kyoniking

Kyoniking

PostSubject: Re: Reading Up On Yourself.    Reading Up On Yourself.  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:09 pm

James just shrugged and stood next to Alastair. Well there goes that plan of having friends. Oh well, it isn't that easy to make friends. Especially with someone you just went up to randomly and asked for food. But James isn't complaining because he still got a guide to show him this large campus. He didn't say anything to Alastair because he just seemed rude for the response he just gave James for a simple term used to express his gratitude.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Reading Up On Yourself.    Reading Up On Yourself.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 3:55 pm

Alastair ran his hands through his boyishly long hair and hoped he hadn't offended James too bad. It wasn't like he was trying to be mean he just wasn't going to throw out invites for just anyone to attach themselves to him. If he was going to be friends with someone he was going to choose someone who could carry their own and protect themselves. Alastair didn't need a soft spot for anyone, and James would definitely be a weak link that he would have to protect. If he was in a fight, James wouldn't be able to protect himself with the power of mimicry, and Alastair couldn't pay the cost to cover his ass plus James's.
"This is the courtyard, a lot of students come her to relax and what not, if the weather permits it." He said, motioning towards students grouped up. Some where reading by themselves, others talking, some playing card games or hand held devices, and some young and flamboyant lovers were making out.
Back to top Go down
Kyoniking

Kyoniking

PostSubject: Re: Reading Up On Yourself.    Reading Up On Yourself.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:39 pm

James nodded as Alastair pointed out the courtyard. This place he knew quite well since he has a bad habit of ending up over here after a few minutes of being lost. He looked around to see groups of students hanging around in groups basically classifying where they are and what kind of a person they were. "Sweet. By the way where are the classrooms?" He placed one hand behind his head and rubbed the back of his hair with a smile on his face "I have missed quite a bit of class already."
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Reading Up On Yourself.    Reading Up On Yourself.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:45 pm

His eyes drifting towards the larger groups of people, finding their weakest link, who would protect who and such, Alastair scarcely noticed when James spoke to him. But he caught the gist of what the boy was saying, he turned, looking down at him with golden eyes and smirked.
"Right his way. You might not want to miss anymore classes. You could say the teachers here are... strict." He laughed a little to himself at the off joke, and walked back towards another building that branched off from the grounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading Up On Yourself.    Reading Up On Yourself.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reading Up On Yourself.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2