Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Help? Please?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11680

Help? Please? Empty
PostSubject: Help? Please?   Help? Please? EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 7:28 pm

Okay so my characters are getting super stale. Like... a nice loaf of bread that's been sitting out in the open air for two weeks straight so that it dries up and withers until there's almost nothing left. Yeah. That kind of stale. And I have absolutely no idea how to fix it.

"Just RP with them" you might say. Problem is... I have a bad habit of not having any plans going into a topic. Unfortunately on this site, that means that all of my topics die within a week IF someone else even posts.

So I need plots. I need big plots, small plots, uneven plots. It doesn't matter. I'm down to plot with anyone and everyone. I just need to make my babies interesting again. Here's a quick rundown of each of the ones I want to improve:

Erin

She's my Irish baby. She was born in Dublin, Ireland and came to Beata to help control her powers of Possession. She's not great at it and hasn't even used her gift once since she got here. She's actually scared of using it but no one knows. Outside of that, she's a huge tomboy. She loves running around outside, getting all dirty while wearing tank tops and dirt-stained shorts. She loves to walk around barefoot and doesn't care much about her hair which is why she tries to wear it up as much as possible. She is very bold and impulsive and won't back down from any challenge, hence her competitive spirit. She is tougher than she looks as she grew up with her two older brothers who she tried her best to keep up with at all times.

Larissa

She's my quiet baby. Extremely innocent and sheltered. Her parents are typically helicopter parents until she was sent to Beata. Her power of controlling pillars of energy from her hands is very dangerous, disintegrating anything it touches depending on how much power she puts into them. Problem is, she can't control them and their power is typically linked to her emotions. She is currently emotionally broken from her brother Sam's death, although I haven't used her nearly as much as I should have. She absolutely hates the school and wants to leave but she's been urged to try to finish out the school year.

Declan

My big jerk baby. Rich and totally selfish, Declan thinks of no one but himself. He is one of those kids that pulls the "my dad is a lawyer" card every time something doesn't go his way, and he is happy this way. He feels like he is entitled to everything and that he deserves it all. Also pretty gay even if he says he isn't. He has the ability to manipulate the density of objects which more or less means that he can control how much something weighs and how much of an impact it would have if it were thrown at something else. His favorite weapon of choice are small rocks he finds on the ground that he can manipulate to cause some serious damage if need be.

So I'm down for anything! If you want to do ANYTHING please let me know! Even if you have no plans and just wanna figure something out, I'm down to talk it out through this topic or PM. Because I really need help ;w;
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9437

Help? Please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help? Please?   Help? Please? EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 7:38 pm

You probably know who Rex is (the stuffed rabbit with a soul), and I'd like to use him more/get him out into the world more instead of always having him by Bridget's side. It's not really a full "plot," (well, maybe it could be in the future?), but I was thinking that maybe he and Larissa could become friends, and then some how he leads Bridget to start hanging out with Larissa, seeing that they both have lost brothers. I get that Rex is silent, but maybe if she tells him about her bro, then he could be all like "omg, Bridget could totally connect with this girl (cause she is a snob with like 0 friends)." Sorry that is a bit of a bland idea, but I'd also like to start using my characters more, even if it's not some huge and action packed plot ><.

Also, Declan and Bridget should happen again. Two small, snobby, rich kids who hate the world. Idc what happens between them (that's up to you), but I feel like another topic between them would be interesting, especially with Rex being able to hear Declan this time, and if he makes fun of him again he'll have to deal with a pissed plush rabbit.

Last edited by Idek on Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9258

Help? Please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help? Please?   Help? Please? EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 7:48 pm

Declan and Brittney need to be the new Preston and Kayla - the, dont fuck with one of them or you get the other -friends.
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

Beata Bucks : 8688

Help? Please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help? Please?   Help? Please? EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 9:17 pm

Erin and Kiki should go reminisce about Ireland and start a friendship~ Kiki needs real friends man

Also she and Declan need to call each other insults it'll be great
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

Beata Bucks : 10082

Help? Please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help? Please?   Help? Please? EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 10:36 pm

yo, my characters need more casual friends, and i think anthony and larissa could have some interesting/funny dialogue. he lost his dad when he was younger, so he could relate to her on the front of losing family, but he's the total opposite to her in every other way. he's a socialite, a rowdy musician, and one of his favourite past-times is coaxing reserved people out of their comfort zones for the luls. good shiet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help? Please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help? Please?   Help? Please? Empty

Back to top Go down

Help? Please?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Off-Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: