Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

You're such a loner, Eloise >.<

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rainydays

Beata Bucks : 12150

You're such a loner, Eloise >.< Empty
PostSubject: You're such a loner, Eloise >.<   You're such a loner, Eloise >.< EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:18 pm

Eloise sat alone at a small table in the far corner of the cafeteria. Her food remained untouched because she was too busy with a book. She sat with her usual elegant posture, and her long hair was pulled back in a ponytail. Eloise had become good at ignoring the noise of students chatting in the cafeteria. The expression on her face was neutral and relaxed as she read at a leisurely pace (and by "leisurely," I mean about 4 pages per minute). Her reading slowed, however, when her mind began to wander. I should really get a social life, she thought. Talking to people was just so hard. She didn't know how to start a conversation much less continue one. She decided long ago that it was much easier to just ignore people. An I.Q. as high as mine and I can't figure out how to say hello to someone. Eloise sighed and set her book down on the table; she was starting to get a headache from trying to focus on two things at once. Her composure crumbling, a distressed expression played across her face as she rubbed her temples with her fore and middle fingers to suppress the migraine that was forming. Eloise squeezed her eyes shut for a quick moment and she pushed these unwanted thoughts to the back of her mind.
Back to top Go down

You're such a loner, Eloise >.<
Page 1 of 1