Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

In the Eyes of Dakota

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Middie

Middie

Beata Bucks : 12375

In the Eyes of Dakota Empty
PostSubject: In the Eyes of Dakota   In the Eyes of Dakota EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:44 pm

Dear Diary,

This school is large and loud; it terrifies me. I cannot take out my headphones now, no matter how much I want to. I've only met two people at this school; I refuse to be social. I don't want to talk. I don't want to stick out. I don't want to be here. The first day I was here, I just sat outside. I couldn't even force myself to set foot in the building. I don't understand what my mother was thinking when she brought me here; I was much better off at home. This place isn't going to help me; it's just going to make everything worse. I'm going to end up screwing everything up and I'll ruin everything. My power is nothing compared to the power of the students here. I'm a nothing, worthless. I guess it'd be better if I could speak up, and talk. That'll never happen though; even the slightest sound will set me off. I can't even stand the sound of a pen dropping. The sound waves echo in my head, growing louder with every passing second. I just have to shut it off; I can't control myself anymore. Nothing works; I'm lost. Maybe, just maybe, if I find one friend here, it'll make everything so much better. To do that though, I have to talk, and I can't talk. I just can't. I'm shy, and obnoxious, and stupid. My "lost girl" demeanor won't stay with me for long. Sooner or later I'll slip back into the girl I always am; the one who refuses to do anything at all. The girl known to sit in the corner of the room until it was bedtime. So far I've managed to hold a small conversation with those two people I've seen; that's it. I also took the test today to place me in a House. Maybe after I'm places I'll make new friends....maybe.

Power: The first day of school, I sort of lost control. The boy who was talking to me, he can shapeshift into a wolf, but cannot control it. His tail ripped his clothing, and the sound of the tearing clothing was too much for me. I shut it all off; I panicked. I just stood there, the sound gone from everything. I couldn't even turn it on after a while; I was too scared. I didn't understand at first what had happened. The boy just stood there looking at me, like he expected me to know what to do. I finally did turn it on though, but it took me a while. I was just so scared. The boy...he told me he trusted me. I don't know how to feel about that.

Love Always,
Dakota Frery
Back to top Go down

In the Eyes of Dakota
Page 1 of 1