Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Would anyone be Interested?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9367

Would anyone be Interested? Empty
PostSubject: Would anyone be Interested?   Would anyone be Interested? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 10:05 am

I have an rp idea. Well like a site idea maybe. I have had this idea for a long long time maybe a good many years.

Basically the idea is there is this place, this place is a correctional facility. Where kids between the ages of 10 to 20 (Might change max age) are sent to if they have extreme issues. Like one girl would have extreme insecurity so she would wear a full makes and like baggy clothing to not show of her body. Or would one person would have extreme paranoia like russia is going to bomb the us any second and everyone is a spy. Just varying things that are taken to the extreme.

This place isn't bad but it isn't good either. Like the people who are sent there see this place as something terrible (Could be, spoilers if this thing is ever made) but people who send the people there see it as a good place.

Basically people could try to escape (Highly unlikely) or they could spend the great amount of time fixing their issue, and leave the place. Plus some other things along the way.

This is just a general idea, I just wanna see if anyone would be interested.
Back to top Go down
Demos

Demos

Beata Bucks : 9656

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be Interested?   Would anyone be Interested? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 2:11 pm

I like it.
Back to top Go down
Deep

Deep

Beata Bucks : 8552

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be Interested?   Would anyone be Interested? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 2:17 pm

Sounds good!
Back to top Go down
darksorceress16

darksorceress16

Beata Bucks : 8788

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be Interested?   Would anyone be Interested? EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 10:52 am

I'd be interested in seeing this!
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8750

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be Interested?   Would anyone be Interested? EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 12:30 pm

I like it, though for some reason people are creating sites like crazy right now. you probably wouldn't get an active memberbase currently simply 'cus of the outburst of competition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be Interested?   Would anyone be Interested? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would anyone be Interested?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Off-Topic :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: