Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Bring him back [For Coon]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9436

Bring him back [For Coon] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring him back [For Coon]   Bring him back [For Coon] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 9:34 pm

Destiny gave off a soft sigh. Yeah she probably should have explained that before she brought him back. "Basically you are a ghost now. You can chat with other souls if they are close enough to this side, and you can interact with the living. No one else can see you besides me, your sister, and maybe like one or two other people. If I am around I can make you visible if you so wish." She explained that part. "Since I brought you back you are bound to me and my energy. At least you are reliant on my energy for now. As long as I have energy you will be able to do stuff." She still had enough energy to sustain him. Juan had his own energy source he ran off of, and only took hers if he really needed it. "Since you are bound to me if I call on the undead for help you will feel a strong urge to answer. With some time you can train to ignore that urge. You do not have to stay within a certain range of me. You can go anywhere you please. I will not ask you directly for assistance for anything since I brought you back because of your sister. If I do ask you for assistance it means something has gone horribly wrong. Other than that, it should just be the normal call for undead, which you can ignore." She explained. "If you had a gift before you died, I have no clue if you have it now or not. I haven't really messed with gifted undead before."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8523

PostSubject: Re: Bring him back [For Coon]   Bring him back [For Coon] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 7:43 pm

Mikaela sat there and listened while Adam digested what Destiny told him. It took him awhile, but eventually he understood what she was saying. So he was permanently bound to this girl and could only be seen by her and Mikaela with the possibility of a few others. He could deal with that. And she even said that she could make him visible to everyone if he wished. "The only thing I'm wondering is if you can make me visible to Magic Stein? He's my half brother and I'd like to let him know I'm alright." he said. If one sibling was going to know that he was alright, so was the other one. Besides, it would be nice to get to know his brother. They had just met when he was dying.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Bring him back [For Coon]   Bring him back [For Coon] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 8:35 pm

Destiny blinked. She didn't know Magic had more siblings. "Do you want to be permanently visible to him? Or do you only want to see him once so you can tell him you are fine?" She asked. She was glad that Adam didn't have any objection to what this required, and being bound to her, but there wasn't a way she could transfer the bond. It just didn't work like that. While she could give Adam his own energy source he still relied on her gift for him to be here.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8523

PostSubject: Re: Bring him back [For Coon]   Bring him back [For Coon] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 7:00 pm

"Permanently, if that's at all possible." he said, arms crossed. "I might go stir crazy if the only person I can talk to is my sister." he said, winking at Mikaela, causing the Summer to giggle in response. Adam was truly okay with what was happening. Sure, he thought that once he had been shot by his former allies he thought he was dead for good, and he technically was, but this was a new leaf on "life." And he wasn't going to waste it.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Bring him back [For Coon]   Bring him back [For Coon] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:23 am

"Well you can talk to anyone you want to, but they won't be able to see you. It might freak that person out though. Anyway I will make you visible to your brother as well." Taking another small bit of his soul to attach to Magic later when she stumbled across him, or got close enough for her to mess with his soul a bit. Taking a bit of her own soul she attached it to Adam, which would allow him to have his own energy source. "Alright, everything is taken care of. You are free to go if you want. I have energy to recollect."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring him back [For Coon]   Bring him back [For Coon] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bring him back [For Coon]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2