Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Falling for you [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9455

Falling for you [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Falling for you [closed]   Falling for you [closed] EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 12:21 am

This time, he was prepared. Nothing fancy, nothing extreme, just a nice picnic on a hill, what could go wrong? The last time him and Jane spent time together, he finally figured out that she wasn't into huge or expensive things, so he decided to play it safe and go simple. The Autumn packed a backpack filled with ... sandwiches, some premixed fruit from the market, some blueberry muffins that Louis had made and given to him, and water bottles. Don't forget the small bottle of wine wrapped in a blanket, just incase. He'd spent time with Jane before, he knew how she acted, but for some reason, he was still extremely nervous. Maybe it was because of the fact that she never seemed to return his feelings for her, or maybe he was trying to hard? She was a pretty chill girl, and that's what he loved about her, but what if... just maybe... he was making a fool of himself by trying to be a gentleman?

Truthfully, he had no clue how this day would play out, and hoped that everything would go smoothly. Giving a nervous sigh, the tall student walked to Diane's Hill, preparing himself for what was to come. Just act cool, stay calm, and don't try to be perfect, Jake reminded himself. The closer her got, the happier he got and couldn't wait to see her again. For the majority of his walk to the destination, he thought about good questions to ask and conversation starters, since awkward silence was a killer. Finally reaching the hill, the boy's smile could've blind the whole world. Everything was perfect! The sun was shining, there was a soft breeze to cool the day, and the tree that sat at the top of the hill was gorgeous. Should I wait for her and then go up? Looking at his phone, he was a few minutes early, and decided to put his stuff down, then go the bottom of the hill to meet Jane.

Making his way up the hill, Jake soon reached the top and stopped for a moment, admiring the view. Good thing he planned their little excursion to be before sunset, later tonight the lake would look amazing. Wedging the wine bottle between some roots and laying out an old plaid blanket that Louis had let him borrow along with giving him muffins, he made sure it was under the tree so the light wouldn't be constantly glaring down them. I'm surprised more people aren't here, although it was a relatively small hill, he assumed their would be other couples or people here too. Letting out a content sigh, Jake took a step back, unfortunately not paying attention to where he was placing his footing. Tripping over a root that jutted out of the ground from the oak tree, the student was sent falling backwards, and tumbled down the hill. Of course, being so excited, he forgot to take off the backpack of goodies, and it tumbled down with him. So surprised by what had happened, he failed to get up, and a few times the backpack managed to get crushed under his weight. The ride was horrid yet short, and soon, Jake same to a stop, sitting on his butt, completely dazed. Shit, I hope nobody saw that.

Last edited by Ice on Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12397

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you [closed]   Falling for you [closed] EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 3:55 am

A slow clap rang out from the bottom of the hill as she approached, grinning. "Wow. Wow. That was quite a tumble. The grace brought a tear to my eye." She let out a laugh, stopping a few yards away and leaning against a post, her eyes sweeping up the gentle incline to the oak tree at the top of the hill. That'd be a nasty climb. For anyone else, it'd be a simple walk, but she wasn't exactly in the best shape. That was irrelevant for right now, though. Here they both were, at the bottom of the hill, with Jake flat on his ass. It really was a thing of beauty. "You should consider being a gymnast. I had a cousin who was into that, leotards, scrunchies, the whole shebang. It'd be a good look on you." She'd chosen something simple for the 'date,' a cropped jacket over a light sundress, a black ribbon in her hair, bangles and bracelets hanging on her right wrist.

Jane brushed her hair over her shoulder, eyes flicking to the backpack. Maybe the lapse in the big bad boy facade was what made it so rich, but maybe she shouldn't poke fun at his pain. "You didn't break anything, did you? It'd be a shame if we had to cut this short."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you [closed]   Falling for you [closed] EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 12:50 am

Looking up at slow clapping, it was none other than Jane, just the person her wanted to see, but unfortunately at the wrong time. Letting out a chuckle of half embarrassment, Jake stood up and brushed his pants off. "What can I say? I was so excited to see ya. I mean, I'm always falling for you," he said teasingly, though it was the cold hard truth. He couldn't have been more hyped to see her, that his excitement literally sent him tumbling down a hill for her. "A gymnast? It's a nice notion, though I don't think I'd be very good at it," he added, lifting a brow. I couldn't imagine wearing those tight pants, especially around my... before his thoughts got any farther, Jane asked him if he broke anything. Oh shit! The food!

Opening the backpack, the only thing "broken" was the bag of fruit and maybe their sandwiches, though the fruit was now more like a clumpy and slushy mess. Well, at least it didn't spill everywhere. "Up for a smoothie?" Taking the bag out of the backpack, he showed Jane with a goofy smile. "Well, we better get up there before someone else decided to come and hog the view," putting the fruit back in the backpack, he started towards the hill once more, making sure to wait for Jane.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you [closed]   Falling for you [closed] EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 4:40 pm

Jane snorted at the lame joke, matching his smile. Good grief... "You didn't strike me as the corny type," she said, walking up and glancing down into the backpack. Well, it was still edible. Sorta. You would've had to eat that fruit through a straw at this point, if anything. "Let's, then," she said, sweeping her gaze up the hill. It was a nice day for a picnic. She started her way up the slope, only lagging somewhat behind him. Already, combined with the walk to town, her legs were aching, and her breathing had picked up only halfway up the hill. Okay, so she wasn't in the best shape... That was alright. When she was younger, she'd always loved the physical stuff. Soccer, track, tennis, hiking, you name it. The only thing was that she wasn't an athlete. Blame it on genes, or whatever, but she'd never been fit. Even something as simple as this was a struggle.

By the time they'd reached the top, it was hard for her to conceal her panting, but she managed to keep it as quiet as possible as she plopped down by the tree, wiping her forehead. "Nice weather, huh?" she breathed.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you [closed]   Falling for you [closed] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 11:35 pm

Th corny type? He hadn't thought about being corny... shrugging it off, Jake headed up the hill till he finally made it to the top. Sitting down beside Jane but leaving a little space so it wouldn't be too awkward, he took the backpack off and took out the food. "Yeah, it's great. I heard the sunset is supposed to amazing tonight too," the tall student said with a smile, looking at Jane. The weather isn't the only thing beautiful around here, he wanted to say but kept his mouth shut, knowing how dumb he would've sounded if he'd actually said that, even though it was the truth. Realizing he'd completely forgotten about the food, he averted his eyes from the girl and looked down to the bag. "Today's delicacies are, a fruit smoothie, sandwiches, and blueberry muffins made by Louis himself," he said in a mock-french accent, placing the food on the blanket. "I also brought along a specially drink, just in case," he chuckled softly. Usually with girls, it was always awkward being around them, but with Jane, he felt somewhat more relaxed and able to just have fun and goof around. Maybe his accent wasn't spot on, but he tried and had fun in the process, and that was what mattered the most, right?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you [closed]   Falling for you [closed] EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 5:07 pm

She smoothed down her dress, grinning at the cheesy fake French accent. "Fantastique," she said, thinking of Logan. It'd been months since her vacation to Paris, and any French she'd learned along the way had slipped out of her mind. Jane leaned against the oak, watching the dappled shadows shift under the rustling leaves. A specialty drink, huh? She didn't think she'd ever met this Louis, but by the way he presented it, she took it as a good thing. "You're a true culinary master. It's been too long since I had a normal picnic like this."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you [closed]   Falling for you [closed] EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 11:46 pm

Ecstatic to hear that she liked the setup, he was finally able to breathe, and let out an internal breath of relief. Thank God he didn't go over the top, it seemed as though his plans for a picnic were perfect. Not too fancy, not too shitty, but just right. "I'm glad you like it," he replied, taking a bite of the sandwich. Wow, this turned out amazing! Although it didn't seem like it, Jake was a surprisingly decent cook, although he'd never made something as simple as a sandwich before. Guess I'll have to make these more often, he made a mental note. After a few minutes of eating in silence, he decided it was time for a conversation starter. "So, uh, how has school and such been? Anything exciting lately?" Jake asked, finishing his main course and drinking a swig of water, unfortunately washing away the succulent taste of that sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you [closed]   Falling for you [closed] EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 2:32 am

Jane took a polite nibble of a sandwich, wearing a hollow smile. Simple. For a sandwich, it was surprisingly good. She glanced up at him, and then up at the sky, turning the question over in her head. Anything exciting? "Oh, same old, same old," she answered, with just a tinge of regret in her voice. Not anything she could admit right here anyways, with the sun shining down on them like this. It'd all been too dull. "I've been looking for something new. Exciting, y'know?" She took another light nibble out of her sandwich, turning her eyes on him. "And what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling for you [closed]   Falling for you [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Falling for you [closed]
Page 1 of 1