Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

There's No Place like Home [Vacation]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11680

There's No Place like Home [Vacation] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There's No Place like Home [Vacation]   There's No Place like Home [Vacation] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 5:55 pm

With a roll of her eyes, Erin tipped back the already open bottle she had in her hand. When it was empty, she looked around for a moment, trying to figure out where she could put it down. Ultimately deciding to set it down on the floor along with the others, she leaned back against the wall. "I don't know who you're calling a goofball, you... goofball!" she laughed at herself. "This was your idea! You did this to me! But I'm feeling pretty fantastic right now. I dunno about you." With a big sigh, she finally settled down for a moment, leaning her head against the wall and closing her eyes. As she sat there, a thousand thoughts flew threw her head, most of them blended together and not making much sense, but the gears were moving rather quickly. After only a couple of minutes of silence, she sat up again, staring down into her lap as she put her hands together. "So... you know how I said I would think about it earlier?" she asked in a suddenly more serious tone, not realizing how vague that could have been.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8454

PostSubject: Re: There's No Place like Home [Vacation]   There's No Place like Home [Vacation] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 6:20 pm

He laughed. "Hey, you didn't have to take them!" he retorted. If drinking with Erin was always going to be like this, he didn't want to drink with anyone else. "I'm feeling pretty great too, but I'm just saying. Maybe we should at least slow down." He was giving her a goofy smile until she said what she did next. Despite the vagueness of her words, he knew exactly what she meant. "Yeah... what about it?" he asked warily. He wondered what she was thinking about. His thoughts were racing too fast for him to form a coherent thought.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: There's No Place like Home [Vacation]   There's No Place like Home [Vacation] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 7:36 pm

The way that his tone changed suddenly made her smile for a second as she messed with her hands. Feeling giddy all of a sudden didn't really help her but in the time that it took for them to get off of the Eye to now, she had actually thought about it quite a lot. Thinking about it suddenly became a lot easier with a bunch of alcohol in her system, but she felt confident in her decision. "I, um..." she paused, trying to get her thoughts together. She really didn't know how she was going to say it. "I like you a lot too. I mean... I haven't really spent time with anyone else like I have with you. I feel that I can trust you... a lot." The longer she talked, the bigger her smile got. Her cheeks flushed with a light shade of pink but she couldn't bring herself to try to look at Gabriel. Romance or romantic feelings was something she never thought about until recently so all of this was a bit new to her. "I thought you should know since you told me earlier."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: There's No Place like Home [Vacation]   There's No Place like Home [Vacation] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 5:48 pm

Gabriel's heart skipped a beat. "You do?" he asked her. She likes him back? The way that he liked her? He noticed the blush on her face and smiled. "I know I can trust you a lot." His stomach fluttered as he thought about what she said. "I'm glad you told me." he added.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: There's No Place like Home [Vacation]   There's No Place like Home [Vacation] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 6:54 pm

When he asked her if she did like him a lot, all Erin could do was shrug and grin stupidly. She was glad that he could trust her too. It was nice to have these mutual feelings. She always thought it would be weird but it was surprisingly comforting. It didn't take much for her to lean over, her head landing with a soft thud on his shoulder. It felt kind of bony for a second but the feeling quickly receded and she was comfortable again. "Trust is good," she said with a small giggle. "But you know what else is good? More of these drinks. You got any more?" she asked, tilting her head so that with the way her head was resting on him, she practically was staring at his jaw and cheek. Not much of a view, but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: There's No Place like Home [Vacation]   There's No Place like Home [Vacation] - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 7:44 pm

Gabriel's body felt tingly when Erin leaned on his shoulder, but he laughed anyway, despite his nervous feeling. "Sorry, fresh out." he replied, shrugging with his free shoulder. He smiled again and leaned his head down to where it rested on Erin's head. His head swam, and not just because of the alcohol. "One of us could get more, but I don't really feel like getting up. So if you want to get up and get some, be my guest." he added with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: There's No Place like Home [Vacation]   There's No Place like Home [Vacation] - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 9:51 pm

"Ugh, you're so lazy," she teased before moving her gaze to the door. She thought long and hard about getting up but after a minute she realized that in her state, she was a little too scared to try to walk down the stairs. She really didn't feel like falling and busting her head on the ground floor. "Buuuut I don't blame you. I don't think I could make it down even if I wanted to." She giggled yet again as her body relaxed against his. She figured it would probably be best just to stay where she was at. She was already comfortable and with his head on hers, she was basically trapped. There was no getting away, nope. "I'm actually comfortable. I think I can stay here for a while. That's not a problem is it?" she asked, snuggling closer next to him with a big smile on her face as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: There's No Place like Home [Vacation]   There's No Place like Home [Vacation] - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 6:24 pm

He closed his eyes and sighed comfortably. "It's definitely not a problem." he replied. He could probably sleep like this if they wanted to. But then again he could sleep anywhere when he was drunk. His hand that was closest to the girl found his way to Erin's delicate hand and he snaked his fingers with hers, and a blush formed on his face. Her hand felt soft in his, and he hoped that she wouldn't pull her hand away. He was nervous and giddy and excited all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: There's No Place like Home [Vacation]   There's No Place like Home [Vacation] - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 9:03 pm

It took her longer than expected to actually feel her hand in his. She wasn't sure if she just wasn't paying attention or if the alcohol had numbed her up that much at this point. Either way, the surprise from it wore off as soon as it had come. She smiled again as her fingers closed tight around his, grasping his hand with a firm squeeze for a moment just out of fun. It was silly, but she felt silly. This whole situation felt silly but that was okay. It was actually nice being so close. He felt so comfortable. It was weird, actually since she was still pretty new to this kind of thing. "Your hand is really warm," she said playfully, pulling his hand up to her face for a moment to feel the heat on her cheek. As a matter of fact, his whole body was pretty warm. It was nice. Had he always been this way? Why didn't she notice sooner?
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: There's No Place like Home [Vacation]   There's No Place like Home [Vacation] - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 12:35 pm

His face grew redder as she moved his hand to her face. Her skin was soft, but her hand felt cool. "Must be because your hand feels so cool. It's not cold, but it's not warm either." he replied. He squeezed her hand slightly in return for her squeezing his, although he didn't do it as hard. "Maybe I can warm you up." he added, closing his eyes again. "You know, I could honestly sleep like this." He made sure to stay awake, however, and would only allow himself to fall asleep if Erin fell asleep first.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: There's No Place like Home [Vacation]   There's No Place like Home [Vacation] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 3:23 pm

When Gabe had suggested warming her up, all she could do was smile as her eyes grew heavy. She hadn't realized just how comfortable his shoulder was until now as she relaxed with a contented sigh. "That would be really nice," she told him before he mentioned sleeping. That sounded even better. She glanced at her phone for just a second to check the time only to see just how late it was. Holy crap they had been sitting here for a while. She didn't mind, though. It's not like they had anything to do tomorrow anyway. With a quiet yawn, she snuggled on his shoulder, getting pretty comfortable quickly. "I can sleep like this too..." she muttered sleepily. Within a few minutes, she was fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: There's No Place like Home [Vacation]   There's No Place like Home [Vacation] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 6:16 pm

Within a few minutes, he heard the gentle heavy breathing of Erin and he knew she was asleep. Satisfied that she was asleep, he closed his eyes with a smile and soon enough he was asleep too. He dreamed of the picnic the two were going to have the next day. It was a pleasant dream, and he slept very well.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: There's No Place like Home [Vacation]   There's No Place like Home [Vacation] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 5:07 pm

If felt like as soon as she closed her eyes, she was waking up again. With a heavy yawn and a bit of a stretch, she sat up, realizing that she had been sleeping on Gabe's shoulder all night long. As she moved, her neck protested with a cramp but it didn't last very long. Glancing around, she realize that the sun was blaring through the window. "What... what time is it?" she asked herself but didn't bother to check. Her body felt like it had a 50 pound weight sitting on it. So instead of doing much of anything, she readjusted in her spot and rested her head back on Gabe's shoulder, all the while trying not to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: There's No Place like Home [Vacation]   There's No Place like Home [Vacation] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 4:24 pm

Gabe opened up his eyes and immediately closed them again. The sunlight streaming in was entirely too bright for his hungover body. He guessed that he had drunk more than he thought he did. "I have absolutely no idea." he said with a heavy tongue. "But right now I don't really care." he said, trying not to move. It wasn't hard, thankfully for him, since his body felt like it had been filled with lead.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: There's No Place like Home [Vacation]   There's No Place like Home [Vacation] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 5:12 pm

With a stifled yawn, Erin still didn't move for the longest time. She was still comfortable and Gabe didn't seem to mind it. "I hope it's not too late. I still want to go on that picnic," she told him groggily, moving just enough so that she could turn at look at him. For a second, his appearance took her off guard. He still had pink hair and the shape of his face was still off. It had frightened her at first, making her heart skip a beat before she closed her eyes again and took a deep breath. Her foggy memory had finally let her remember that he had changed his appearance last night in their... influenced state. Closing her eyes again and rubbing her forehead with the palm of her hand, she quickly calmed down, relieved that everything was still the same aside from the sudden raging headache piercing through her skull. "Hey, would you have any tylenol? Maybe a giant glass of water with you?" she tried to keep her voice down, uncertain if the headache was due to some kind of hangover or from the position that she had slept in. Either way, it was killing her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's No Place like Home [Vacation]   There's No Place like Home [Vacation] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

There's No Place like Home [Vacation]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next