Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Stein Lineage [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9436

The Stein Lineage [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stein Lineage [Closed]   The Stein Lineage [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 10:04 am

Magic flinched slightly when the new set of vibrations was created. He had wondered why she used a counter vibration in stead of stopping them completely, but he had to guess that her gift didn't really cover that. Well what she did worked, his sound was stopped. He quickly stopped the sound, and spoke. "Alright I'm moving to a different one now." He could go to low with the frequency because it could end up causing damage for the girl, and he didn't want that. So he would go above human hearing this time. It took him just a moment to switch up and start emitting the sound. "Try this one."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8523

PostSubject: Re: The Stein Lineage [Closed]   The Stein Lineage [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 1:47 pm

When Magic said he said he was moving to a different one, Mikaela let go of the vibration she was giving off. Only a moment later Magic started back up with a sound that was above human hearing, but still made her cringe because it hurt her vibration-sensitive ears. Quickly calculating the frequency that would cancel the high-pitched noise, She sent waves of it out, effectively canceling it out quicker than last time. She breathed a sigh of relief as her ears were no longer ringing. "How's this?" she asked. "Am I doing it right?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Stein Lineage [Closed]   The Stein Lineage [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 4:53 pm

"Good." He responded. Alright now it was time for something difficult. Instead of stopping his sound he just changed the frequency directly, shifting the frequency to something higher, well above human hearing. "Try this one." He told her. The sounds that were being created didn't really bother him to much, but it was still a small annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Stein Lineage [Closed]   The Stein Lineage [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 5:10 pm

Mikaela smiled but it soon dropped as the pitch increased and made her ears hurt more. Quickly adjusting her vibration output, she canceled it out as fast as she could, which still took a few moments. She continued to let loose her vibrations around the two of them as they both kept their waves coming. It was starting to tire her out, however, and soon she'd have to take a break.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Stein Lineage [Closed]   The Stein Lineage [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 5:46 pm

Magic crossed his arms over his chest as he stood there. He could tell she was getting tired. Only one more, then she could take a break. "Last one." He said to his younger sister. He didn't go to the low frequency that would be too dangerous. So his only choice was to go higher at the risk of his sisters ears. So he shifted the frequency higher, and waited on her to act.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Stein Lineage [Closed]   The Stein Lineage [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 5:04 pm

She thought he'd go lower with the pitches, but she thought wrong as the pitch sailed higher. Almost instinctively, the counter-vibration was quickly sent out to cancel out the sound. She was glad she could do it almost without a second thought now. "Alright, I think it's time to take a break." she said.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Stein Lineage [Closed]   The Stein Lineage [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 9:09 pm

"That one was the best one I believe because you reacted almost immediately. It also may have been that high frequency hurting you which caused you to act quickly. Who knows, either way it was good." He said after he cut of his sound to allow the girl to take a break. He was used to using his power a decent amount so he wasn't tired. He turned and leaned against a nearby tree. He needed to determine exactly what he wanted to do next. Maybe they could work on the dangerous aspect of her gift?
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Stein Lineage [Closed]   The Stein Lineage [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 11:00 am

Mikaela smiled at the compliment. She took a minute to rest, but was eager to get back to training. The use of her power was incredibly draining after a while, though. After she was done, she looked at her brother. "Alright, I'm ready. What's next?" she asked the boy. She wondered what else he was going to teach her. Magic seemed to know a lot about his gift, whether he had discovered it from the school or on his own. Adam had discovered everything about his power on his own, with a little help from his "job." But he would always tell her no when she asked him to show her, and she never could figure out why.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Stein Lineage [Closed]   The Stein Lineage [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 3:06 pm

He didn't really know what to do with her now.. He should have planned but instead he spent his time invested in some science stuff. He did want to test her dangerousness. Maybe she could use her gift to power up her physical attacks like his. Magic moved off his tree, and straightened up. "Next up is working on gift infused physical attacks. For this time we will just do punches. You have to focus manipulating your vibrations around your fist so that way it doesn't end up hurting you but the object you are hitting. For example." The winter turned towards the tree he was just leaning on, drew back his fist and sent it straight into the tree, but instead of it hurting his fist the tree broke created a knot where his fist landed. "I don't expect you to do that from the start. Just start small like placing your fist on the tree, and if vibrations go through the tree then you have the basics."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Stein Lineage [Closed]   The Stein Lineage [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 6:52 pm

Mikaela nodded as she listened to the boy. It made sense what he was saying, that was exactly what Adam did whenever he created an earthquake by stomping on the ground. Taking a deep breath, she placed her open palm against the tree. Mustering up some strength, she sent a blast of vibrations through the tree, causing birds to fly out of their nests as they fell. Loose leaves also floated to the ground. "How was that?" she asked, turning to her half-brother.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Stein Lineage [Closed]   The Stein Lineage [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 9:14 pm

Magic watched the whole thing with a neutral expression. It was honestly a good start, better than he expected. She caught on fast with somethings. "Did you ever have practice before coming here? Cause you are catching on pretty fast." It was honestly kind of like she saw this before. It wasn't much of an issue, but he was just kind of curious. His arms instinctively crossed over his chest has his mind wondered slightly. They had been doing a few training sessions, but he hadn't covered this before, and she picked it up pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Stein Lineage [Closed]   The Stein Lineage [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 1:36 pm

Mikaela shrugged. "Not really, but I was just copying what my other brother, Adam does. He does this cool thing where he stomps on the ground and creates a mini earthquake. He showed me the basics of it, but never actually showed me how, although I figured that one out pretty fast on my own. It was just a matter of applying it myself." she said in a matter-of-fact tone.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Stein Lineage [Closed]   The Stein Lineage [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 8:57 pm

So she had a brother? So that meant he had another brother too, maybe. Wait mini earth quakes? Oh... Yeah he wasn't going to teach her that.. after what happened. At the mention of that Magic's attitude dropped slightly. His tone dropped to somewhat monotone. "Huh, well that would explain how you caught on so fast. What else did this brother of your's show you?" He wanted to know because that might give him more ideas on what to practice.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Stein Lineage [Closed]   The Stein Lineage [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 12:49 pm

She shrugged again. "Not too much, really, just the basics. So I can defend myself, you know?" she replied. As if on cue, Mikaela's phone buzzed in her pocket. Picking it out, she noticed that Adam was the name that flashed on the screen. "Well speak of the Devil, here he is. Hold on a second, maybe you can talk to him a minute." she told Magic. Hitting the answer button, she put the phone up to her ear. A ragged breath was the first thing she heard. "Hello? Adam?" she asked the phone. An audible exhale was heard before Adam finally spoke. "Help.. Diane's Hill.. Rosebury.." was all he said, before the phone was disconnected.

Mikaela looked at her half-brother. "I hope you heard that."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Stein Lineage [Closed]   The Stein Lineage [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 10:49 pm

Magic blinked and shifted his weight slightly as the phone rang. Honestly the sudden sound startled him a bit, but it wasn't too bad. As soon as she answered the phone Magic heard it. The ragged breathing, the broken speaking something was terribly wrong. Something he wasn't sure that Mikaela should be getting involved in.. he didn't doubt her abilities to defend herself, but actively fighting someone.. he wasn't sure how long she would last. However he would ignore that fact for a moment. "It would be hard not to, I guess we need to go there now." Magic's fingers moved slightly, itching to cause some damage, but he didn't think that was going to happen with his newly discovered little sister around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stein Lineage [Closed]   The Stein Lineage [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Stein Lineage [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2