Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

New Body, Same Brant [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11250

New Body, Same Brant [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: New Body, Same Brant [Closed]   New Body, Same Brant [Closed] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 12:48 pm

Brant sighed softly as he ran a hand though his blonde hair, staring at the door of Dorm 202. He had been here many times before - after all his girlfriend lived here but...There had been a new change. A small one...If having a new body counted as a small change. It had been startling to wake up and realize that he didn't know where he was. He quickly figured out that he was in a Summer Dorm but soon discovered that well...He had a brand new face - along with a brand new gift. Jarod Hudson, that was the name of the face that Brant had.

A sigh escaped him as he stared down at his hands, trying to get up the courage to knock on the door. As far as he managed to learn, Destiny was fine. She hadn't been one of the unlucky few to change bodies with somebody. At least he knew Kindle was in good hands. Being lucky enough to at least be in the same hallway as his normal room, he had checked up on Inari and his darling cat. His young dormmate was now taking care of Kindle until this whole thing was sorted out.

He finally sighed as he closed his hand into a fist and knocked. His green eyes - he was happy to have the same colored eyes - fell to the floor as he waited for somebody to answer. Hopefully Destiny or Juan...Al thought he wasn't sure how he would explain this to her. Maybe she knew about what was going on? That would make things a bit simpler, but not any weirder.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9400

PostSubject: Re: New Body, Same Brant [Closed]   New Body, Same Brant [Closed] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 8:33 pm

As soon as the knock on the door was heard, Destiny was about to put her book aside, and go get it but Juan decided to come alive that very moment, and race for the door. The skeleton could be heard skidding across the floor for a moment as he stopped to late, and slid past the door. Destiny gave off a small sigh as she watched this whole thing unfold. Eventually Juan made it back to the door, and his finger's scrapped across the door knob for a moment until he finally got a good grip and pulled it open.

Destiny was sitting just right to be able to see who was at the door. She blinked at who she saw. That wasn't someone she expected to show up at her door. Yes she was aware of the whole body switching thing, but she didn't know who was who, and when she did get told one pair it was hard to remember if she didn't interact with them. "Hi?" She asked questioningly. Juan stood there with an open door looking confused.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: New Body, Same Brant [Closed]   New Body, Same Brant [Closed] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 9:15 pm

Brant was shifting nervously at the door when he heard the sound of...Skipping? He blinked in surprise when Juan opened the door, before having to hold back a laugh as he realized the skeleton was who he had heard. He opened his mouth to say something but the words died in his throat as he heard Destiny's voice. He peaked into the room, his green eyes sparkling. "Oh, good! You are yourself!" he sighed in relief before pausing. He...Had to remeber that he wasn't himself. The smile that graced his lips upon seeing his girlfriend quickly faded as he ran a hand through his blonde hair once more. "Oh...Uh...This is weird I guess but..." He flashed her a sheepish smile. "I've supposed you've heard about the whole...Bodyswapping thing?" He blinked as he tried to come up with a good way to put it but he soon sighed as his hands fell limp at his side. "It's me, Brant."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: New Body, Same Brant [Closed]   New Body, Same Brant [Closed] EmptyFri May 13, 2016 6:47 pm

Whoever this was seemed to be relieved that Destiny was herself. She counted herself lucky that she didn't get the body swapping thing. Juan would have been in a panic if someone else had her gift. They probably wouldn't be able to control it, and end up sapping Juan of his energy, and never know to give him more. She was still confused on who this person was until he said he was Brant. "Oh, thank god. I though there was some random person showing up at my door because they had an emergency or something they needed me for." She said. "Well it's good to know you alright, granted you aren't yourself." She stood up off the couch. "Yes I know Juan, I can see it's his soul in there now." Though there wasn't anything she could do about it, well without killing the bodies.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: New Body, Same Brant [Closed]   New Body, Same Brant [Closed] EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 8:43 am

Oh...She was cool with that. A soft sigh of relief left Brant's lips as he stepped inside of the dorm, glancing at Juan with a smile. "Say, how are you doing Juan? Its been a while," he said warmly to the skeleton having grown very use to his presence around Destiny. Truth be told, he was a bit happy he didn't keep in touch with his family. His brother would tease him non-stop for the crazy things that happened here. Such as this whole body-swapping thing. His green eyes flickered to Destiny at that thought as he smiled softly at her. "Yeah, I am good all things considered. Inari is still herself so she is taking care of Kindle for the time being and...Things could be far worse. I could be in a female's body. At least I managed to stay the same gender."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: New Body, Same Brant [Closed]   New Body, Same Brant [Closed] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 7:59 pm

Destiny sat back down now that Brant was in her dorm. Juan moving around to do something else, which Destiny wasn't too sure about. "Juan says he is fine." The skeleton couldn't speak. Well he could speak to her but not a loud. So basically the necromancer had to speak for him. [color=firebrick]"Have a seat if you wanna. And it's good that Kindle has someone to take care of her. "And it's kind of a good thing you didn't show up as a girl. It would have been a little bit more weird."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Body, Same Brant [Closed]   New Body, Same Brant [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

New Body, Same Brant [Closed]
Page 1 of 1