Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Miss L [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10043

Miss L [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss L [Closed]   Miss L [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 8:02 pm

Painkillers? Maybe an Advil. Nothing too big. It hurt, but he didn't need to get high off of any pills. "Maybe something small, I don't need a whole lot." Chip responded, pulling himself further onto the cot. His blue eyes looking over the ointments that were tossed over. Small paragraphs about them slipped into his thoughts, and it took a bit of effort for him to push it away. He didn't need to know what each was for. He trusted them. Don't ice the burn. "Got it." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12379

PostSubject: Re: Miss L [Closed]   Miss L [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 9:08 pm

Kayla gave a curt nod. She'd leave that to Kaya, then. It'd be good for her to learn her way around the place with some firsthand experience, and again, it wasn't like she could rub the salves on herself unless they wanted to tiptoe around it with rubber gloves. "Right," she answered, turning back to a cabinet and lazily digging through the bottles. Something light, huh? "Catch." She tossed a bottle over her shoulder and toward where he was sitting.

Children's Advil — grape flavored!

She cast him a small grin, stuffing her hands back into her pockets. eheuheuehhue
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8750

PostSubject: Re: Miss L [Closed]   Miss L [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 9:31 pm

Kaya too focused on the ointment. She looked down at the bottle and gingerly picked it up. So that was what she was doing. Straightfaced and small, though feeling bigger than the patient before her, she squeezed it onto her hand. It was beige and slimy, and her nose twitched and wrinkled slightly at the oily substance. When the cold lotion began to sink under gravity, she dabbed it with the index finger of her other hand, and seemed to play with it wordlessly before remembering its intention; smearing it across her palms, she smiled sweetly. "Ai. I'm Kaya," came her simple, hushed words. "This might be cold. Cold is good, though. It's refreshing. It's getting warm here." Cautiously, she began rubbing it on his burns. "I'm from a cold place."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Miss L [Closed]   Miss L [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 5:59 pm

Chip picked up the bottle from beside him where it had landed. "Children's Advil...grape flavored." The blond read aloud He quickly flashed her a glare. "Just because I look like a kid doesn't mean I am one." He grumbled, dropping the offending bottle down to his side as the other nurse approached. He turned his head to the side so she could apply the ointment better. The nurse was right. The ointment was cold.

He blinked as she spoke of her home. Once she pulled her hand away to dab her finger back in the ointment, Chip opened his mouth to form a question. "Where are you from?" He asked politely. Of course as soon as he asked, the girl's application appeared in his mind. 705 5th Avenue, Arviat, Nunavut, Canada. Chip fought back a scowl at his own power. The blond wanted to respect people's boundaries. But it seemed everything was automatic. No matter if he liked it or not.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12379

PostSubject: Re: Miss L [Closed]   Miss L [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 1:18 am

Right, right, right. Whatever he said. As long as he wasn't ten pounds heavier than he looked, a high dose of that would do the job as fine as any normal pill. Although it probably would do a number on his self-esteem... An unfortunate side effect. Kayla wasn't thinking too hard about that, satisfied with the cheap joke as she made her way back to the front desk, plopping down on the chair and kicking her feet up onto a stack of incomplete papers. From some place cold, huh?
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8750

PostSubject: Re: Miss L [Closed]   Miss L [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2016 5:57 pm

"Nunavut." There was something nice about explaining her roots, especially to people who had never been to her home. It showed in the wideness of her eyes and her thoughtful smirk, which gave way quickly as she focused on her simple work. Her home was often seen as an arctic wasteland, and for good reason, but she still missed it. "My ancestries have been there for generations. We like cold." She seemed to have rubbed the lotion in entirely at that point, and turned back to her fellow nurse, hands still on Chip. "I think I am finished, Miss Kayla."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Miss L [Closed]   Miss L [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 10:22 pm

ooc; forgive me, i thought it was sleepy-kun's turn

ic: Chip had expected the application of ointments to hurt, the blond was in for a surprise when he felt the pain from the burns ebb away. Her power wasn't healing was it? The response to his own thoughts was a resounding no. Maybe the girl was just a really good nurse, or the ointment was high quality. "North Dakota is warm for you then, huh?" The patient was curious what she was going to think of the Summer temperatures. Certainly not too pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss L [Closed]   Miss L [Closed] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miss L [Closed]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3