Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

[An Icy Reception][Mission]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9367

[An Icy Reception][Mission] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [An Icy Reception][Mission]   [An Icy Reception][Mission] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 11:41 am

Sophia gave off a sigh at the lack of preperation the school gave them. She quickly followed Matthew down to the lobby which was pretty easy seeing how all they had to do was take the elevator. She sat in silence as he exchanged the money, but her eyes wondered over the design of the lobby. It was kind of nice. She blinked once he was done, and walked with him over to the gas station to get a snack. She looked at the various foods, unsure if she wanted anything. There were a lot of choices. She just decided on a bag of powdered donuts. "This works for me." She said holding up the bag o he could see what she grabbed.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8454

PostSubject: Re: [An Icy Reception][Mission]   [An Icy Reception][Mission] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 5:05 pm

Matthew nodded, grabbing himself a small tin of original Pringles. "Sounds good to me." he said, taking the powdered donuts from the girl. He walked up to the counter and set them down for the cashier to ring them up. He was an older man with a slightly grayed mustache and a close cropped head of gray hair. He looked to be around his mid-fifties. "That all for today?" he said in broken, heavily-accented English. "Mhm." Matthew replied. The Winter handed the cashier the money, and upon doing so, the cashier nodded to him that the money was good.

But before the duo could leave, the man said, "Wait. Have you seen son?" he asked them, pulling out a picture. Matthew squinted to get a good look at the picture. He couldn't see it really well because he didn't put his contacts in before they left the hotel room. The boy in the picture had silver hair, and blue eyes. The boy's eyes widened as the realization dawned on him. The school had given him a very brief description of Dimitris before he and Sophia left. "Mr. Constanides?" he asked tentatively. The cashier's eyes widened as well. He nodded his head vigorously as he spoke incredibly fast in Greek. He calmed himself down a bit before continuing, this time in English. "You know son?" he asked. Matthew shook his head. "No. But we," he began, motioning towards himself and Sophia, "were sent here to find him. I promise you we will find him." The cashier nodded his thanks. "Please hurry. Wife and I miss terribly." Matthew nodded determinedly and motioned for Sophia to follow as they exited.

"Well, at least we have somewhere to start. This could get interesting."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: [An Icy Reception][Mission]   [An Icy Reception][Mission] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 6:41 pm

She smiled slightly as he took the bag from her. She quickly followed him up to the counter, ready for the donuts. Though as soon as the guy mentioned their missing son, her attention was focused on what the man was saying. So this guy was a parent to the kid they were trying to find? Hmm... that was something but that didn't give them anything on where to find the kid. She frowned. She would like to find this kid as soon as possible but they had a lot of work to do.

Sophia gave the man a small wave before following Mathew out of the store. "Could get interesting? I found it interesting the moment we were told to fly to Greece to find a missing gifted kid." She said to him. Though she never really did much so something like this was easily interesting to her.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [An Icy Reception][Mission]   [An Icy Reception][Mission] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 6:53 pm

Matthew chuckled softly. He opened up his chips and put one in his mouth. "That's true. But hey, it's about to get more interesting." he said as he swallowed. They continued walking back up to the hotel. By the time they had gotten back up to their room, the Winter had almost finished his chips. He plopped back down onto his bed and munched on a couple more chips. "You know, now that I think about it, the picture of the kid we're supposed to rescue was fairly old. A year or so at least. I wonder how long he's been gone." he thought out loud to Sophia.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: [An Icy Reception][Mission]   [An Icy Reception][Mission] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 7:55 pm

Sophia quickly munched on a small donut as soon as she got the bag. She happily ate as she walked along side her friend as they headed back for the hotel. Once they had gotten back she had only eaten a few of her donuts and decided to close up the bag before she ate anymore. She didn't want to eat to many an ruin her dinner. She blinked when the winter brought up how the picture looked old. "Did it look that old? I didn't get too good of a look. We also got to remember just because the picture is old doesn't mean that he went missing a year or two ago. That might be the only picture they have of him. Who knows." She said. They just couldn't go assuming things based on a picture. It would be kind of bad if they messed something up.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [An Icy Reception][Mission]   [An Icy Reception][Mission] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 8:30 pm

He nodded. "Probably not, but I could tell it was an older photo because I liked to take photos back home. It was a hobby of mine that I haven't really done since I got to Beata. I forgot my super expensive camera at home and I don't trust the mail system." Matt said. He put another chip in his mouth. "We'll get a fresh start on this in the morning, let's spend the rest of today relaxing."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: [An Icy Reception][Mission]   [An Icy Reception][Mission] - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2016 2:21 pm

So he liked to take photos? That was interesting to know. She liked photography as well, but she hadn't done it lately. She had been more focused on her traditional art, and writing. It reminded her to get a camera when they got back to the school, it would give her something else to do, and she would have to wonder around the campus instead of sitting in her room or the studios. "I'm fine with relax until tomorrow." She said taking her bag of donuts and flopping down on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [An Icy Reception][Mission]   [An Icy Reception][Mission] - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2016 2:40 pm

Matthew laughed. "That's good because I don't really feel like moving much." he said, finishing off his chips. He tossed the can into the garbage and dug his pull string bag out of his suitcase. Maybe he could practice his gift while they relaxed. It relaxed him, at least, to practice his gift. He had gotten pretty far with it in the past month or so. He dug out his favorite two items, the two metal balls his mother had gotten him as a going away present when he came to Beata. He gripped one ball in each hand and almost effortlessly the metal slid around his hand and up his arms. He had been working more on the concentration it took rather than the amount it spread. It came to a halt at around his shoulder, with it hidden underneath the sleeve of his t-shirt. He set the metal balls down, a fairly new development. He no longer needed to have constant contact with the material he was absorbing in order to keep it. The metal shone on his arms, and gave them a silver metallic look to them, and when he touched his fingers together they made a metallic sound. He decided to keep the metal on his arms for as long as possible, something he hadn't tested before. He gently grabbed a water bottle from the minifridge in the hotel room, careful not to break anything, and took a small drink. He hadn't realized how thirsty he was until he had thought about the water in the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: [An Icy Reception][Mission]   [An Icy Reception][Mission] - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2016 3:33 pm

Sophia turned over, and moved on the bed so she sat against the head board. She opened the bag of donuts, and pulled one out, and nibbled on it. She glanced over to Matthew as he started practicing with his gift. She couldn't do that without wasting something, or making a mess everywhere so she just watched. Or well she would glance at him occasionally to see how his gift stuff was going, but she was more focused on the tiny doughnut she was slowly eating.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [An Icy Reception][Mission]   [An Icy Reception][Mission] - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2016 4:54 pm

~Magical Time Skip because brain isn't working but shhh~

Matthew woke up before Sophia. He quietly got out of bed and grabbed clothes and stepped into the bathroom, closing the door. After about 10 minutes or so, he came out showered, dressed, hair and teeth brushed, and ready to face the day. He pocketed his phone and grabbed his wallet. He also grabbed his pull string bag of materials. One never knew when they would come in handy. He was anxious and nervous about the upcoming day, but he put that energy to good use, getting an early rise.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: [An Icy Reception][Mission]   [An Icy Reception][Mission] - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2016 8:12 pm

It didn't take long for Sophia to get to sleep the night before, and she slept pretty well. She didn't wake up until after Matthew was done in the bathroom, and after he gathered all his stuff. Her eyes blinked open slowly and the girl let out a yawn. She stretched and then she sat up in the bed. Her hair slightly a mess from sleeping. She blinked a few more times then spotted Matthew. "Wha.... What time is it?" She asked in sleepy voice. It would take her a moment to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [An Icy Reception][Mission]   [An Icy Reception][Mission] - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2016 5:32 pm

Matthew checked his phone. "Just a little after 8." he said. "I thought I'd get up early so we could have the entire day to look for this Dimitris guy." He looked around for any food and was disappointed that there wasn't any. "Plus, the free breakfast ends at 9 so I thought we should go get something to eat." he added.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: [An Icy Reception][Mission]   [An Icy Reception][Mission] - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2016 5:37 pm

She just looked at him for a moment processing the information he just gave her. "Alright... gimme... a sec. I will be ready.. shortly.." She said in her sleepy tone. She stood up off the bed, and quickly grabbed clothes from her bag and went into the bathroom. She was quick to change, and get ready not wanting to delay their progress to much. Once she stepped out she wore jeans, and a simple t-shirt with a jacket tied around her waist. Just in case. Her hair was neatly brushed down and she had her usual bows sitting in it. She made sure she had everything she needed, and then looked at Matthew. "Alright lets go."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [An Icy Reception][Mission]   [An Icy Reception][Mission] - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2016 6:12 pm

The Winter nodded. "I think we should start with the cashier, see if we can get a general area of where to look." he said. He smiled at her as they left the lobby, and headed back to the general store. "All those years of watching old crime shows is starting to pay off." he laughed slightly. When he was back at home with his mom, she would watch CSI and Bones, shows that she said that her parents watched. They reached the store and entered, noticing that the cashier there wasn't Mr. Constanides. "Well shit." he said. Then he realized that the school had already given them a map of where to look. He dug into his bag, which was where he threw it and dug it out. It was a map of Athens and its surrounding area. There was a cave circled that was just a mile or so outside of the north end of Athens. "I completely forgot about this."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: [An Icy Reception][Mission]   [An Icy Reception][Mission] - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2016 6:18 pm

Sophia nodded. "Sounds like a plan." She followed after the boy as they left the hotel and out to the station once again. She hoped that the guy would be there and they could get some answers but as soon as they got there, it didn't seem like they were going to get anything because it was a different person. Sophia was about to suggest that they ask this guy anyway but he then pulled out a map that seemed to show them where to look. "I didn't even know that was a thing so I wouldn't have been able to remind you." She tried to get a look at the map but it was kind of difficult. "Where are we supposed to go?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [An Icy Reception][Mission]   [An Icy Reception][Mission] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[An Icy Reception][Mission]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next