Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Getting to know a rumor.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Small

Small

Beata Bucks : 12303

Getting to know a rumor.  Empty
PostSubject: Getting to know a rumor.    Getting to know a rumor.  EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:24 am

Haven led Montare to her dorm, holfing his wrist gently. She let go and opened the door, slipping to her bed and sitting down. Now, she would finally know the rumor. It could stop pestering and hanging in the back of her head. Haven glanced up at Montare, motioning for him to sit down and tell her the rumor. It was starting to drive her crazy.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10917

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know a rumor.    Getting to know a rumor.  EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:35 pm

Montare walked into the dorm and sat down next to Haven. He sighed, and kept his head down, as he could not bring himself to look at Haven while explaining the rumor. "Please, I would like to keep this simple, if I may. I can barely bring myself to say it at all." he said, not turning to face Haven.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know a rumor.    Getting to know a rumor.  EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:12 pm

Haven wasn't sure if she should have decided against hearing it at that. I need to know this, though. "I-it's okay." she felt bad, wondering if he was to embarresed to face her when he said it. She reached out a hand, resting it on Montare's shoulder uncertainly. Haven kept her steady gaze on him, even if she couldn't really see his face.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know a rumor.    Getting to know a rumor.  EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:22 pm

"I...confessed to her....that's what started it all. She rejected me by...by..." Montare stopped speaking for a moment before he continued. "By...kissing some other girl that was around. It made her faint, so Alicia took her to the infirmary and I followed..." he said before stopping again, a tear rolling down his face. He hated to think about what happened, let alone speak of what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know a rumor.    Getting to know a rumor.  EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:57 pm

Haven leaned forward , giving Montare a hug. "I-i'm sorry." He was regected and followed a girl to the nurse? So what? Haven used the sleeve of her jacket to wipe the tear of his face. "If I had known it was that bad...I-i wouldn't have asked you..." her voice trail off, laved with regret. Haven hoped he wouldn't start crying a lot, only because she hated seeing sad people.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know a rumor.    Getting to know a rumor.  EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:03 pm

At the hug and Haven wiping the tear from his face, Montare smiled slightly before starting to speak again. "We talked a bit when we got there and made sure the other girl was alright. But what made the rumors bad is that....I....." he stopped once again. He started to worry about how Haven may react again, but after a moment he continued. r.."Before we left, I tried to kiss her. She slapped me to the floor and another boy came in. Alicia freaked out and told him I was trying to harass her. The other boy got me out of the infirmary and I don't know what happened after that..."
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know a rumor.    Getting to know a rumor.  EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:34 pm

Does he still feel that way for her? Haven wanted to ask the question, but quickly decided not to. She didn't speak for a while, just wrapped her arms around Montare for a long hug. "I-I don't really care. Let the past stay in the past." Haven gave him a smile. "I mean, you just really, really liked her. I know you wouldn't do it to me, right?"Well, at least she hoped he wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know a rumor.    Getting to know a rumor.  EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:49 pm

Montare's smile grew, glad that Haven had comforted him. "You're right. Thanks, Haven. And no, I wouldn't. I wasn't thinking, like I should have." he said, wrapping his arms around her. Haven had helped him not feel so hated over that small thing, despite it's effect. He closed his eyes and embraced Haven a bit before starting to pull away.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know a rumor.    Getting to know a rumor.  EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:49 pm

Haven smiled again. "It's fine, do anything to help a friend." a good feeling blossomed inside her, a feeling she got whenever she had helped someone. "So, you are okay, right?" Haven hoped he was feeling a lot better now. She tugged at her jacket, unsure what to say anymore. She leaned against the wall, watching Montare. What now? There wasn't really anything left for her to say.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know a rumor.    Getting to know a rumor.  EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:03 pm

Montare looked over at Haven. "Yes. Thanks again, Haven." he said to answer Haven. He did not get up to move, as he wanted to stay, seeing as not much happened back at the cafe. He was especially glad that Haven had not freaked out, but instead stayed by his side to comfort him. Montare still had a smile on his face. He really appreciated how Haven had comforted him.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know a rumor.    Getting to know a rumor.  EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:26 pm

Haven started to become confused. How come Montare wasn't leaving? She looked out the window "It's no problem, r-really." Though, to her it was a big deal. She had just helped someone ho probably felt hated feel....not so hated. Haven rubbed the back of her neck, looking back at Montare. "So...." she sounded bored, since there wasn't much to talk about. She began to play with hair hair, trying to think of something to do.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know a rumor.    Getting to know a rumor.  EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:05 am

Montare could see that Haven had nothing left to talk about. "Oh, sorry. I'll get going." he said, getting up and walking towards the door. He stopped and stood for a moment before starting to speak. "I can't thank you enough, Haven. I really can't." he said. He turned to face Haven and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know a rumor.    Getting to know a rumor.  EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:17 am

"Oh...bye." Haven said. She watched him walk towards the door, but when he paused she was fairly confused. "It's okay, Montare." She knew her cheecks wereturning red with every word. Then she jumped up from the bed and hugged him one last time. "Bye." Haven whispered it quietly before pulling away and sitting back onto her bed. "Sorry for making you have to say those..those rumors." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know a rumor.    Getting to know a rumor.  EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:30 pm

Montare blushed slightly, but embraced Haven's hug until she pulled away. "It's okay, Haven. Goodbye." he said as he opened the door and walked out, closing it behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know a rumor.    Getting to know a rumor.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting to know a rumor.
Page 1 of 1