Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Sparklers [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dementia

Dementia

Beata Bucks : 8869

Sparklers [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparklers [Open]   Sparklers [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 7:28 pm

It wasn't like Ash doubted he could be great one day, it was that it was one day and not now. He wanted to be in control of his gift. If he didn't do anything except keep it under control, he would be satisfied to live his life like normal. He just preferred not to shock everyone he touched. Sometimes he didn't even have to touch them to shock them. "That sounds really cool. I'm sure you can do more than run around a bit. I guess it would just take a while to get there." It seemed the two of them were going in circles with their speeches to each other, not that Ash minded.

"I know, I just wonder what more there could be to having static electricity? Electricity could have lots of special abilities, but static is like the younger brother. I'll figure it out eventually, I just don't know how long that will be." Ash wasn't one to rush perfection, but he sure did wish sometimes that it worked faster. Ashton had never thought too lowly of himself. He could make friends, he was smart, well organized, his power was a little weaker, but it wasn't stupid like bubble creating or something equally lame. Still, patience was one of his least worked characteristics.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9436

PostSubject: Re: Sparklers [Open]   Sparklers [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 7:42 pm

"Well it takes everyone a while to reach their potential. Though some get there faster than others. My Cousin is already so powerful, and she has only been here for a few months. At least I think. Though she has always been a hard worker." Janya rambled a bit. She had a long ways to go before she even reached Pepper's level, but she was trying. She was almost pretty dry at this point, well except for the water that lapped at her feet. She glanced back to the lake. It was unsettling to look at now. She carefully stepped away from the water, and sat down on a clear part of the shore. "Thats better..." She said. She was standing for a while, and it got kind of tiring.
Back to top Go down
Dementia

Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Sparklers [Open]   Sparklers [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2016 1:08 pm

It was a well known fact that practice was the only way to find improvement. That was why Ash studied all the time. The red haired teen nodded as Janya spoke, sort of in awe of the progress it sounded like her cousin had made. "That sounds amazing. I love studying and learning new things, so I wonder if I'll be able to make similar progress." Ash sure hoped he would, but the chances of that actually happening were slim. But he knew he was a hard worker, so he hoped something similar might happen.

When Janya moved Ash turned himself to follow her a bit so he was facing her. He didn't sit, however, since he didn't really feel like it. Brushing a small hair from his face he crossed his arms and rested his weight on one leg. "What do you do for fun when you're not your dragon self?" Ash asked.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Sparklers [Open]   Sparklers [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2016 3:43 pm

What she did for fun when she wasn't flying around and stuff? Hmmm.. "Well I like tending to plants. I know a lot about plants and flowers, and I like to keep a small garden if I can. Aside from that... hmm..." She paused in thought for a moment. What else did she like to do? It was kind of hard to remember. "I like astronomy so star gazing is another thing. Bones are pretty interesting too I guess." She said. There wasn't that much it seemed, or at least that much she could remember.
Back to top Go down
Dementia

Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Sparklers [Open]   Sparklers [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 6:24 pm

It seemed there was quite a bit that interested this girl. There had been one person that he ran into that didn't have anything that interested her and she had gotten angry when he had continued to ask. "Plants are pretty cool. I know all the myths that go along with the constellations and almost every dinosaur species. Oh, and every hominid. I like looking at pictures of dug up bones." Ash loved learning, so anything anyone was excited about excited him. At least, most cases did. Someone could say music and he could say composers, someone could say rocks and he could say geology. He didn't know everything about everything, but he knew a bit about every subject he could think of.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Sparklers [Open]   Sparklers [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:29 pm

Janya blinked as he listed off some things about her interests. She didn't know quite that much. Well she knew many things about plants, at least the ones she dealt with. "I know quite a lot about plants. Constellations I'm still learning, it's so hard for me to remember, but I still want to know about them." She said. "And I don't know too much about dinosaurs or any other creature thing dug up from the ground, bones just interest me I guess because I'm a skeleton creature, or partially one. I dunno." She placed her hands on her legs where they crossed in front of her. Her yellowish eyes looking at he boy.
Back to top Go down
Dementia

Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Sparklers [Open]   Sparklers [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 5:11 pm

There were so many interesting things in the world, Ash just had to let her know what about her interests interested him. He may have come off a little too heavy on the interesting things and she might not have cared, but in the moment, Ash didn't notice. Once he realized she probably wans't all that interested he felt a little embarrassed and awkward. "That's really cool. I haven't really worked much with plants." Ash said. It was always cool when people had the interest enough to act on it. Ash wasn't much of a hands on person. "Oh, um, I guess that makes sense. I know a bit about bones too, mostly their make up." He responded, not sure if that would interest her either.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Sparklers [Open]   Sparklers [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 6:18 pm

"I haven't looked in to much on the make-up of bones.. or I have and I just have forgotten. I have always wanted to look into it. Cause for some reason, my bones when I transform are stronger than normal bones. Like I can fly and stuff, but it take a lot more to damage my dragon bones than it does with my human bones." She had crashed into plenty of things to know that her dragon bones can take a lot more damage than her bones as a person. She had broken her arm once, and both of her legs at different times doing stuff around the house. All those times was because she forgot something important, like safety, in those situations.
Back to top Go down
Dementia

Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Sparklers [Open]   Sparklers [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 5:14 pm

"I know a bit about the make-up of bones. I don't know about yours. If they're different, then it could be really cool to tell what they are made of." Although they would have to get a sample and that would require taking a bone off which could potentially injure Janya.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Sparklers [Open]   Sparklers [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 7:10 pm

"I know they are bones or at least I have been told they are like bones. They are strong and sturdy, but they have to be light enough for me to somehow fly." The summer girl said. SHe crossed her arms and leaned back a little bit. She then shrugged. "I guess it would have to be figured out another time." She sat there for a moment. "Hey when my dragon form gets bigger I can take you flying if you want." Due to suffering memory loss, her brain quickly forgot about the other subject which is why she changed it.
Back to top Go down
Dementia

Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Sparklers [Open]   Sparklers [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 3:50 pm

What an interesting concept. Birds could fly because their bones were hollow. They also had feathers, though, to give them surface area to ride the wind on. It made him really curious to know what her bones were made up of. "Birds wings are hollow, so I imagine they might be hollow." Ash mused, taping his chin in thought for a second. "Yeah, we'd need a bone that wasn't attached." It would be easier to observe if it was detached, then they could cut it apart and look inside and dissect it a bit. "Um, sure, I guess. We'll see when you get to that point, yeah?" Ash wasn't afraid of heights, the idea of falling just made him a bit queasy. Plus, riding on the back of a dragon he knew was really a girl just sounded weird. But he would wait and see how he felt later.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Sparklers [Open]   Sparklers [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 5:30 pm

She gave the boy a smile. She hadn't taken anyone flying before so she wanted to know if she could do it. "Good! Cause I wanna know if I can. It'll be like another challenge to my skill. And if I could do it imagine the uses if the need every arose for me to take someone somewhere. It might be useful at some point!" She said happily. She was getting a bit giddy now. Anything that involved training or her improving something somehow always made her happy, and always made her want to go practice. "I should try and practice sometime soon!"
Back to top Go down
Dementia

Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Sparklers [Open]   Sparklers [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 1:49 pm

It was nice to know that he was encouraging her a bit by saying he would ride...her. Gosh, that sounded weird. "It could become very useful, yeah." Ash agreed. Her power was useful for a lot, practice was just something she needed to do to help that along. "Hey, if you want to now, then I can just go. I've got some stuff I need to do anyway." Ash said, pointing his thumb behind him to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Sparklers [Open]   Sparklers [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 2:57 pm

Janya blinked then a frown formed on her face. "Alright then.." She was having fun talking to the boy... What was his name again? It started with an a... right? Alex? No... A...Ash! That was it. It was a bit disappointing that he was going to be leaving in a moment. "I guess I will see you later Ash." She said to him without moving an inch. In a flash the girl was gone, replaced with a skeletal figure of a dragon who was sitting down. She stood, stretched her wings, and then with a few heavy beats of them, she took off into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Dementia

Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Sparklers [Open]   Sparklers [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 6:00 pm

Ash didn't mean to upset Janya, he just figured if she wanted she could practice some much sooner than she had thought. Plus, Ash had some stuff to do and he didn't want to keep her. He felt a little awkward when she said goodbye, but he smiled and pretended that he didn't feel like he had ruined the conversation. "Yeah, see you later, Janya." He said with a small wave as she suddenly changed back to her dragon form and then flew away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparklers [Open]   Sparklers [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sparklers [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2