Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Researching some research.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Small

Small

Beata Bucks : 12300

Researching some research.  Empty
PostSubject: Researching some research.    Researching some research.  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:57 am

A tall, skinny, pink-haired girl sat in a corner of the library with a stack of books around her. She had her eyes glued on the page in front of her, before closing the book gently and putting it away. As she walked back, she wrote some stuff down in a notebook and studied another book. What she wrote was a bunch of things about the book, just if she forgot. Soon enough, she finished every book and had 3 pages crammed with notes.
Haven walked around the library, bored. She refused to read anything under her level of reading. Every now and then, she would read a long, fnny book, but not today. How many kids actually read these books? Haven shook her head, knowing she wasn't the only one to come here. As she walked around in deep thought, she rammed into someone and whirled around. "I-i'm s-so sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Beata Bucks : 9751

PostSubject: Re: Researching some research.    Researching some research.  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:07 am

Kyla was walking around quietly in the library, searching for another topic to research now that her past project was complete. Her dainty fingers trailed across the spines of the books as she scanned the book titles. Every now and then, she paused to rearrange the titles back into alphabetical order.

Finally, she found a book that interested her, so she paused to open it and scan some pages. She was so into reading the book that she was surprised when someone knocked in to her, shoving her against the book shelf. "Wha!" she cried in surprise. Looking up, she straightened up, pulling down her skirt and shrugged. "Nah, it's fine."
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Researching some research.    Researching some research.  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:31 am

Regret still lingered in Haven's eyes, and she kept a bit of a distance. "I'm...I'm Haven." she whispered, keeping her eyes down. "Did...did you get hurt?" Please tell me I didn't hurt you! she begged inwardly. Haven felt bad, with the girl having fell into the bookshelf. Scooping up the book, she handed it to the girl. "S-s-orry again." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Beata Bucks : 9751

PostSubject: Re: Researching some research.    Researching some research.  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:50 am

Kyla shrugged, taking the book from her hands. "I'm perfectly fine. I'm Kyla, nice to meet you. What house are you in?" She bubbled on, taking a few steps forward and shining a bright smile towards Haven. "I'm in Winter. I was actually here looking for a new research project. What about you? oh! And nice hair!" she said, motioning to the pink hair the girl had.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Researching some research.    Researching some research.  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:05 pm

"Uh...w-what?" Haven took a step back as Kyla walked toward here. "I'm in sp-spring...." another step back "I'm...I'm just reading for a pr-project." one mores tep back. "Oh...thanks." she pushed her hair behind her and gave Kyla a shy smile. "I-i like your name." Haven's back was against the wall, no where to hide. She slide down the wall to sit, holding her knees like she usually did with people near her. "W-what's the re-research on?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Researching some research.    Researching some research.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Researching some research.
Page 1 of 1