Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Cool titles are for goat weak.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frosty
Frosty

Beata Bucks : 11652

Cool titles are for goat weak. Empty
PostSubject: Cool titles are for goat weak.   Cool titles are for goat weak. EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:49 pm

Preston sighed, taking a seat on the edge of his temporary bed, in his temporary dorm. Though he didn't like the idea of moving in, then moving out in a week before changing to some place completely different, right now the young man was perfectly content with making his home there. He was so tired. A grey maine coon hopped up on the bed, plopping down next to the teenager and quickly falling asleep. Prepared to follow in the feline's footsteps, Preston began to nod off- that is, until he heard the sound of footsteps. He wasn't completely sure if it was nearby, or if it was far away and his super-senses were acting up again. If it was the latter, he could pretty much say goodbye to any chance of sleeping.
Rubbing his bright green eyes, Preston sat up and peered around to see if anyone was coming into the dorm.

Last edited by Kimply on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Beata Bucks : 11220

PostSubject: Re: Cool titles are for goat weak.   Cool titles are for goat weak. EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:15 pm

Curious to explore more of the school, Kaylee had taken to wandering the dorms. She felt restless and anxious, and walks typically calmed her. She had only just arrived, and dropped her stuff off in the area with the couches, where the initiates slept. After realizing she could only go so far, the girl turned back and headed towards the couches once more, feeling disappointed in her little "quest." Arriving back where belongings were, she found a boy sitting there. Kaylee paused, and offered a smile to him.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

Beata Bucks : 11652

PostSubject: Re: Cool titles are for goat weak.   Cool titles are for goat weak. EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:42 pm

Ah. So he hadn't been hearing the footsteps with any supernatural help. Relieved, he shot the girl a smile and noticed her luggage. So, she was staying in the initiates' dorm too. At least he wasn't the only one showing up a few weeks after everyone else. "Hi, I'm Preston. I guess you're new here too, yeah?" Despite being tired beyond belief, Preston was quick to strike up a conversation. Hudson rolled over and looked over at the girl with the wide, curious eyes of a cat.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Beata Bucks : 11220

PostSubject: Re: Cool titles are for goat weak.   Cool titles are for goat weak. EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:08 pm

Kaylee nodded in response to the boy's question.
"I'm Kaylee," she greeted him brightly. "And yeah, I guess I'm new. Still waiting to be sorted." She gestured to the room as a weak explanation, smiling somewhat nervously at Preston. Stepping further into the room, Kaylee sat on the couch nearest her luggage. Wanting to continue the conversation, she gestured lamely to Preston and asked, "So what's your gift?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool titles are for goat weak.   Cool titles are for goat weak. Empty

Back to top Go down

Cool titles are for goat weak.
Page 1 of 1