Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

There's a Park Somewhere

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11680

There's a Park Somewhere - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There's a Park Somewhere   There's a Park Somewhere - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 7:31 pm

She didn't really have one particular idea in mind for what he could be nervous about. He just seemed very... sporadic. When he had asked her about what he could be nervous about, Erin just shrugged. "I don't know. Do you have something to be nervous about?" She asked, looking at him curiously. It was funny how he suddenly became slightly more defensive. She didn't quite notice it that much, but he was still interesting to watch.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9437

PostSubject: Re: There's a Park Somewhere   There's a Park Somewhere - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 1:20 pm

Well, she had won. He couldn't lie to her, not now. Erin had already managed to argue this far, she could probably see right through him. Giving a sigh and sitting back on the swing, he kicked at the dirt. "There are plenty of things to be nervous about." The timid student started, keeping his gaze at the ground. "Nervous that I'd screw things up today or you wouldn't like the food. Nervous that I'd planned something boring or my feelings towards you would get in the way of just having fun." He looked up from the ground and his eyes met with Erin's. Louis wanted to curl up in a ball and shut himself away from the world but part of him was relieved that he'd gotten that out.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: There's a Park Somewhere   There's a Park Somewhere - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 2:49 pm

The redhead watched him a for a moment, listening intently on his answer. She wasn't really expecting him to be nervous, so his answer put her off slightly. She didn't mean to make him nervous, nor did she want to. She just wanted to come out here and have a good time like they did at the game lounge the other week. It was nice having some friends on campus finally. Erin had opened her mouth to speak until Louis continued. Quickly stopping herself, she listened to him list off the reason he was so jittery. However, she wasn't quite ready to hear what he had to say.

Louis mentioned food. That wasn't a problem. The food was great and he had nothing to worry about. He was nervous about this being boring? The park was the best place to go! No, what threw her off was the last thing that he said. He had feelings for her? When did that happen and how did she not notice sooner? This was a first for her. When they made eye contact, all Erin could do was blink a couple of times as she felt her face get hot. She had no idea what she was supposed to do right now. Maybe he didn't mean to say it or maybe he meant something else. No one ever had a crush on her. She was always just the tomboy that did what she pleased... or if they did, they never admitted it like this. So instead, while she freaked out over what to do, she simply smiled and gave a reassuring laugh. "I don't know what you're talking about! I've enjoyed all of this so far! You're getting nervous for no reason, silly!" She didn't mean to skirt around the sudden elephant in the room, but she couldn't think of a response.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: There's a Park Somewhere   There's a Park Somewhere - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 12:35 pm

Great, now he scared her off, the only person that was remotely true "friends" with him. Louis was somewhat disappointed when she didn't respond like he'd hoped, but he understood. Besides, it wasn't everyday someone confessed their unknown feelings. "Yeah, you're probably right. I'm always nervous." He chuckled. "Sorry." He added softly, scuffing his shoe in the dirt. "What do you want to do now?" Louis couldn't take the awkward silence and was desperate to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: There's a Park Somewhere   There's a Park Somewhere - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 7:14 pm

With a small smile, Erin stood up out of her swing and walked in front of Louis with a shrug. "Don't be sorry! You did nothing wrong!" she told him, hopefully with some reassurance in her words. "You need some confidence is all!" When he asked her about what she wanted to do next, she really didn't know. It was obvious that he didn't want to swing anymore, but she wanted to stay outside. The game lounge was always an option but she didn't know what games they could play there. She didn't want to ruin his time, especially after what just went down. "How about since I chose the swings, you choose the next thing we do? I think that's only fair."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: There's a Park Somewhere   There's a Park Somewhere - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 12:42 pm

Now they were getting somewhere. If they could've just come to an agreement earlier, they'd already have been on there marry way. "That's a great idea." He said with a smile. "Why don't we go to the game lounge?" There we still tons of games they hadn't played and last time they went, it was really fun.

Sorry for shortness.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: There's a Park Somewhere   There's a Park Somewhere - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 4:57 pm

"If that's what you want to do!" she said with a playful smile as she pushed her hair back behind her ear. "Let's go!" With a wide grin, she grabbed Louis's hands and pulled him up, trying to get him to move. She wasn't going to pull him around this time, but if they were going to go, they better hit the road. The game lounge wasn't going to be open forever even if they had plenty of time. Erin didn't want to have to leave after only a couple of hours of fun. She would stay in that place all day if she could.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: There's a Park Somewhere   There's a Park Somewhere - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 6:17 pm

Getting pulled off the swing, Louis gave a big grin. "I bet two coins that I'll beat you at the racing game!" He said, becoming excited. The weather was getting a bit chillier and the blonde assumed that night was falling faster than expected. Better get there before it closes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's a Park Somewhere   There's a Park Somewhere - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

There's a Park Somewhere
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3