Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Did That Just Happen? (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dovely15

Dovely15

Beata Bucks : 9640

Did That Just Happen? (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did That Just Happen? (Open)   Did That Just Happen? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 4:48 pm

She smirked again. "What's your favorite color?"
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

Beata Bucks : 9162

PostSubject: Re: Did That Just Happen? (Open)   Did That Just Happen? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 5:27 pm

Einarr was watching her carefully, not like he was worried she'd do anything bad, he was just curious as to what she wasn't telling him "My favorite color is silver, why do you ask?" Einarr replied, and as soonas he asked that question he followed with "What's yours, if I may ask?" Einarr was smiling as he talked to her, he never really had many people to talk to so he was estatic when he made friends with Kotori. But he knew there was some other feeling there that he couldn't quite place.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Did That Just Happen? (Open)   Did That Just Happen? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 6:07 am

She laughed a bit before replying, "It changes."
That's adorable. He's hopelessly in love with me, and he doesn't know it! If he did, he wouldn't have said silver. Silver and grey are essentially the same color. . . And my eyes are grey.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Did That Just Happen? (Open)   Did That Just Happen? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 11:40 am

*Einarr coudn't keep from staring at her eyes. They were so beautiful and amazing. He couldn't explain his attraction to them. He was begining to realize that he had a crush on her, but he wasn't quite sure yet. He had never felt this way about anyone before.* She is so beautiful and her eyes are just amazing. I've never loved anyone like this..... Wait! Did I just say love? Is that what I'm feeling, love? Einarr thought to himself completely flustered, with his eyes wide. After he had thought that he just looked into her eyes again Yeah, I'd say this is love... Einarr had thought with a smile
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Did That Just Happen? (Open)   Did That Just Happen? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 1:49 pm

She raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Did That Just Happen? (Open)   Did That Just Happen? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 5:40 pm

"Forgive me for this." Einarr said as he stepped closer to Kotori, he leaned down, grabbed her by the waist with one hand and put his other hand on her face gently, and kissed her in the middle of the Courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Did That Just Happen? (Open)   Did That Just Happen? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 5:59 am

She didn't pull back immediately, but when she did, she said, "No need to apologize."

((THIS IS SO FAR FROM HER PERSONALITY xDD I LOVE IT))
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Did That Just Happen? (Open)   Did That Just Happen? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 7:06 am

(OOC: This is out of his character as well, he hasn't been able to show emotions very well. I guess they're blindly in love, lol.) *Einarr smiled and got completly flustered and smiled* "I've... um... sorry. I've never done that before." Einarr said nervously, he became really meek, and just kept looking into Kotori's eyes with a smile. (OOC:You were his first kiss, enjoy that knowledge)
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Did That Just Happen? (Open)   Did That Just Happen? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 8:01 am

"Oh?" she laughed. "I feel special," she grinned with that trying-not-to-open-her-mouth grin.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Did That Just Happen? (Open)   Did That Just Happen? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 1:16 pm

"Oh, so now your going to laugh at me?" Einarr said while laughing. He couldn't keep himself from maintaing his large grin and laughing constantly. He was really flustered on the account of having never kissed anyone before. He really enjoyed the feel of her lips on his, he enjoyed all of what happened, even the taste of her. All he could do was play with her lips, as he kept his hand on her face.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Did That Just Happen? (Open)   Did That Just Happen? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 2:24 pm

She gently took his wrist with a smirk. "'Then weigh what loss your honor may sustain if with too credit ear you list his songs'," she quoted. "In short, 'don't be fooled by sweet words, but let him prove himself to you'."

((I quoted Hamlet there, yes))
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Did That Just Happen? (Open)   Did That Just Happen? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 2:30 pm

"I hope I can prove my feelings for you." Einarr said as he bent down to kiss Kotori again. As he withdrew, he smiled and brought Kotori into in embrace, her head underneath his chin.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Did That Just Happen? (Open)   Did That Just Happen? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 2:37 pm

"As do I."
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Did That Just Happen? (Open)   Did That Just Happen? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 2:39 pm

*Einarr continued his embrace, as Kotori hadn't pulled away. He was enjoying his time holding her, as he had never been able to feel connected to someone.*
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Did That Just Happen? (Open)   Did That Just Happen? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 2:43 pm

With a small smirk, she did pull back slightly. "In fact, however, PDA is not something I am fond of."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did That Just Happen? (Open)   Did That Just Happen? (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Did That Just Happen? (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2