Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

New Girl in Town

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirin

Kirin

Beata Bucks : 9131

New Girl in Town Empty
PostSubject: New Girl in Town   New Girl in Town EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 9:23 pm

Kirin walked the streets of the city, her nose buried deep into her phone. She was starting a new school today and had no sense of direction. Her nose was buried in the maps app and she was following it to a tee so as not to get lost. She occasionally looked up to avoid running into other pedestrians and would catch a glimpse of the beautiful day. The sun shone high in the sky and a light breeze pushed through the air.

"You have arrived." chimed the lady from within Kirin's phone and she finally looked up to truly take in her surroundings. She was a little overwhelmed by the thought that she was now at her new school and dropped her bags on the sidewalk as she gazed upon the enormous gates that separated the general public and the students within.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightmoonacademy.forumotion.com/
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11683

New Girl in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town   New Girl in Town EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 9:33 pm

It definitely was a beautiful day. With the sun high in the air, slightly melting the snow that blanketed the ground, Larissa decided to go on a walk. Still wrapped in her thick coat and magenta scarf with matching beanie, she skipped around the entrance of the school, moving back and forth between the large fountain in the center and the benches that surrounded it until the new girl caught her eye. Stopping just long enough to get a good look at the girl, Larissa walked towards her, hands in pockets and a smile on her face. "Hello!" she said cheerfully. "Can I help you?" With as young as the girl looked, she had to be a new student but Larissa didn't want to simply assume that. Maybe she was here visiting a friend or here to talk to administration. Either way, the summer wanted to help.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

New Girl in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town   New Girl in Town EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 9:38 pm

Kirin jumped at the sudden intrusion on her awe struck gaze upon the school. "Um, hi. My name is Kirin and I'm a transfer student." She smiled at this girl. She was quite adorable looking and Kirin wanted to make a good first impression. She bowed to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Beata Bucks : 8764

New Girl in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town   New Girl in Town EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 9:43 pm

It was just another normal day for Sarai starting with a lovely stroll through the front gates. Although upon walking through she had found someone who had been at the gate and had seemed mesmerized by the front gate. Thinking this would be a great opportunity to make a new friend she had gone up to the student. Although as she had started walking she had seen another person come into view. 'A friend? Oh well.' Sarai's personality was a very positive one so she had continued to to think and had thought that maybe she could befrend the other person. "Quite pretty isn't it?" Sarai had thought a simple greeting should suffice.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

New Girl in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town   New Girl in Town EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 9:51 pm

At first, Larissa was pretty confused. No one had ever bowed to her before, but there was always a first for everything. Her smile turning into a sheepish grin, she waved off the gesture with a nervous laugh but found some excitement in the respectful nature. "It's nice to meet you!" she replied happily. "I'm Larissa. I, um... I live here." she quickly pointed behind her at the large building that seemed to tower over them. Funnily enough, it was only the welcoming and administration building. It wasn't even the whole campus. However, the summer stopped when another unfamiliar face walked up and commented on the gates and building. Larissa nodded in agreement before her attention was turned back to Kirin.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

New Girl in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town   New Girl in Town EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 10:00 pm

Kirin lifted her head as a second person now approached her. She brought attention to the gate and thought it was rather bland. "Well, the gate is functional. My name is Kirin. Um, perhaps we could go inside now? It's pretty cold out here." Kirin grabbed her own shoulder, bringing attention to the fact that she didn't have a jacket on.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

New Girl in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town   New Girl in Town EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 10:08 pm

"Ah! Of course, the office is over here. You might want to check in fir- Oh! I'm sorry I haven't introduced myself, I'm Sarai nice to meet bother of you." Sarai had reached down to her skirt and did a curtsy since she had memory of doing so. "I do think we should be heading in" Sarai had said with a bright smile. 'Yay it's going well so far."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

New Girl in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town   New Girl in Town EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 10:14 pm

How had Larissa not noticed that before? Suddenly embarrassed by the fact that she didn't even think of bringing Kirin inside first, Larissa simply nodded, turned around and headed towards the offices. "It's nice to meet you too, Sarai. Heading in sounds like a good idea." It didn't take long for them to reach the large front door. When she stepped up to it, Larissa opened it quickly, motioning for the other two girls to go inside. This weather didn't really mess with her like it messed with others since this was the kind of weather she was very used to back at home in Michigan.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

New Girl in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town   New Girl in Town EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 10:33 pm

Kirin picked up her bags and walked inside. Kirin breathed in the warm air and sighed with relief. It was much warmer in the office building and it was a welcomed relief. She hadn't even realized how cold she was until she was finally in the warmth. "Much better." she said, a smile upon her face. "Right then, I guess I will go check in then."
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

New Girl in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town   New Girl in Town EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 12:38 pm

Seeing her leave had made Sarai pay more attention to the other person with them. "I'm sorry I didn't quite catch your name" Sarai had thought she would make a bit of small talk and get to know this person better before the new girl in town came back. Sarai has always loved making friends.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

New Girl in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town   New Girl in Town EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 8:32 pm

Larissa was glad when they got inside. Sure she got a little warm with her thick clothing, but she quickly pulled off her scarf and took off her jacket, hanging them over her arm. When Sarai asked about the new girl's name, the summer took this as a chance to see if she remembered it, even though it was just said maybe a few minutes ago. "Oh! It was... Kirin, right?" she asked, looking at the new girl closely to make sure she didn't get it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

New Girl in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town   New Girl in Town EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 8:38 pm

Kirin turned back and smiled, "Yup! I'll be back." and she flitted into the registration office where she signed in and got a room key and schedule, along with several pamphlets on the school and it's structure. Once she returned she addressed the other two again. "Well, I'm all set to start classes now. I should find my room. Um, where is the initiate's dorm?"
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

New Girl in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town   New Girl in Town EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 8:41 pm

"The iniate dorms are a bit of a walk outside. I still currently live there." Sarai had pulled on her sweater and pink scarf to make sure she was set for the walk outside. "You should probably put something on if you have something in your luggage. Oh, I hope you don't mind but, what are your powers?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

New Girl in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town   New Girl in Town EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:08 pm

It didn't take long for the new initiate to walk out of the offices again and ask about her dorm. Larissa was glad that Kirin didn't have any trouble finding her way around in there since it could be a pretty hectic place, but when the summer went to speak up, she stopped when Sarai began to talk. She listened to Sarai carefully as she suddenly jumped from one topic to the next. It was a little strange, but Larissa ignored it and just listened in. She was a little curious too, but all students at Beata always wanted to know who could do what. It was funny and made the summer smile a little. What bothered her slightly, though was it seemed that Sarai was already heading back out the door. Maybe Larissa shouldn't have bothered with taking off her coat. What was a few minutes getting hot in thick clothing when they were going to head back out so soon? With a mental shrug, she began putting her coat and scarf back on as well.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

New Girl in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town   New Girl in Town EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:17 pm

Kirin smiled, "I don't mind." She set down her bags and lifted her head to look up at Sarai. "I'm a Creator." She waved her hands around in circles as she rose, creating a grey matter that surrounded the girl until it completely cocooned her in. Not Kirin's best work, it shatter easily enough it punched, but it got her point across.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Girl in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town   New Girl in Town Empty

Back to top Go down

New Girl in Town
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next