Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A surprise! Sorta

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9400

A surprise! Sorta Empty
PostSubject: A surprise! Sorta   A surprise! Sorta EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 1:35 pm

Thanks to the training session she had with Jonathan the spring girl didn't have to wear gloves anymore. She was so thrilled by the fact she went around picking up random things all day, or touching things. Only to give off a giddy giggle when nothing happened to the object. The girl was so caught up in her happiness she forgot to tell Matt like she had planned and so that is why she was hear today.

With a bare hand she reached up, and knocked on the door. Quickly she tucked her hands behind her back so he wouldn't see that she wasn't wearing gloves. She wanted it to be a surprise for the winter boy. She also tried hard to keep a huge grin from forming on her face. Instead she kept it to her normal soft smile that she wore. Hopefully he would be happy for her. He said he was going to help her, she didn't want him to be disappointed that he never got the chance.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8487

A surprise! Sorta Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise! Sorta   A surprise! Sorta EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 1:53 pm

Matthew heard the knock on the door and got up off the couch to answer the door. He opened it and smiled. "Hey Sophia! What's up?" he said. He was glad she had come to see him. It had been awhile since they hung out last.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

A surprise! Sorta Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise! Sorta   A surprise! Sorta EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 2:07 pm

"Check this out." She said happily, and she pushed her way past him inside. She quickly grabbed an object off the coffee table which happened to be a coaster for cups, and held it out to him. Not saying a word. Hopefully he would notice on his own. She just kept her smile on her face as her eyes looked between her hands and his face. Her happiness only growing as nothing continued to happen to the object.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

A surprise! Sorta Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise! Sorta   A surprise! Sorta EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 2:19 pm

It took Matthew a moment to realize what she did, but when he did, his jaw dropped. "Sophia... you're picking that up... without gloves..." he said dumbly. He regained his senses from that moment of shock and ran over to her and gave her a big hug. "That's great!" he said happily.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

A surprise! Sorta Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise! Sorta   A surprise! Sorta EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 2:43 pm

Sophia was about to nod to his response, but he was already on his way over to hug her. And when he did, he kind of trapped her arms under his, and she couldn't really huge back. "I am!" She said, glad he wasn't disappointed for not being able to help her. "The school gave me a training session with another student, and honestly it helped a lot." She still disintegrated the occasionally pencil if she wasn't careful.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

A surprise! Sorta Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise! Sorta   A surprise! Sorta EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 2:50 pm

He let go of her and looked down at the girl. "I'm so happy for you!" he said. "Who'd they partner you up with?
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

A surprise! Sorta Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise! Sorta   A surprise! Sorta EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 3:06 pm

Sophia was slightly disappointed when he let go of her. She liked the hug.. well she liked the physical contact, but oh well the hug was over now. She turned back to the coffee table and put the coaster down. It was weird holding the coaster for no reason now. "They pared me up with this winter guy named Jonathan. He had power negation so I guess the school assumed he could help me somehow which he did." She explained. "I can actually feel things again. God I hated wearing gloves, I don't care if they looked cute from time to time." She said with a slight pout.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

A surprise! Sorta Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise! Sorta   A surprise! Sorta EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 3:10 pm

Matthew nodded. "I've seen Jonathan around. He seems like a cool person." he said. "I'm it is nice touching things again. I bet you never want to see those gloves again, right?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

A surprise! Sorta Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise! Sorta   A surprise! Sorta EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 4:39 pm

"If I never have to wear gloves again it will be too soon." She said, a slight edge in her voice. She hated gloves with a passion, she had always hated them, even before she had to wear them. They weren't cute to wear. They just made people question why. Sophia was lucky that she managed to find some that worked with her outfits.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

A surprise! Sorta Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise! Sorta   A surprise! Sorta EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 4:45 pm

"I would feel the same way." he replied. He would hate having to wear gloves all the time.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

A surprise! Sorta Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise! Sorta   A surprise! Sorta EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 6:49 pm

"Oh yeah!" She remembered something. She walked over to Matthew and placed a hand on his shoulder, and her expression was bright. "I can do this too!" She said happily. She no longer had the fear of accidentally killing someone. She didn't fear her gift that much anymore, but a small amount of fear was good. It helped keep her gift in check.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

A surprise! Sorta Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise! Sorta   A surprise! Sorta EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 6:53 pm

Matthew smiled even brighter. "That's right you can touch anyone now! That's so great!" he said, bringing her into another hug. "I'm so happy for you!"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

A surprise! Sorta Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise! Sorta   A surprise! Sorta EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:01 pm

Sophia blushed a tiny bit as she was pulled into another hug, but she quickly accepted it. This time she was able to hug back, which she quickly did. She wrapped her arms around her friend as best as she could. She was small, so it was kind of hard. She didn't like being so short, but that is what she had to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

A surprise! Sorta Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise! Sorta   A surprise! Sorta EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:08 pm

Matthew looked down, noticing for the first time the actual size difference between them. It made him smile even more since she looked so small.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

A surprise! Sorta Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise! Sorta   A surprise! Sorta EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:18 pm

Sophia looked up at him, only to meet his gaze. For the first time she actually realized how tall he was. It was kind of weird she never payed attention to that til now. Her mouth formed a small 'o' shape as she thought about their height difference. He was almost a good foot taller than her, or maybe a foot even. It was kind of hard to tell from how small she was. She blinked not really breaking her gaze from him. Her mouth soon formed into a small good natured frown. "You probably make me look really small when we stand next to each other." She said with a slight huff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A surprise! Sorta Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise! Sorta   A surprise! Sorta Empty

Back to top Go down

A surprise! Sorta
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next