Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Newspaper Articles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10073

Newspaper Articles Empty
PostSubject: Newspaper Articles   Newspaper Articles EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 4:08 pm

Alright, so with the creation of this club, there are a few things that I want to cover with it.

1) First come first serve with the article topics. I don't want people writing about the same thing. Come to me via Skype or PM with your ideas and we'll talk.

2) You can write as many as you want. I want to make stuffed with information, pictures, the like. That being said you can only write one topic at a time. Once you are done with one submit it to me and you can go ahead to the next article. This prevents people from hording ideas and not finishing the topics they requested in the first place.

3) It'd be great to have some mini-comics in there. No need to have an entire page full. Just one or two would be great~

4) Pictures! Go ahead and pluck some of your favorite anime pictures of food, nature, the like and throw them at me. You'll have to write a short description of the picture. That being said, I won't accept all the pictures, as I know there will be quite a lot. I don't want to flood the entire thing with pictures. I'd be fine with at most three per newspaper. If you ask me to do the article with the picture, it will have a higher chance at being accepted. Just a side note, I would like the articles to be able to be separated from the picture in the case that there are too many pictures, I wouldn't want your work to go to waste.

4) Big News. News that is ground breaking and historic for Beata or just very interesting in general will be put first on the paper. It's a newspaper after all. So try to get all the good scoops!

5) Please do not godmod. If there was a closed topic that no other characters were around to see except for two, you cannot report on it. That is unless you have consent from those roleplaying those characters. There has to be people there to witness it. Unless one of the characters do an interview.

6) Columns! I'd love a good few to be in the paper. Get creative with them. Inspirational words of wisdom, fashion advice...Whatever you want. But again, like I said in #1 ask me. c:

Any questions feel free to ask me. I'm not good at explaining in a huge post.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Newspaper Articles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Articles   Newspaper Articles EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 4:08 pm

I'm allowed to double post because newspaper.

FINDING IDEAS FOR AN ARTICLE

Now it all does not need to be about gossip. It can be about the happenings of the site, some things happening off camera or even sales at different shops or the introduction of a new product or pastry. Perhaps even have your character go off and interview other characters about a certain topic. I'll split it into a few categories.

1) Based on Topic- These pieces are about things that happened in a topic. Remember it has to be approved by the creator of the topic. Otherwise I will not include it in the paper.

2) Outside topic- These can be between some characters that things have skipped over in a topic. For example, someone being carried to the infirmary and the piece being about what had happened to that person. I would suggest talking to other people to agree on the happenings to do this.

3) NPC Pieces- There pieces would mostly be about the happenings of Rosebury. Either as I said above, the opening of a new store, introduction of a new product or the opening of the Fair. Had the newspaper been open earlier we could have done a piece on the Lake being frozen over.

4) Interviews- Writers can ask other characters to sit down to do interviews. Per a normal interview you'd have to write some questions down that you want answered. Then send it via PM to be answered by the person who roleplays as that character. RP wise these two characters would meet up in the clubroom to talk. Don't worry. You don't have to do a topic about this if you don't want to.

Again, PM me with any questions.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Newspaper Articles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Articles   Newspaper Articles EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 9:18 pm

Hello!

I would like you guys to start coming to me with article ideas. I would like them all sent to me Via PM by the 26th so I can have time to put everything together. C:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newspaper Articles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Articles   Newspaper Articles Empty

Back to top Go down

Newspaper Articles
Page 1 of 1