Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Beata Academy Coming To Sims 4 Soon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Icee

Icee

Beata Bucks : 8115

Beata Academy Coming To Sims 4 Soon Empty
PostSubject: Beata Academy Coming To Sims 4 Soon   Beata Academy Coming To Sims 4 Soon EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 6:47 pm

Yo, what's up? So I have no life, despite exams just around the corner and me having to post in several places, and I am getting Sims 4 tomorrow. Making the Sims is probably one of my favourite things to do, and the new drag and click interface of Sims 4 is really easy for me to use. I've already got the demo with a few of my characters built, and I'm pretty confident I can make some decently realistic versions of people's characters. So I decided to make and play as people's Beata charries, if they want.

All of their ages will be defaulted to young adults since teenagers cannot live by themselves/woohoo( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and will put into different families based on pairings and siblings unless specified otherwise. Otherwise you will be placed with other characters at random.

So if anyone wants to see the Sim-i-fied version of their Beata character, fill out the template below (Please remove anything within the *'s.):

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] *First/Last*
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Voice:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] *Please be descriptive as this decides your traits, ambitions, and job.*

[b]Physical Appearance:[/b] *I'd much prefer pictures. Anime is fine, but I will be basing their facial/body structure off of the images you give me. If there's a IRL face claim you have, please include a picture of them too. Please make sure to notify me if their hair or eye colours are different than the images you give me (eg. blue instead of purple).*
[b]Everyday Style:[/b]
[b]Formal Style:[/b]
[b]Sleepwear:[/b]
[b]Athletic Wear:[/b]
[b]Swimwear:[/b]
[b]Accessories/Skin Details:[/b]

[b]Spouse:[/b] *Only if you want your characters to start out as a married pair, otherwise the relationship will be built*
[b]Significant Other/Love Interest:[/b] *I will be putting canon ships/pairs/OTPs (current or future) in the same house, that way I can control how the other one reacts to flirts/advances/etc.*
[b]Sibling/s:[/b]
[b]Parent/s:[/b] *Completely optional. Your character will not live with them, but I can make them if you want them to appear during their life/on their family tree. Please fill out a separate template for them.*
[b]Special Roommate Request/s:[/b]

[b]Requests, Comments, Extra:[/b] *If you want certain people to be friends/enemies/lovers, have a specific way of how they meet, want them to act a certain way, want a certain event to occur in their life, etc. etc. please let me know here.*

It may seem like a lot, so feel free to be lazy filling this out. Images are perfectly fine for the appearance section and you can leave things blank if they don't apply to your character/you just want me to decide. The only important things that I need to know to make your character are the first two sections, the last section is to give some background to your character rather than me building them from scratch and messing with their lives as I please.

I'm going to try and let the characters lead their own lives unless I know it goes against what you want for them. I will occasionally stream the game on Twitch where you guys can basically take control of the characters. I will also screenshot important events that happen to them and update another topic with the screenshots and a basic synopsis of the event. It seems like a hassle, but I enjoy these types of things and I'm sure you guys will find enjoyment in it too.

EDIT: I decided the template seemed a bit too long, so I got rid of the aspiration/voice/traits/career choices and replaced it with personality. Please make sure to pay more attention to that section, I will have to choose your sims personality based on that section.
Back to top Go down

Beata Academy Coming To Sims 4 Soon
Page 1 of 1