Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Pool Time [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11253

Pool Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Pool Time [Open]   Pool Time [Open] EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 3:52 pm

A happy sigh escaped Devin as he bobbled up and down in the pool, his wings stretched out to take up as much room as possible. It was as if he was marking a little circle around him to keep others away, but also it was rather handy for floating. The room was almost completely silent other then the faint sound of rippling water created by his movements, such as his tail that moved back and forth in an relaxed motion. Devin couldn't help but be happy about having decided to come to the pool to unwind, feeling like he really needed it. He had black shorts on, but no shirt that revealed a scar across his chest. Having the scar wasn't something that I he mentioned having to anybody. He had gotten it from the incident in Alaska, but preferred not to talk about it which caused him not to mention the scar. Not like it was that much of a deal - at least how he saw it. Sure, it was a reminder of what happened but also it was expected to have after a wound like the one he had received. But...He hadn't come here to think about that, he had come to relax. It was greatly needed, and part of him was hoping not to be bothered. He just wanted peace and quiet...
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8490

Pool Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Time [Open]   Pool Time [Open] EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 6:50 pm

Barry was wearing his swim trunks and a loose tank top as he walked towards the pool. He also had a towel slung over his shoulder as he walked closer to the water. He saw Devin was also here, and smiled. He and Devin hadn't really talked much, despite them being dorm mates. "Hey Devin!" he said, waving. He walked over to one of the benches and set his towel down. He slipped off his pair of flip flops and tugged off his shirt. He then dived into the pool. He absolutely loved swimming. He came back up and brushed his drenched hair out his face. He flashed Devin another smile. "Enjoying the pool?" he asked the boy.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Pool Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Time [Open]   Pool Time [Open] EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 7:03 pm

Devin jolted slightly when Barry's voice interrupted his peace and quiet. Turning his head to see his dorm mate strolling up to the pool, he couldn't help but be a bit excited that of all company he was getting it was Barry joining him. It was true that the two of them had never been all that close even while living in the same dorm, but having different friends and with the time he had grown distance for that short time after the Alaska trip...Really, it was a time he tried not to dwell on. "Gah!" he hadn't been paying attention when Barry had dived into the pool, thus being surprised when the ripples stuck him and caused him to bob in the water a bit more then he had been expecting to. However, he quickly regained his balance with the help of his wings, sparing a glance at Barry when he resurfaced but he soon couldn't help but return the smile. "Yeah, I am. Its nice to relax...Haven't done this in a while."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Pool Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Time [Open]   Pool Time [Open] EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 12:15 pm

"Me neither. In all honesty, I forgot Beata even had a pool." he said, laughing. "So what have you been up to lately?" he asked him, floating around on his back.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Pool Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Time [Open]   Pool Time [Open] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 1:07 pm

There was a few moments of silence as Devin thought about what to say, before giving his best shrug as the two of them floating around on their backs. "Not a whole lot, I guess. Nothing more special then what I normally do." But then he paused as his tail flickered, splashing some water around. "Oh, my sister visited a few days ago. Just for a short while to say hi and to give me a late Christmas gift." To others, he was sure it would seem weird that his own roommate wasn't away that his sister had visited but the two of them did barley see each other with different social lives and friends...He had just happened to forget to mention it whenever they did see one another.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Pool Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Time [Open]   Pool Time [Open] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 1:14 pm

"I bet that was nice. I didn't really do much for Christmas. My parents went on a Caribbean cruise now that I'm gone." he replied, laughing. "They deserved a little time off."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Pool Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Time [Open]   Pool Time [Open] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 1:19 pm

A soft smile flashed onto Devin's face as he closed his eyes, sighing happily. "It was really nice seeing her again. With Christmas always being such a big thing for my family, it was weird to have missed it." He opened up one of his eyes to glance at his friend when he spoke up. "That sounds nice - a Caribbean cruise...I wish I could go on one, it would be quiet the experience..."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9473

Pool Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Time [Open]   Pool Time [Open] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 6:12 pm

Jake was so glad to take a break at school. Alot had been going on with the holidays and Maria's sister arriving. It seemed the two disliked eachother and prayed it wouldn't end up in a fight. He wore his purple trunks, a towel swung over his arm, and didn't bother to wear a shirt. His mechanic leg gave a clank noise as he opened the pool door and the aroma of chlorine hit him in the face. He set the towel down on a pool chair, noticing two other guys were here. "What might you guys be up to?" The tall student said sarcastically, walking up to them.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Pool Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Time [Open]   Pool Time [Open] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 4:34 pm

Barry rolled his eyes slightly with the arrival with Jake. "We're skydiving, genius." he said sarcastically. He turned back to Devin. "I want to go on a cruise someday too." he told him.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Pool Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Time [Open]   Pool Time [Open] EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 2:08 pm

Devin was startled yet again when a new voice spoke up, causing him to glance over toward the source of the voice to see a boy with a metal leg. This caused him to blink, taken aback by the limb before glaring over at Barry and used his wing to splash water at him in a playful manner because of his sarcastic reply before clearing his throat slightly as he turned his head to look back at the newcomer. "Hello," he said with a soft smile. "Just relaxing."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Pool Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Time [Open]   Pool Time [Open] EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 3:49 pm

Dumbass. He wanted to say aloud to the boy who made the stupid comment but kept quiet. On the other hand, the other boy was much more open to saying hello. Before Jake went to sot down on the pool's edge, his mechanical leg adjusted itself to be waterproof. The student winced as the metal tightened up, making sure no water would get in the circuit. Jake sat down, his long legs dangling in the water. "Relaxing sounds nice."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Pool Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Time [Open]   Pool Time [Open] EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 5:20 pm

"Yep. Relaxing is great." he said, continuing to float around on his back.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Pool Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Time [Open]   Pool Time [Open] EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 6:05 pm

Despite the fact that he could just give a simple answer such as 'Yes, it is,' he decided to ask something else. "Say, what is your name?" he asked the newcomer, figuring that doing some sort of small talk might make things less awkward as that was where it seemed things were going to go. Really, there was only a few ways to respond so he thought he may as well try to open up dialog options. "I'm Devin."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Pool Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Time [Open]   Pool Time [Open] EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 6:42 pm

"Jake." He replied. "Nice to meet ya." The deep voiced student said to Devin then looked to Barry. "Your that freakishly speedy guy, right?" He asked, tilting his head a bit to the side.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Pool Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Time [Open]   Pool Time [Open] EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 6:49 pm

Barry nodded his head. "You betcha. The name's Barry." he said. He then turned over and went under the water since he was beginning to dry off partially. He came back up and pushed his hair back again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pool Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Time [Open]   Pool Time [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Pool Time [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next