Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Equine Form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiny

Shiny

Beata Bucks : 12244

Equine Form Empty
PostSubject: Equine Form   Equine Form EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:34 am

Gilda walked into the stables, greeting the horses she saw with a smile. "Hey guys, how are ya?" She asked, knowing she wouldn't get an answer. Remembering what she came here for, she made sure she was in an area where there was plenty of space. She could practice using the form of a horse here, in the stables. Gilda closed her eyes and concentrated on the form of a horse. She felt her body shifting as the changes took place, before the top of her body fell, her arms shifting to legs, her hands to hooves. When she opened her eyes and looked around at herself, she saw the form of a horse. "Alright! It worked!" She cheered, jumping in place. Or at least tried to. Gilda wasn't used to controlling the shape of a horse, and fell down. Okay, maybe that wasn't such a good idea. Gilda slowly started moving her legs, trying to get used to the feel of them. She then pulled herself up slowly, making sure not to fall again. Good, now baby steps... She thought, slowly making her way around the stable, getting used to the new form.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11217

Equine Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equine Form   Equine Form EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:49 am

"Horse form; nice." Hosa walked into the stables, glancing at Gilda. She had come to visit the houses as she always liked animals when she had saw Gilda shapeshift. It wasn't much of a surprise for her seeing somebody shapeshift as she had the power to do so also. She leaned against of the walls; watching her walk. She could try to turn into a horse also, but she doubted she would really shapeshift into one; she really hated that she would always change into the wrong animal.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Beata Bucks : 12244

Equine Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equine Form   Equine Form EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:38 am

OoC: Sorry for not posting sooner

IC: Gilda snorted in surprise, not having heard Hosa come in. "Oh hi! I didn't see you come in!" She greeted her fellow student. "I need to practice moving around in a new form because of the new anatomy of each one. The only one I have perfected right now is a cat, which won't be much help if I need to run really fast. But it is good for hiding..." Gilda continued to ramble on, excited that someone was interested in her power.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11217

Equine Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equine Form   Equine Form EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:09 am

"Oh; you can even talk in your forms....neat." Hosa smiled as she looked at Gilda. "My name is Hosa; nice to meet you." She paused as she continued to listen to Gilda talk about her certain set of shapeshifting. "I see. I don't have that problem with my forms; I am always used to the form once I enter it but I can never turn into the right form most of the time nor talk in it." She stopped as she sighed. "Wait; sorry, guess I should explain myself. I also have the power to shapeshift into animals; birds, snakes, you name it; I can shapeshift into it most of the time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Equine Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equine Form   Equine Form Empty

Back to top Go down

Equine Form
Page 1 of 1