Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A quiet walk in the Courtyard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11217

A quiet walk in the Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: A quiet walk in the Courtyard   A quiet walk in the Courtyard EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:29 am

Netro let out a small hum as he walked though the Courtyard. He had always like the peacefulness of this place; enjoying the fresh air and the sound of the birds singing. His hands were buried deep in his pockets as he found a nice bench to sit on. His gaze flickered around the quiet Courtyard as he wondered if anybody else would show up.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Beata Bucks : 12373

PostSubject: Re: A quiet walk in the Courtyard   A quiet walk in the Courtyard EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:43 am

Sean jumped out of bed that day ready for anything. Well...not really. This morning he was rather tired. That's weird because usually when Sean wakes up he's extra energetic. Strangely enough though, he felt he needed some fresh air so he headed not to the conservatory, but this time to the courtyard. On his way there he pulled out his tablet to go online, but it was dead. As he walked into the courtyard he spotted a kid that he hadn't met yet, so he figured he had to introduce himself for the billionth time. "Hi!" He shouted across the courtyard embarassingly. "I don't believe we've met before. My name is Sean." Walking toward the man and sitting on a bench close to the one he was on.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A quiet walk in the Courtyard   A quiet walk in the Courtyard EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:49 am

Netro looked at Sean in surprise as he came over, before smiling softly. "Oh, hello. My name is Netro; and no, I don't believe we've met before."
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: A quiet walk in the Courtyard   A quiet walk in the Courtyard EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:08 am

Sean once again, tryed to start a convorsation. "So, What's your power? Mine is electro-manipulation." Sean demontstrated by taking out his dead tablet, putting his finger on the charge hole, and "Electrocuting" it. He looked at the battery percent and it as at 78%.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A quiet walk in the Courtyard   A quiet walk in the Courtyard EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:17 am

Netro paused, watching Sean show of his power. "Sweet. I can make illusions; they can be dragons, even flashes of light, you name it; I can make it if I know what it looks like." He paused as an idea popped into his head before swallowing. "I can try to make one if you want...I normally don't try to make them thought but..."
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: A quiet walk in the Courtyard   A quiet walk in the Courtyard EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:59 am

"Oh sure. I'd love to see it." Sean said, anticipating the illusion.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A quiet walk in the Courtyard   A quiet walk in the Courtyard EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:06 am

What to make? That is the question that ringed in Netro stood up. He could make a dragon; he was pretty good at making them but...nah. He turned and focused at an empty spot as a mist started to appear; molding and shifting into a shape. First it was the rear legs of the illusions; which thicken and turned a shade of green as the body started to take shape. The illusion started to take a olive color as it grew thicker and thicker; small arms taking shape. Finally, the head was formed and before Netro and Sean stood a T-Rex; standing at full high at it loomed above them. It eyes opened as it gazed down at them, letting out a small growl but Netro knew it wouldn't attack; he had full control over it. Beads of sweat had formed on his forehead as he gazed at his creation; which like most of his other ones; was faintly see-thought. "A T-Rex...Pre-Pretty good for my first try of making a dinosaur."
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: A quiet walk in the Courtyard   A quiet walk in the Courtyard EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:09 am

"Wow. Now that was pretty cool"! Sean exclaimed shakily. He had never seen a talent so......so extrodinary. He was perplexed at the thought of it not eating him alive but then he remembered that it was just an illusion.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A quiet walk in the Courtyard   A quiet walk in the Courtyard EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:12 am

Netro grinned softly before he sat himself down on the bench; the T-Rex turning into smoke which quickly disappeared. "Th-They aren't usually that good; but I really put some effort in it." He shook his head; which was feeling light. Perhaps he had put a little to much effort into that one.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: A quiet walk in the Courtyard   A quiet walk in the Courtyard EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:18 am

Sean looked at Netro as he spoke; He looked pretty light-headed. "Yea I can tell. Maybe a little to much effort. If I generate to much electricity at a time it causes me to pass out. But it rarely happens."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A quiet walk in the Courtyard   A quiet walk in the Courtyard EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:23 am

Netro grinned looking at Sean. "I'm hoping that I will be able to make my illusions not be see-though without putting in to much effort.. Anyways; is there anything cool you can do with your powers?"
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: A quiet walk in the Courtyard   A quiet walk in the Courtyard EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:31 am

Sean thought of multiple things about his power. "Well, I can charge about everything, I can shock people I don't like, I can light places up, There's an entire list but those are the basics."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quiet walk in the Courtyard   A quiet walk in the Courtyard Empty

Back to top Go down

A quiet walk in the Courtyard
Page 1 of 1