Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Ain't no rest for the wicked.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9440

Ain't no rest for the wicked. Empty
PostSubject: Ain't no rest for the wicked.   Ain't no rest for the wicked. EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 4:07 pm

The car, plane, then to another car ride was long. Having private jets could be a plus at times, but she still hated them. Well, then again she's Freya Rylen, the girl who hates everything. She was picked up at the airport by a guy her dad hired and soon enough, she was taken to another car. The ride to Beata Academy was silent. She did nothing but stare at the trees and towns they past by, taking note of where everything was in the small town. The black car finally stopped and she said her farewells to the driver, stepping out of the vehicle. Freya carried no bags for her "gift" took care of it. The cold air nipped at her face and she shivered. Florida was never truly cold or snowy, so this might take some getting used too. She noticed it hadn't snowed in a few days for everything looked sad and dead. Better dead than alive.

Maria sat on the bench next too the frozen fountain with her pink scarf and school jacket on, awaiting her sister. Her Father had called a day or two ago and told her the news, explaining that Freya hadn't been herself lately and coming up here was hard for her. Honestly, her and Freya hated each other's guts, but for her Father's sake, she would say hello. Pfft. Hadn't been herself? She's never herself. Maria thought with a scowl. Finally, the car arrived. The charming girl stood up from the bench and walked over to Freya, standing a few feet away. "Guess the driver's dad hires are getting more and more lazy." Maria said blandly, arms crossed. "Welcome to Beata little sis."

"It was all this god damn weather." She clenched her fists at Maria's comment. "Don't call me that." Freya hated when Maria called her "little sis", being only a year younger. Both sisters were equally charming and always in competition because of it. Because of an accident that happened a while ago with their powers, Maria was the unlucky one sent to Beata. Growing older and about the age that Maria was when her power "accidentally" got out of hand, Freya's parents decided not to take the chances. So here she was.

"Always one for excuses." She raised a brow at the weather comment. "Nice to see you too. Is that anyway to welcome your beloved sister?" She teases, leaning forward ever so slightly.

"I happen to be in an irritable mood today." Freya replied expressionless. Still a bitch. Well, I guess once a bitch, always a bitch.

"Aren't you always." Maria replied, rolling her eyes and giving a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Beata Bucks : 8764

PostSubject: Re: Ain't no rest for the wicked.   Ain't no rest for the wicked. EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 4:30 pm

Sarai just having came from the library held a couple of books which she was eager to read. After coming from the library she could still remember the look of the library and how pretty it was. 'Wow, what a nice library' Sarai's last school wasn't all that fancy, so the look of the library made her somewhat happy and gave of a sort of nostalgia for some reason. Noticing the beautiful entrance made her wonder what other places are there. She then started to channel her powers to look around Beata while still walking. "Wow." She had used her gift to take a look at the gymnasium which she had liked. After using her gift for a while she had started feeling a bit light headed, but not enough to stop using it. After looking at the gym, Sarai's gift had looked towards one of the dorm room, accidentally into the bathroom of a male. Seen this sight had made her blush and cancel her power, although not fast enough as she bumped into a girl in front of the entrance, dropping her books. "Oh, I'm sorry about that"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Ain't no rest for the wicked.   Ain't no rest for the wicked. EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 4:54 pm

Freya stood there, a bit awkwardly. The two weren't on the best terms and she was never very good at conversations anyway. Surprised by the sudden contact, a random sword from her power appeared in mid air and fell to the ground with a clank. Since it wasn't being used, it soon disappeared with a flash of light. Freya looked at the ground, embarrassed that her power still wasn't controlled and pissed that Maria had to see it. "Watch where you walk next time." The girl mumbled, her gaze not leaving the ground.

Maria was lost in thought, failing to see the girl aimlessly walking towards them. She was brought back when she heard an unfamiliar voice. The tall student stared at the two and was surprised to see Freya's power randomly activate. "So, the little duck still hasn't learned how her power works." She teased with a small twinge of sympathy.

Last edited by Ice on Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Ain't no rest for the wicked.   Ain't no rest for the wicked. EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 5:20 pm

Having bumped into her and dropping her books, she sought out to gather them again. While picking up one of the books, she had noticed a blade just lying there, which soon disappeared. "Wow, did you do that?" Sarai's curiosity had made her say this. After talking she had smiled at the person that she bumped into ignoring the person's comment. 'What an interesting power, hope we become friends.' This was a common thought that she had every time she had met someone new. Her positive personality had been shown in the fact that despite her bumping into her she had kept a big smile all the way, while waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Ain't no rest for the wicked.   Ain't no rest for the wicked. EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 5:38 pm

Freya's gaze looked up from the ground and she stared at Maria with a "fight me bitch" look on her face. She then turned to the girl, raising a brow at how excited she looked. Didn't everyone have powers here? Do you go around asking everyone their powers? "It's called Req---Dimensional Storage." Freya replied blandly. She was going to say Requip but very few people know what it meant, so dimensional storage was a better way of putting it.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Ain't no rest for the wicked.   Ain't no rest for the wicked. EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 6:02 pm

"Ooh, dimensional storage, how useful. He he, that seems way more useful than my power. Oh!!! How rude of me I'm Sarai nice to meet you." Her bubbly and happy personality came out quickly as she got more interested in her powers. So much so that she had forgotten basic mannerism. After remembering to introduced herself she had gotten up, books in hand and had bowed to show her sorry."I'm sorry it's just that sometimes I get too excited and tend to forget things." Although she was apologizing she didn't lose that sense of happy Ness whenever she talked and kept up a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Ain't no rest for the wicked.   Ain't no rest for the wicked. EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 12:43 pm

First, the girl bumped into her, now she wouldn’t shut up. Although Freya could care less about who she was, it would be just plain rude to not introduce herself. ”I’m Freya.” She said in her usual expressionless tone. ”This is my sister Maria, I don’t know if you’ve met her yet.”

”You seem like a newer student yourself.” Maria said, staring down the peppy girl.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Ain't no rest for the wicked.   Ain't no rest for the wicked. EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 8:01 pm

Hearing their response had made Sarai happy since she had thought they would think weirdly of her. After listening to Freya she had ingrained their names into her head as to not make a fool of herself. "Ah, I have not met you yet Maria. It is nice to meet you." If she had not been holding books and it being freezing outside she would have done a more proper greeting.'What a nice meeting, if only I had payed more attention to were I was going.' She had recalled the reason why she had bumped into them and had gotten red in the face thinking about it. Due to her personality every meeting and encounter is basically a pleasant one for her. "Yes, I am also somewhat new. I was distracted by the look of the school from the inside, which is why I bumped into you. Sorry again!" She had responded to Maria which had brought up the accident which, due to her nature she bowed and apologized again.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Ain't no rest for the wicked.   Ain't no rest for the wicked. EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 4:27 pm

Freya watched the girl and took note of her submissive nature. She had enough niceness for one day. “Stop apologizing.” She said sternly. “There’s no reason to bow, it’s not like we're in the 17th century or anything.” Freya stated bluntly. Her name meant Norse Godess so it was ironic that Sarai bowed, but still. She hated people like this.

Finally! Maria thought happily. When Freya almost seemed nice to Sarai, Maria got worried. That wasn’t Freya’s usual total downer, depressed self but somehow she was brought back to her senses.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Ain't no rest for the wicked.   Ain't no rest for the wicked. EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 5:19 pm

As Sarai bowed she had heard Freya's comments on her bowing too much and had thought about it zoning out the tone of her voice. 'She does have a point. I should probably tone down my bowing' She had thought over what she had said... and apologized while bowing to show her intent. "Ah! I'm sorry about that! Ah!! I really apologize!!" Not seeing the problem of her apologizing for her apologizing so much she had stopped after 7 times or so and had stood up somewhat dizzy. Grabbing her breath she had stopped and looked at Freya again and just smiled.'Yup mission complete! Good job Sarai' She had thought that she had apologized enough for apologizing so much
Although she had taken a breather since the way she had talked to her had brought up another fake memory. "Oh, my power is clairvoyance by the way. I just realized I had never said. Sor" Before she had apologized again she had covered her mouth again.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Ain't no rest for the wicked.   Ain't no rest for the wicked. EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 6:53 pm

Freya gave an exasperated sigh. Guess this girl hasn’t grown up with anything but happiness. She thought to herself glumly. “And stop apologizing.” She looked from the Sarai to Maria. She just doesn’t know when to stop. Freya rolled her eyes and gave a small smile to her sister, wishing she had telepathy. After the brief moment of looking at her sister, Freya’s smile faded and her usual boring self took over.

Maria could tell Freya was wishing she could get away from this over the top, motor mouth student. “All in good time.” She said randomly, giving a wink to her sister. Nothing like a good Beata welcome. She was glad Freya had to go through this torture, as if she deserved better.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Ain't no rest for the wicked.   Ain't no rest for the wicked. EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:51 pm

Sarah had heard Freya say that she should stop apologizing which had made her instinctively try and bow, although she had managed not to do so. Noticing Freya roll her eyes Sarai had tilted her head in confusion. 'There it is again! People keep doing that around me. Maybe if I was nicer they would finally tell me.' Due to her 'energetic' personality, as nice as she was people had found it slightly annoying. It was also this personality that had made her somewhat popular at her school before the accident. After finally regaining her bearings she had noticed that Maria had been wearing a cute pink scarf, cute to Sarai because it was pink. "Oh my! What a nice scarf. I have a similar one, aren't they cute?" Basically forgot about Freya there due to her forgetful nature. She had a gleam in her eye since she had thought that maybe Maria was a fan of pink too.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Ain't no rest for the wicked.   Ain't no rest for the wicked. EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 5:53 pm

Maria looked at her scarf, smiling at the girl's comment. Atleast she knows when to compliment people. "Thanks. Ya, I know they look pretty good." Maria smirked, then looked to Freya. "Well, we should probably get you checked into the office." She turned her head to the office.

Freya gave a sigh of relief. "Nice meeting you." I guess. She thought to herself with a fake smile. The sisters walked to the office in silence, not necessarily enjoying each others company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ain't no rest for the wicked.   Ain't no rest for the wicked. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ain't no rest for the wicked.
Page 1 of 1