Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Bird Nerd Gets Settled

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dovely15

Dovely15

Beata Bucks : 9673

The Bird Nerd Gets Settled Empty
PostSubject: The Bird Nerd Gets Settled   The Bird Nerd Gets Settled EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 7:27 am

Kotori sat on one of the bunks near the window, not quite wanting to feel constricted in the few days she had left before entering one of the four main dorms. Her messenger bag had seemed to be her only carryon, but she now had a smaller, white suitcase. She unzipped it, looking at the clothing she had brought. "Little of this will do," she sighed."It seems I was too accustomed to tropical climates. No, it'll get much too cold here."
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Beata Bucks : 8794

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd Gets Settled   The Bird Nerd Gets Settled EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 4:17 pm

"Hello? Anyone there? Having made her way to the initiate dorms she had decided to put down her stuff. Since she had not been tested yet she had to wait in the initiate dorms for a while. Although Sarai had asked she had known that there was someone on the other side of the door, it was just a better conversation starter this way. "Hello, I guess you are my dorm mate for the time being.Nice to meet you." Sarai had said this in a nice kind manner, in an effort to make a friend.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd Gets Settled   The Bird Nerd Gets Settled EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 9:45 am

((Sorry, I'm experimenting with various colors right now xDD))

"Hm? Oh. Hello. My name is Kotori. What's yours?" she asked quietly. She pushed some of her short, almost white hair behind her ear and smiled softly at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd Gets Settled   The Bird Nerd Gets Settled EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 10:55 am

"Hello my name is Sarai" She was pleased that her dorm mate wasn't someone rude, although in either case she would still try to be friends. As she had looked more carefully at her another flashback had came to her, like she had seen short white hair before. "I guess we are going to be dormmates for a while, I hope you will treat me well" She had said this in a genuine heat warming smile.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd Gets Settled   The Bird Nerd Gets Settled EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 8:26 am

"My history has proven that being rude isn't wise." She smiled again, and nodded once before looking back to her things. "I have always been one to be as kind as I can."
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd Gets Settled   The Bird Nerd Gets Settled EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:50 am

"Really! Me too!" She had said this in an exciting tone since she was happy to find out her dorm mate was a nice person. "Oh, I hope you don't mind but, my power is clairvoyance, what's yours." She had said this with a big smile on her face since she finds gifts were interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd Gets Settled   The Bird Nerd Gets Settled Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bird Nerd Gets Settled
Page 1 of 1