Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Sefira's Notes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Beata Bucks : 9182

Sefira's Notes Empty
PostSubject: Sefira's Notes   Sefira's Notes EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 1:09 pm

12/31/2035
Sefira Kojima
-15-

Dear Journal,

I got off the train today. It was a bit of a surprise to see how big the academy is- Koda would have been surprised too. It's a shame she doesn't want me here. I met some people today- Einarr, Erin and Kotori.
I got a tour of the dorms from Einarr- he seems nice. Kotori didn't open up very much, but she seemed quite kind.
I'm looking forward to a great time here. Odd of me to come by on New Years Eve, but... I don't know. The ice-skating on the lake New-Years thing is happening- I might ask Erin, Kotori and Einarr to join me to skate. Perhaps we could all be friends.
Koda was wrong. This place is great. I'm not working in a stuffy tea-shop. Mom said she wanted me to do something great, so... I'll find out what I can do. I feel bad for Shinji and Mei-Lin. They will have to work in that tea-shop for a long time. I will visit them next holiday, if I can.
I am excited for the test. I don't know which category I'd be in, but I'm sure they are all great.

~Sef
Back to top Go down

Sefira's Notes
Page 1 of 1