Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Running (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandalandalopalis

Pandalandalopalis

Beata Bucks : 9536

Running (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Running (OPEN)   Running (OPEN) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 9:47 am

Samantha jumped when there was a change of scenery, having been teleported from inside to the track field. A sudden rage overtook her. "What the fuck was that?!" she yelled at Harrison. "You can't just teleport people without their PERMISSION! What is wrong with you?! I don't know how well you can control your powers, for all I know YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME! PERHAPS NEXT TIME YOU COULD WARN ME BEFORE DOING SOMETHING COMPLETELY IMPULSIVE." She gritted her teeth and walked a bit away, closer to the field so she could see it. She crossed her arms and stood practically steaming with anger.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Beata Bucks : 8779

Running (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (OPEN)   Running (OPEN) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 10:46 am

"Ha,ha. You are right my bad, will do next time" Despite seeing her yell at him, he couldn't help but put out a little chuckle. Even though this was full on yelling her height reminded him of his little sister getting mad at him, thus he could not take what she said seriously."Oh, by the way there was no way I would have teleprted you wrong" He had said this with a smile on his face "IED huh, quite entertaining. I mean overlooking the fact she could probably kill me on thought." "In any case, the track field is right over there" He had kept up his smile despite her anger... and the fact that it was 100% his fault.
Back to top Go down
Pandalandalopalis

Pandalandalopalis

Running (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (OPEN)   Running (OPEN) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 11:24 am

Hearing him chuckle and make light of the situation just pissed Samantha off. "Wipe that fucking grin off of your face or I'll wipe it off for you," she said through clenched teeth. She was fuming. She turned back to the field, watching a few people running around the track.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Running (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (OPEN)   Running (OPEN) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 12:57 pm

Hearing her say that had made him put his hands back like he was suprised. 'We got a badass over here. I'd like to see you try.' He doesn't like to fight little girls but, he did love fighting so he was caught at a moral impasse. At this point he still had his grin, although it was less than before. "It's winter track and field aren't on, these people are just practicing we can cut in if you want." He had gone ahead and went down closer to the field. 'She likes running, maybe this would cool her down?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

Beata Bucks : 10100

Running (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (OPEN)   Running (OPEN) EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 2:08 pm

ooc: shh ik this topic technically died shhhhh forget that

It was another typical afternoon for Noah. He couldn't say he really liked the cold nipping at his ankles as he ran laps around the campus, but it spurred him onwards to warm himself up, so it was't really that bad. As he rounded the school for the sixty-seventh time, he caught wind of some angry conversation happening at the track. Forcing himself to an abrupt stop on the gravel and narrowly avoiding a nasty fall, Noah dusted himself off and squinted across the grassy field. Some redheaded girl was shouting at another boy that Noah couldn't recall the name of. He didn't know what she was yelling about, but man, she was pissed. Noah was intrigued.

Tucking his hands into the pockets of his sweatpants, the Autumn strolled over to the scene. "Quite a racket you guys are making here. The hell's with all the noise?"
Back to top Go down
Pandalandalopalis

Pandalandalopalis

Running (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (OPEN)   Running (OPEN) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 7:10 am

Samantha was very close to telling Harrison to go fuck himself, still hot with anger, as she hadn't received her well-deserved apology yet. Her temper clouding her mind for the moment, she didn't clue in to the Autumn boy making his way over to the pair of them. When he spoke, her attention was moved from her roommate for the moment, and her irritation followed. "None of your fucking bus-" she started, fulling intending to tell off the random person who rudely decided to butt into their conversation, but words faltered suddenly as she took a better look at him. All anger dissipated as realization set in.

"Holy- Noah? Fuck, is that you?" Her amber eyes grew wide as she looked him up and down. He looked different, obviously older, but there were still some traits that betrayed him as the childhood friend of hers that she hadn't seen in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Running (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (OPEN)   Running (OPEN) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 12:40 pm

Harrison could see Samantha was nearing her limit and all he could do was grin and wait to what will happen. 'Ha. Quite cute, IED sure is woring.' He had still joked about her in his head despite knowing that she was actually really mad. Somewhat enjoying watching her fill up with rage he had kept his mouth shut as he saw someone come by. Hearing the talk she had with him he knew she probably knew him. "Oh nothing much, just a casual talk." He had used the tone of someone who had no bad intentions. Thinking that saying this line might make her rage popped into his mind where it was instantly discarded. He really wanted to 'mess' with her a little.
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

Beata Bucks : 10100

Running (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (OPEN)   Running (OPEN) EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:52 pm

Noah's face twisted into the beginnings of a frown as the young woman began to snap at him, but the moment Samantha recognized Noah's face, he seemed to recognize her's. His amber-coloured eyes widened in astonishment. It had been so goddamn long--five years, or something--since he'd seen Samantha Hyde. He opened his mouth to speak, failed, and then managed, "Oh god.. Samantha?"

The Autumn stepped closer, rubbed his eyes, and then blinked a couple of times, as if making sure that he wasn't hallucinating. "Holy shit.. It's been a while!" he exclaimed, an inevitable grin breaking out onto his features. "Of all the places in the world, you wound up here, and of all the people to wind up here, one of them was you." He ran a finger through his hair and laughed. This was almost surreal. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Pandalandalopalis

Pandalandalopalis

Running (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (OPEN)   Running (OPEN) EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 10:09 am

Samantha's face broke out into a huge grin, all anger from the previous situation dropped and forgotten. "What am I doing here? What are you doing here?" she said, repeating his question. "I haven't seen you in . . . I don't know! Who would've thought my dad's friend's asshole son would turn out to have some kind of ability?" She shook her head. "I can't believe it. Was that you running around with super speed? 'Cause if it was I-" She suddenly remembered her roommate standing next to her.

Samantha turned to him. "Oh! Harrison, sorry, this is Noah Wayley, he's a childhood friend of mine." She looked back at her friend. "Noah, this is my roommate Harrison, uh, what was your last name again? I just got to the school not too long ago, I haven't been here long."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Running (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (OPEN)   Running (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Running (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1