Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Dinner (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandalandalopalis

Pandalandalopalis

Beata Bucks : 9521

Dinner (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Dinner (Open)   Dinner (Open) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 4:13 pm

Samantha strolled into the cafeteria, looking around for what was for dinner that day. The sign said it was meatloaf. Sam, with her new-found roommate behind her, went over and grabbed a tray to be served. "Meatloaf," she hummed, "You know, everywhere I've had meatloaf it's either been really good, or really bad. Personally I'm hoping for the first choice."
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Beata Bucks : 8764

Dinner (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Open)   Dinner (Open) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 4:30 pm

"Oh, really? I'm not that picky when it comes to food." Harrison grabbed his tray and had gone in line along with her. "Well I think for everyone's sake its the good one." Although he had said this he had remembered his mother's cooking... incredibly terrible. His mother while good at doing general chores could not cook too save a life. This had made him shake his head trying to get the taste of his mother's meatloaf out of his head. After recalling the memory and still in the line he had looked for a good place to sit in the cafeteria, which was somewhat crowded.
Back to top Go down
Pandalandalopalis

Pandalandalopalis

Dinner (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Open)   Dinner (Open) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 5:18 pm

Getting her food and a drink, Samantha managed to point out a free table despite the amount of people crowding the cafeteria. She sat down across from Harrison and opened the cardboard flaps of her chocolate milk. "So what can you do?" she asked. "Telekinesis? Teleportation? What exactly is your ability called?" She took a sip of her drink, then took her fork and knife and began cutting a piece of the meatloaf.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Dinner (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Open)   Dinner (Open) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 5:31 pm

Sitting next to Samantha he got a better view of her facial features and had noticed that she really did have golden eyes and was not a trick. Having seen her open her chocolate milk he had realised that he was just staring for a while and rushed to open his milk. "Oh, my gift is spacial manipulation." After failing to open the cardboard flaps on his milk several times, he hovered his hand above the milk and after a few seconds the top part of the milk was gone and was on the table next to it. The cut was like the chocolate milk was cut open by scissors but it was much more of a cleaner cut. "I can manipulate Space, which includes bending it to teleport things." He had shrugged once again remembering all the training he did to not accidentally teleport just parts of his body. He had always thought of his gift as a blessing, although he would trade his gift for his sister in a heartbeat. "It is quite useful in an everyday basis"
Back to top Go down
Pandalandalopalis

Pandalandalopalis

Dinner (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Open)   Dinner (Open) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 5:39 pm

"Spacial manipulation, huh? Interesting," Samantha replied. "So have you ever met anyone else like us? Or am I your first?" She said the last part in a slightly suggestive manner, almost as if she was mocking him for staring at him earlier. Sam took a bite of the meatloaf. She swallowed before commenting, "Not bad."
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Dinner (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Open)   Dinner (Open) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 6:06 pm

"Anyone like us? No." He had his answer quickly since this was the first time he had ever met someone with a gift close to him. "There are probably other people in this school that can do this, but in that case you're my first" Seeing that she was trying to somewhat mock him his stubbornness somewhat kicked in and had replied in the same manner. Cutting the meatloaf and eating it he had a smile on his face since this was, surprisingly tasteful for him. "How about you? Have you met anyone else like us?"
Back to top Go down
Pandalandalopalis

Pandalandalopalis

Dinner (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Open)   Dinner (Open) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 6:12 pm

Samantha shook her head. "No. Every once in a while I'd meet someone that I'd wonder about, but it was usually nothing," she replied. "It's funny, I'm so used to being the only one with abilities; it's going to take some time to get used to. I mean, your abilities are somewhat similar to mine, but who knows what other kind of powers people have here. I can't even imagine."
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Dinner (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Open)   Dinner (Open) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 6:43 pm

"Yah, gifts themselves are pretty crazy. Both of my parents are clairvoyant, so I have no idea why I'm like this" "Now that i think about it, that's pretty weird" He had always accepted it so he had a puzzled face on. "I mean I met a guy that turned into a robot here at Beata. So you really can't narrow down gifts." He had thought back to the fight that he had with the robot thinking about how his power compares to others. "I mean I am pretty content with my power" He said this as he had raised an already cut piece of meatloaf near his mouth, eat it from the air and wipe his face with a napkin.
Back to top Go down
Pandalandalopalis

Pandalandalopalis

Dinner (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Open)   Dinner (Open) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 6:52 pm

Samantha's eyebrows knitted together when he mentioned his parents. "I thought you said you hadn't met anyone like us before coming to this school? Your parents have abilities too?" She was confused by his statement, and thought that perhaps he had misunderstood her earlier question.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Dinner (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Open)   Dinner (Open) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 6:59 pm

"Ah, I had thought you had meant people like this" He had raised his plate, chocolate milk, the cap of the milk and his utensils to point out his gift. "The first time I have met someone with powers that are close to mine was you." Having remembered her somewhat mocking him he had decided to return the favor. "Sorry about that, when it comes to gifts, you're not my first" Having successfully returned the favor had brought an even better mood to him. "My parents had gifts too, strangely enough they both have the same ability clairvoyance. It was a pain to deal with since whenever I would get in a fight they would know about it." He had taken another sip from the corner of the chocolate milk he had cleared the top on.
Back to top Go down
Pandalandalopalis

Pandalandalopalis

Dinner (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Open)   Dinner (Open) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 7:09 pm

Samantha rolled her eyes at the suggestive retort. "So I guess your parents would've been okay with you having powers then, right?" she said. "That would've been interesting to grow up with. My parents are normal, non-superhuman beings. It's not like they wanted to kick me out or anything, but they didn't exactly like the fact that I had abilities. It made life . . . difficult for them." She practically spit out the last few words with venom on her tongue. She took another bite of her meatloaf. "Wait, fights? You got into a lot of fights when you were younger?" she asked, switching subjects as she realized what he had said.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Dinner (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Open)   Dinner (Open) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 7:29 pm

"Well having a power which can instantly hurt someone would give any parent trouble I think. He remembered his parent's always scolding him for using his powers to hurt the other kids. "Well ya, my sister used to get bullied a lot, therefore I fought a lot. Most of them were normal people but there were some which had gifts too." 'None that could come close to what I could do.' He could have only moved space as big as an eraser back then but, it was more than enough to hurt them.
Back to top Go down
Pandalandalopalis

Pandalandalopalis

Dinner (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Open)   Dinner (Open) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 7:38 pm

Samantha laughed at his first comment about her parents, a dark laugh that made it evident that whatever she was laughing about wasn't funny. "Oh please," she said. "They weren't worried about the well-being of anyone else. All they cared about was their reputation and how I could possibly ruin it." She gritted her teeth and sighed. When Harrison mentioned his sister her anger diffused a bit. "You have a sister? Does she have abilities, too?"
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Dinner (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Open)   Dinner (Open) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 7:57 pm

"Well... I... Guess?" He had said this in a tone that made him sound unsure. He sounded unsure because, while he didn't want the conversation to stop it was a topic that he didn't like to really talk about. "She has clairvoyance like our parents... I think..." He heard about her passing some test to prove that but he was reluctant to believe that. "She's my twin by the way... Oh, how about you do you have any siblings?"
Back to top Go down
Pandalandalopalis

Pandalandalopalis

Dinner (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Open)   Dinner (Open) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 8:17 pm

Samantha sensed his reluctance to talk about his sister, so she moved on. "Yeah, I have an older brother, Branden. He's basically the only one that's kept me sane through all these years. He's not like my parents, he . . . he never judged me for who I am and what I can do." She shrugged. "Actually, he was usually the one breaking up fights that I had started or driving me home from the police station . . ." She grinned at him. "I suppose that's something he have in common."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dinner (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Open)   Dinner (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinner (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next