Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

For the Shocks and Requips

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12379

For the Shocks and Requips - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Shocks and Requips   For the Shocks and Requips - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 2:28 am

Of course it couldn't be that easy. Kayla braced herself as the enemy came rushing forward with the mace swinging in her hands.

zzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

There was a white flash across her vision as the mace smashed into her waist, but her sword was ready. Now she was up close and personal, and right where she wanted her, even if it meant another broken rib.

The vibrating dust blade drove itself into the armor, slicing into it like a chainsaw. Blood trickled out the corner of her mouth as they were both enveloped in a storm of electricity. Kayla twisted the hilt as the sword rattled in her hand. It wasn't for show. High-frequency vibrations could turn a clean cut into a gaping wound. Think of an electric turkey carver turned into a weapon. She grit her teeth, pain pulsing across her body with every breath.

"Get off... my... arena!" Kayla swung her leg, hammering an electric-powered kick into her side.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9437

PostSubject: Re: For the Shocks and Requips   For the Shocks and Requips - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 3:22 pm

Maria was tough, but even she couldn't take the pain of a sword in her side.

She gave a scream that filled the air as warm blood flowed down her side. With all the strength she had, Maria swung the maces as the chainsaw like sword and pried it off her armor. "That's what this is about? You thinking this is your arena?" The girl yelled as she stumbled back, breathing hard. The cut and gash in her side was starting to slow her down, but she couldn't give up. "You're an idiot!" Maria couldn't believe that this little brat cared so much about the arena. Didn't people use it all the time?

By now, both girls were probably extremely tired. Each of their sides were beaten and bruised, they were both at some sort of disadvantage. Should I requip? Maria wondered if she had enough energy to use her power again for a final blow at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: For the Shocks and Requips   For the Shocks and Requips - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 7:05 pm

Kayla turned the vibrating blade to the side. The blood shed off in a fine red spray, a light mist that enveloped her and clung to her skin like dewdrops. She held out both her arms as Maria backed away, taking in shallow breaths between words. "This is my arena," she said, a feral, wolfish grin spreading across her face. Lightning crackled at her fingertips. "This whole fucking school belongs to me if I say it does. If you have a problem with that, then you can try and fucking take it from me!"

She twitched her fingers, and a magnetized coin went flipping out of her pocket. Kayla flicked it as it came back down, BTOOM, and a spear-like lightning bolt went blasting into the center of the arena under Maria's feet. The laser punched a jagged hole through the wood the size of a pool table and straight into the ground to form a crater. Rocks, grass, soil, and splinters the size of two-by-fours went spraying into the air.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: For the Shocks and Requips   For the Shocks and Requips - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 2:23 pm

The world exploded around Maria. She had no time to move or reply to Kayla's comment.

A horrible, sharp sound filled her ears as Maria lay half consious in the crater. The air was filled with dust, almost impossible to see anything. Still dazed from what ever happened, she was struck with another sharp pain from a splinter that fell on her arm. Maria gave a scream of pain and anger. How could this happen? I can't l--lose. Regaining her barings, she pushed herself off the ground looking at the maces that had been flung across the arena. Maria's arm was limp at her side, blood poured out of the splinter hole. I probably have one more shot till I pass out. Make it count.

Maria stood in the crater looking towards Kayla, a crazed, delerious smile grew on her face as she pulled the wood out of her arm. At this point, she was fed up with the lightning girl. "Requip, God's Armor!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. The girl didn't know if she had enough strength to pull it off for long, but if she could, it would cause some damage. A bright light flashed and Maria stood in a new titanium armor, wings strut out the side that glimmered in the sun. Around her, was an army of 100+ swords, glowing with unbearable hear energy, floating in the air. Maria flew up in the air a little ways and looked down at Kayla with a blank glare. With a flick of her hand, a few swords sped towards the girl faster than light.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: For the Shocks and Requips   For the Shocks and Requips - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 1:32 am

Kayla stared down at her from the edge of the crater as the dust began to clear. Blood, ash, and splinters. Between the two of them, they'd destroyed the arena. A band of electricity went arcing over her head. She met her gaze as her enemy stood back up inside the crater with a deranged grin spread across her face. Had she lost her mind? Enough pain could do that to you. Kayla had to respect that she was even still standing.

Requip, God's Armor!

There was a flash of light, and the girl had transformed, with wings fanning out from her back. She shimmered like a steel angel in the sunlight, and then she began to rise into the air, out of the crater and above Kayla, and then there were swords glinting and flashing in the sunlight. A hundred blades, burning with energy, all pointed at her. Everything seemed to freeze. There was no time to respond, no time to move, no time to even blink. With a flick of her hand, it happened.

A hundred blades went streaking through the air, every single one of them shot forward with the intent to kill.

There was an explosion of noise and light all around her. A roar filled her ears, and she could feel a searing pain in her side like a fire burning in her gut. She didn't know when she fell to one knee, just that somehow, she had.

It was all over in the course of maybe five seconds, but it'd felt like an eternity.

When she could see again, she was kneeling in a forest of burned steel. Hundreds of swords were buried in the wood all around her, some of them crooked or blackened, some of them shattered like they'd been caught in a bomb blast. There was a ring of sulfur where she stood.

She looked down. A warm dark stain spread through her side where a piece of shrapnel had buried itself in her waist, but otherwise, she was alive. Almost every sword had been deflected by the electric field around her body. Lightning flared down her arms, her back. She'd been saved by her power. A trickle of blood left the corner of her mouth, but she just grit her teeth and looked back up at Maria. Her pupils were glowing a bluish white, like two sparks burning in her eyes.

One hand reached down to grab the shrapnel in her side. The other reached up to grab the pommel of a sword buried into the wood beside her. She used it to pull herself back up unsteadily on her feet, breathing hard.

She gripped the piece of sword in her side tighter, let it bite into her palm, and watched the blood well up between her fingers. Then she wrenched it out, still staring up at the angel in armor.

The sword buried in the wood shattered like glass under her touch. She lifted the piece of shrapnel, the blade that had been pierced into her side, and aimed it at Maria.

Die.

The metal piece went zipping out of Kayla's hand like a bullet, back toward the girl who'd sent it.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9625

PostSubject: Re: For the Shocks and Requips   For the Shocks and Requips - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 4:10 am

hhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD THE PHONE HERE

There's some very strange things going on in this topic, namely with Maria's usage of power.

Let's reflect.

Requip (Dimensional Storage) -
Allows the users to store items in a pocket dimension so they can easily summon it at any time, even during battle, which gives them a high level of flexibility in combat. However, there is a limit to how much the pocket dimension can store. Requip can be used for simple or combat-related purposes. Some users may just choose to use it to change their clothing. More skilled users are able to Requip different weapons in battle, and it is even possible to Requip armors in the midst of battle.

To put in simpler terms, she only has the ability to summon objects.
There's absolutely nothing in that description that says that Maria is able to summon millions of lightsabers to send flying at the electric rodent literally faster than the speed of light (or at the speed of a snail, really). If she summoned any sort of sword at all, I imagine she'd have to catch it, or if she summoned a thousand, they'd all come crashing to the ground at once. She's a summoner. Telekinesis/Fire God Projection/The Force was not a part of the agreed package.

Also, you're straying too far from her original gift. A noteworthy example is where she transforms her axe/hammer into a shield, instead of putting away the weapon and summoning a shield, like the gift implies. She cannot change objects. That is not her gift. She also cannot use her power to create a set of usable wings to propel her into the air. She can't fly unless she summons a hangglider or something that would allow her to do so without creating or using telekinesis, that she doesn't have, to move her around.

On a related note, the I don't know where in the earth Maria would ever find titanium armor and weapons - or even armor with a special coat of fitting rubber to suit it. That seems pretty unlikely to me, even if it doesn't bother Sleepy somehow, I find a problem with this. It's way too awkward, random, and convenient to be plausible in a normal situation. I know this universe has a lot of anime-esque logic, but try to keep things somewhat realistic. It's also probably really tiring doing stunts around in titanium armor with heavy equipment for a highschool teenage girl.

And Pillow is gonna get smacked for going along with this. This topic is honestly a huge mess, and since Maria is straying too far from her gift and breaking the rules, we only have about two options here.

1. Backpedal to a reasonable point and let you guys refight with your powers in check or
2. Just delete this topic entirely and pretend it never happened

m'kay?
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: For the Shocks and Requips   For the Shocks and Requips - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 11:45 am

Okee....well, I was thinking this would be her noteworthy power "evolution". Like rage and anger made her be able to requip the more extreme armor (she is able to requip the normal armor/closes though)...so.....why don't we back track? (we've come so far ;w;)
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9625

PostSubject: Re: For the Shocks and Requips   For the Shocks and Requips - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 3:55 pm

That "evolution" isn't befitting of her gift. Again, she's a storage user. She's not at all able to create objects she wants on a whim. Like square-wrapped medieval holy armor.

Honestly, if you guys were to back-pedal this topic in my opinion, it would have to be done to before she put on the rubber armor, because I'm fairly certain that's not even a thing that could possibly exist. And that would be the second or third post?

I'm going to say this entire topic will need to be scrapped. But since you two put so much effort into it, for amusement's sake, I'll lock it rather than have it deleted. However, this is to be considered un-canon. It never happened.

Please check in with me before ya'll decide to develop your powers anymore. We still have a power-playing rule set in place here. Thank.

Locked~
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Shocks and Requips   For the Shocks and Requips - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

For the Shocks and Requips
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Sport Fields :: Battle Arena-
Jump to: