Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Cause Like...Why Not?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9440

Cause Like...Why Not? Empty
PostSubject: Cause Like...Why Not?   Cause Like...Why Not? EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 4:23 pm

Maria walked through the hallways. She had just come from a teacher conference, about nothing bad of course. The hall was empty, everyone had gone home. When she got a little ways from the teacher's classroom, she stopped. "Requip---" She mumbled the last part to herself. With a flash of light, her annoying bag of school work was gone and she had changed her closed, her purse in her arm. "That's more like it."
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

Beata Bucks : 7845

PostSubject: Re: Cause Like...Why Not?   Cause Like...Why Not? EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 4:43 pm

Myles had no idea of the school's layout as he continued to walk aimlessly through the hallway, processing every little landmark.  This place was as alien to him as the moon as he had lived through public school all his life and it was at the very best, not ghetto.  He looked out a window as he bumped into a corner and shook his head at his own stupidity.  He looked like a deer-puppy in headlights, shaking his head at the whole place.
"Could they have given me a damn map?"  As he practically bowls over the lady with his 6'2 frame.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Cause Like...Why Not?   Cause Like...Why Not? EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 4:51 pm

Maria watched at the guy ran in the wall and gave a giggle. When he came closer to her, almost running over her, she took a step back. "Requip, map." She whispered and handed the boy a map. "Here's your damn map." She smiled slyly.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: Cause Like...Why Not?   Cause Like...Why Not? EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 5:26 pm

Myles let his blue eyes move from the paper to the lady, a map? "What? Where didya get this? When did they give you this?" He would still seem confused as all Hell, furrowing his brow a looking of bewilderment in his blue eyes. He would clutch the map in his hand his head cocked to one side, his deer in headlights aura still about him.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Cause Like...Why Not?   Cause Like...Why Not? EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 5:43 pm

Maria gave a smile. "No one gave it to me." The girl said, implying her power. This guy defiantly has the brain of a sheep. She thought slyly. "So. You new around here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: Cause Like...Why Not?   Cause Like...Why Not? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 8:51 pm

Myles let his eyebrows raise for a second, this whole new world was quite the place.  Sure, he had powers too, but nothing major yet, he could probably shoot a string off the head of a needle while it was moving if he was willing to sacrifice the migraine of the Gods for it.  He nodded his head saying "Yeah, sorry if I seem a bit slow, everythin' is so...Different, back in Texas you know everythin' was simple but now people have...powers, things that make them fuckin' crazy, it's a lot to take in.  And don't get me started on the lack of a shooting range, I mean really? Horses but no range, freakin unbelievable..." then he realized he was rambling and looked back at her, his southern accent sounding a bit shaken to this entire situation "It's all just new, nothing a young redneck like me would understand right now.  Sure I'm the smartest of my bunch, was always, loved to read but it sends you to a different place, literally and metaphorically, I mean just last week I was shootin' ducks with my dad, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Cause Like...Why Not?   Cause Like...Why Not? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 4:14 pm

"Ya, of course I know." She said, a bit surprised he'd ramble on in front of someone he just met. "I mean, it is difficult to get to know people." Maria stated, though for her it was the easiest thing to know what people's personalities were. "So...What's your power?" She asked, a bit curious as to why he said "now people have...powers." Like, wasn't that normal nowadays?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cause Like...Why Not?   Cause Like...Why Not? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cause Like...Why Not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Hallways-
Jump to: