Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

In the end, I'd do it all again.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9628

In the end, I'd do it all again. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the end, I'd do it all again.   In the end, I'd do it all again. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 9:02 am

An ally? Now, wasn't that a strange way of putting it. For a moment, he couldn't help but be reminded of his sister, the self-proclaimed queen of Beata, and she'd had the formal crown to prove it for the last two years. She'd always carried the same attitude. You didn't have friends, only allies, as if the school were some popularity warzone.

He'd never cared for that way of thinking. Preston always preferred to spread his infamy a different way. "I think you'll have to elaborate for me more, dear."
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9440

PostSubject: Re: In the end, I'd do it all again.   In the end, I'd do it all again. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 9:16 am

"Oh come on." She said a bit teasingly. "For example, this Formal thing." She started to elaborate in a language this guy would know. "People vote on who they see most fit for the crown. But I know that most of it is biased. I mean, you're not going to vote for someone you barely know." She looked at him eagerly.

The waitress soon came back with their drinks. Maria gave a smile and decided to pay on the spot so she wouldn't have to come back and interrupt them again. When the waitress had left, Maria looked back to the boy, awaiting his thoughts on the subject.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: In the end, I'd do it all again.   In the end, I'd do it all again. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:30 pm

"Of course it's biased. It's a popularity vote," Preston answered rather blandly, taking sip of his coffee. She said it as if it were some big secret. "But you, you're learning to take the title of Beata Queen?" He looked over Maria thoughtfully. She had the looks for sure, and certainly the attitude, but he still didn't see how he could help much. "I think you're barking up the wrong tree."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: In the end, I'd do it all again.   In the end, I'd do it all again. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 7:07 pm

Maria smiled a devious smiled when he mentioned Beata Queen. "You could say that. I knew you were smart." She was glad he caught on so fast. "Barking up the wrong tree?" She tilted her head. "But you're the perfect tree to bark up. Besides, you clearly know the right girls to hang around."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: In the end, I'd do it all again.   In the end, I'd do it all again. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 12:27 am

Preston let out a heavy sigh, passing the time by and delaying any answer is with each long sip of his coffee. "I suppose I know a few of the school's more popular faces, but we were never exactly in a close buddy-buddy relationship." He mused, stirring his silver spoon lazily around in his cup. "My younger sister has been the Queen for the past two years, but she isn't exactly in the same crowd as me. As for me, I hate the entire popularity game. Whatever reputation I have, it sure as hell isn't Kingly." Perhaps he was more of a common name around the school, but never once had he considered it to be a in a positive light. Maybe someday he'd be pleasantly surprised, but for then, fuck that.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: In the end, I'd do it all again.   In the end, I'd do it all again. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 10:22 pm

Maria sat there and smiled at the boy, listening to him talk. "Well, if you could take away anything from this conversation," Maria started, noticing she was losing Preston's attention. "Just know that I hope we get the chance to hang out in the future." The girl gave a sweet smile and finished the coffee she had ordered.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: In the end, I'd do it all again.   In the end, I'd do it all again. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:52 pm

At least it seemed like she'd finally gotten the point, he thought, taking another long drink of his coffee and setting it down on the table. This was nice, but he thought he might as well get some real food now. He tore a bite out of the small pastry he'd ordered and stood up, digging a few bucks out of his pocket and tossing it in the middle of the table.

The Autumn gave her a curious look. Just in case she was one to truly appreciate his company...

He grabbed a pen off a nearby table, where a waitress has left her pen after a few other folks had finished and left, then bent down, scribbling her name down on a napkin. "I suppose I'm done here then," He mused, smiling down at her. "You have a nice day." With that, he left.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: In the end, I'd do it all again.   In the end, I'd do it all again. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:57 pm

Maria sat there, with a dumbfounded look on her face when the boy ate, wrote something, and left. "Well then. That was fun." She said quietly to herself, sitting back in the chair. Maria left a tip on the table and was soon out the door, enjoying the fresh air and buzz of the town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the end, I'd do it all again.   In the end, I'd do it all again. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the end, I'd do it all again.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Off-School Grounds :: Rosebury :: Café-
Jump to: