Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Waters of Venice

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10620

Waters of Venice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waters of Venice   Waters of Venice - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:51 pm

"H-hey, wait for me!" Lilka said, taking out her scythe before she followed the two into the water. Strangely, her right eye started to turn blue, glowing with a blue flame, while her other eye turned red. She sped up in swimming, passing the other two to get to the golem. 'My power activated without reason... I wonder why?' she thought as she stopped behind a giant rock close to the golem, waiting for the others.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10917

PostSubject: Re: Waters of Venice   Waters of Venice - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:03 pm

The golem's torso still glowed under the water to give it away more. At the three starting to swim towards it, the golem started to unleash waves in an attempt to push the others away from it, although it would not be effective on anyone that was not nearby.

Montare was stopped by the sudden waves, but was far enough away to not get pushed back. He stayed at the same distance to wait out the golem's attack. They would need to get close to it if they were to do anything to it down here.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Beata Bucks : 12303

PostSubject: Re: Waters of Venice   Waters of Venice - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:11 pm

Haven broke the surface, staring out towards the movement caused by the goolem. "Hey, Lilka!" she called to the girl. "You change time right? Is it able to effect o-one things? I-if it can, U-use it to distract the golem!" Haven dove back under, getting as close as she could without getting swept back. With the stupid gills, she had trouble staying above the water. Damn, how can we fight it? she pushed down the whine she felt rising in her throat. She was not gonna give up that soon.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10620

PostSubject: Re: Waters of Venice   Waters of Venice - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:23 pm

"Eh? I can't control it very well, but I'll try!" Lilka replied, the flame wing burning brighter underwater. Focusing on the golem, she froze it completely, struggling as she went forward and hit it in the torso with her scythe. Flinging it upward, she kept time frozen for it as she went above shore, signaling her team members to hit at that very weak point while she still had it frozen within time. "Please hurry, I'm losing control of it!" she said as she jumped onto the shore, because she struggled to focus underwater. Dropping to her knees, she felt her energy being zapped from her slowly and painfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waters of Venice   Waters of Venice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waters of Venice
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2